Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249372 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #405 on: April 13, 2007, 05:50:06 AM »
Unkempt guy on bus: "Excuse me, do you mind if I -" (waving a lighter)
Me: "I thought this was a no smoking bus."
Guy: "Yeah, but -" (shrug)
Me, "It would bother me if you smoked."
Guy, "Thanks." (lights a cigarette and smokes it)

A fine Scottish ned?

It would seem so.  Just remember not to feed them; it makes them breed more.

How about if we feed them to each other? Wouldn't that reach a balance, eventually?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #406 on: April 13, 2007, 11:59:07 AM »
An excellent idea.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #407 on: April 14, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
I'm out of practice. I have a whole family get together, tomorrow and my sidestep-past-someone-in-my-way-shin-scraping-heeldrag needs work.
 :evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:32 PM »

that's one helluva bitch.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #409 on: April 15, 2007, 03:36:23 AM »

Fucking Winamp has started crashing! I can't even get through a whole song.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: April 15, 2007, 03:42:09 AM »
Hmmm ...

If I find an associated file and staart the progrm that way, it seems to work fine, but I can't access the library. I do not want to delete the library. There are over seventy thousand songs catalogued! WTF!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #411 on: April 15, 2007, 06:12:42 AM »
Can you figure out where the library preference files are installed, back them up, and copy them back when you reinstall?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #412 on: April 15, 2007, 08:04:56 AM »

Yeah, I've saved them. We'll see what happens.

Right now, I feel like one of the over-pecked survivors leaving the scene at the end of the movie,"The Birds". I made the mistake of going into a Meijer store wearing a red shirt. That's their "uniform" color and I wasn't thinking. The floor employees all wear red, to make them easy to spot if you have questions, problems, etc. I was approached by lots of people with needs, trying to get help from me, just a few minutes ago.

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: (yes, I'm flipping them off with my toes, too!)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #413 on: April 15, 2007, 08:06:43 AM »
I never have the guts to have fun with people when they think I work somewhere.

An opportunity that my beard kind of denies me anyhow.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #414 on: April 15, 2007, 08:13:50 AM »
I was there, in hyper-mode, picking up a few last minute things. I had my "mental blinders" adjusted tight. Some people thought I was ignoring them. I was trying to, but they were persistent.
FUCK!
 :grrr:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 08:17:34 AM by Calamity Jane »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #415 on: April 15, 2007, 08:19:18 AM »
Life is sometimes about slowing down and torturing people though.
I can remember the wonderful directions that my wife would give
people, in order to get them lost.

BTW + for the sig. I was just listening to that a couple of days ago.

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
  • babbling randomly in a reality near you
« Reply #416 on: April 16, 2007, 08:15:47 AM »
Men!   :grrr:
Woman!  :'(

Dam my god dam sex drive if I could just control it I could live in peace away from the head fuck that is People!
I have never understood why it should be necessity to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or indeed why it should be necessity to prove it at all - Avon

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #417 on: April 16, 2007, 09:13:34 AM »
Life is sometimes about slowing down and torturing people though.
I can remember the wonderful directions that my wife would give
people, in order to get them lost.

BTW + for the sig. I was just listening to that a couple of days ago.

*checks to make sure hand is clean, shakes hands with calandale, checks to see if hand is still clean*

There aren't many of us, anymore. They are one of the very few bands, I have interest in, which I was never able to know. I "bounced off" of New York's music industry, every time I tried to get in.

I used to give great directions, to the tourists, where I used to live. They want scenic and they got it! I do remember burying my Maglite in the windshield of one that ran me off the road, one time, though. That was more of a fluke.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:16:09 AM by Calamity Jane »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #418 on: April 16, 2007, 09:19:21 AM »

Dam my god dam sex drive if I could just control it I could live in peace away from the head fuck that is People!

Feeling horny for guys that are bad for you?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #419 on: April 16, 2007, 09:42:37 AM »

This isn't Flo is it ??