Author Topic: Put Paradox on the spot  (Read 5781 times)

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
  • babbling randomly in a reality near you
Put Paradox on the spot
« on: April 16, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »
*stalks in around the table legs*

*sits down and starts liking her paws*
*looks up*
'well this is not the Spanish Inquisition'
'but am i to be put to the question'
I have never understood why it should be necessity to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or indeed why it should be necessity to prove it at all - Avon

The_P

Re: Put Paradox on the spot
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 07:56:18 AM »
Who are you, and why should I care?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 08:31:15 AM »
Do you fear being Nomakened?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 09:04:15 AM »
Men!   :grrr:
Woman!  :'(

Is there any special significance to the fact that you are growling at "Men!", in plural, but you are crying from mention of a "Woman!", in singular, or do I need more information to, properly, put you on the spot?

... either way, I'm +ing you for having the stones to start an "ask away" thread on your first day.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 10:24:16 AM »
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

:plus:

Would you like to join the Aspie Elite and get a custom title and a secret decoder ring?

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 11:05:49 AM »

The god Empress of the universe. because i will smight you good if u dont start worshiping. now down on ur knees puny mortal
I have never understood why it should be necessity to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or indeed why it should be necessity to prove it at all - Avon

The_P

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »

The god Empress of the universe. because i will smight you good if u dont start worshiping. now down on ur knees puny mortal

He who is truly powerful doesn't flaunt it, bitch.

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 11:09:09 AM »
Do you fear being Nomakened?

no because fear requires a knowledge of the danger. i dont kno what being Nomakened is. but if it has anything to do with that head eating avatar bring it on. i would have it for lunch

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 11:11:54 AM »

I answered your question nothing more nothing less if your threatened by my personal confidence maybe that says more about you than it dose about me.

The_P

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 11:16:02 AM »

I answered your question nothing more nothing less if your threatened by my personal confidence maybe that says more about you than it dose about me.

I'm threatened by you? Bwahahahaha! That's a good 'un.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 11:21:00 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 11:22:57 AM »
Men!   :grrr:
Woman!  :'(

Is there any special significance to the fact that you are growling at "Men!", in plural, but you are crying from mention of a "Woman!", in singular, or do I need more information to, properly, put you on the spot?

... either way, I'm +ing you for having the stones to start an "ask away" thread on your first day.

Nothing more then lack of sleep making me sloppy
Rather amusing one tho because if it had bean meant to be significance it would have bean the other way round I have a lot more trouble with woman as a general rule.

;D i got + not sure what it means but *dances with joy* anyway

most people I know IRL tell me I have bigger balls them my guy friends.
Really its just never think before I leap, that would spoil the surprise when I hit the ground with a painful crunch.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
"  Grin i got + not sure what it means but *dances with joy* anyway"

It means that someone Pushed "yay" under your name, making your Karma score go up by one.+

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 11:28:32 AM »

Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Would you like to join the Aspie Elite and get a custom title and a secret decoder ring?

No not the comfy chair!

aspie elite huum, is it like some weird cult involved in strange and slightly illegal practices. I still might join if not, but it would be an added bones   >:D

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 11:38:12 AM »
"  Grin i got + not sure what it means but *dances with joy* anyway"

It means that someone Pushed "yay" under your name, making your Karma score go up by one.+

What he said, but it really is meaningless. You can not cash it in or eat it and it won't keep you warm and dry.
It's like a "pat on the back" (or you choose where), from afar, without touching.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 11:52:46 AM »

Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

No not the comfy chair!

aspie elite huum, is it like some weird cult involved in strange and slightly illegal practices. I still might join if not, but it would be an added bones   >:D

It depends on who you ask.   :evillaugh:

Now -- you will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven.