Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30820 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2007, 10:34:00 AM »
I would be there to clean up after you to, bum brains. ;D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2007, 10:51:12 AM »
???
Nice one Farva.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2007, 01:57:05 PM »
you mean all the semen after i get done fucking all the girls who are suposedly turned on by you, Farva?
Misunderstood.

Teejay

« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2007, 10:50:11 PM »

You have not answered my question if you are still working at the grocery store, if not why were you fired and if you what was the reason given?

richard

« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2007, 11:05:02 AM »
randy do you have a job, and if you dont have you ever tried getting on ssdi?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2007, 12:00:13 PM »
Your just fantasizing Mc Fagger, and those are probably drag queens, hermaphrodites, and the one where men dress up as women.

I have not forgotten TJ's question, but instead of lying I would avoid answering.  TJ, lets stop the fuckn dxing and med talk its fuckn annoying.  I know that if I answer your question, postive or negative answer, its probably going to lead into that obessive like thinking pattern.  I have truama and ADHD issues to contend with.  If I get a latent truama issued triggered the ramifications can be rather extreme.  The fuckn pussy remark I made to Jman was indeed motivated by truama. When I am triggered I get rather insensitive, as my body's main fuction is survival.  This means I could say or do something that could get me into trouble.  You see I try and edit and still fuck shit up, that is ADHD, and I probably need more EFA'S.  Jman also needs more of those, specifically omega three fats.  I would also check him for vandium toxicity, and then give EDTA and vitamin c therapy to try and attenuate his quandry.  Too much flax seed, a source of omega 3 fats, of a different kind than fish, make provoke a manic attack.  Back on topic, if I try in cope in various ways, I will be just fine.  Day and day onward, my ADHD symptoms seem to be getting better,  (The exact reason, I am not 100 percent sure of)suggesting to me I am making correct reparations for for my distress.  I do a positive visualization exercise, which can be done anywhere without closing my eyes, and I do other things adequately at the same time.  That usually takes five minutes or less.  I try and remember words won't kill me, and lastly I say what the fuck the matter with you?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »
Randy, are you feeling a little clearer in your thoughts over the last couple of days? If so has anything changed to trigger an improvement, do you think?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »
Things are much better for various reasons Grain and dairy restriction, additional nutrients, herbs, trying to actually edit my posts,  coping strategies,  and trying my best with lifestyle habits.  I haved tried to use my clinical eye to cheat with grains and diary, but I failed miserably. I did pretty good, its just alot of adjustments must be made or I would have been going crazier than when I first started posting, and its just so much easier for me that is the reason for the word miserably.  My thoughts come out less disorganized naturally to. The improved mood stability stops me from beating the fuck out of someone or the contrapostive.  I seem to have these waves during the day where all this more complex vocabulary comes out, but its not quite used correctly.(  Although its close, but  it can confuse idiots)  I get emotional waves to, where I reflect on the lives of other people in my life and tears come to my eyes.  Is seven times alot for you?  I thought I was very sensitive humanitarian by little things I saw, but emotional distress prevented me from reaching full emotional balance to the point where I could get upset that much for a person.

I still say fuckn ADHD and truama under my breath, but its alot less.  Makes me wonder from all the material I have been reading and what I observed is epicenter of my problems grains and dairy?  Its at least a significant contirbutor,  I am just so scared to fuck around

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2007, 01:59:12 PM »
After 3 or 4 drinks of alcohol a day brain shrinkage takes place, and at least two days a week should be alcohol free.  I wonder if someone's brain shrunk?  Don't say me either.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
I think to be honest avoiding grains and dairy if you are susceptible might make some small difference to your overall wellbeing/functioning ability, but not a huge amount. the trauma/adhd avenue is one which makes much more sense.

Are you still having the therapy regarding your trauma/discrete personality issues? that was something which (form as far as we were able to tell from your mood/posting coherence) did seem to be helping.

One thing seems clear: if you want to help other people as a vocation Randy, you need to help yourself first. I know I'm one of the people who shouts 'meds' when you seem particularly off your head, but its mainly frustration. Having seen you improve so much last year it was a shame to see you babbling crap again - whatever the change, I'm glad it seems to be happening again. ADHD is certainly something you could do with inveestigating, but I'd heed renaeden's experienced opinion regarding the other substances you take before hooking up on adderall/strattera/whatever.

After 3 or 4 drinks of alcohol a day brain shrinkage takes place, and at least two days a week should be alcohol free.  I wonder if someone's brain shrunk?  Don't say me either.

ha ha. :smarty:

not mine anyway... I always have alcohol free days during the week, and brain 'shrinkage occurs due to dehydration and the death of small numbers of cells most likely. If you don't do it habitually and drink water a few beers won't harm you. ;)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2007, 08:13:31 AM »
Well, well, I detect one more evolution.  I am so good at coping and have so little problem, I could call myself NT now.  I could fool many, but I will soon be completely whole.  I am not dellusional, infact I feel better than I ever have in my whole life.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2007, 08:33:57 AM »
Here we go with fuckn hypoglycemia, and here comes the hyperactivity.  My guess is the adrenal glands are releasing half the harmones necessary to avert such a response, typical in ADHD, but its no problem.  It could also be I am so use to binging and puring and that is embarassing, bringing on panic. The thought I can't do it must be changed to I can.  I don't let those symptoms controll me at all no more, not even a fuckn drop.

* AllDayGlowRandy imagines the hypoglycemia as some fat boxer, and he beats hims senseless with lighting charged fists.  Eventually the hyperactivity ceases and tears form.  Tears of joy for, because I am so much better.  His energy level increases.

Stress agravates and slows down the body's ability to make a hypoglycemic reaction fade.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 08:36:00 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2007, 09:19:28 AM »
Wouldn't it be better to avoid the hypoglycemic attacks in the first place?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »
It just happened, I am trying to amend that.  I ate healthy to yesterday.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2007, 09:31:42 AM »
Is there room for bananas and flapjacks in a super healthy diet? Part of the trouble with trying to cut out gluten is that you're missing half your complex carbohydrates. Jacket spuds maybe?