Author Topic: Intensity? has gotten boring ?  (Read 10526 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Intensity? has gotten boring ?
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2006, 06:26:41 PM »

Whew!

:laugh:

Thanks.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2006, 06:28:54 PM »
I take all the major credit cards. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2006, 07:22:52 PM »
everytime i try to get out, you keep pulling me back in.

Hiro isn't banned.
i wan't heppah back though.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2006, 07:26:23 PM »
I believe the line is "Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in." :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2006, 08:20:49 PM »
Callaway is my best friend on the forums that we both belong to!  FOAD/Hiro was a major piece of shit and bears some responsibility vivi's leaving this place AND for my response to her awhile ago.  That piece of shit FOAD left a lot of wreckage in his path.

Scrapheap

« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2006, 08:52:36 PM »
Callaway is my best friend on the forums that we both belong to!  FOAD/Hiro was a major piece of shit and bears some responsibility vivi's leaving this place AND for my response to her awhile ago.  That piece of shit FOAD left a lot of wreckage in his path.

It amazes me how much influence a troll can have.

Eamonn

« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2006, 09:22:50 PM »

Do tell.

Scrapheap

« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2006, 09:24:52 PM »

Do tell.

Are you insinuating something??

Eamonn

« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »

Do tell.

Are you insinuating something??

Who, me? No but im thinking about having my floor insulated but have to ask the permission of both my landlord and downstairs neighbour.

ozymandias

« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2006, 10:10:16 PM »
Dr. EMO Eamonn is the font of all aspie wisdom and relevance and if your NOT an aspie in his opinion....then your just a fake and don't exist!

Eamonn

« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2006, 10:18:49 PM »
Dr. EMO Eamonn is the font of all aspie wisdom and relevance and if your NOT an aspie in his opinion....then your just a fake and don't exist!

Thanks for the introduction. Oh Narcissistic King of Grinches. I am indeed honoured.

ozymandias

« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2006, 10:26:37 PM »
You are just another "boil on the buttocks of humanity" !  O king of the pathetically pathological last word getter-inner-club!  You and RobertN should form another forum to proclaim your uber aspie-eliteness!

Eamonn

« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2006, 10:34:33 PM »
You are just another "boil on the buttocks of humanity" !  O king of the pathetically pathological last word getter-inner-club!  You and RobertN should form another forum to proclaim your uber aspie-eliteness!

Is that you being a prick again? (In the purest sense of course) ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2006, 10:37:52 PM »

Is that you being a prick again? (In the purest sense of course) ;)

It's hard to reach the level of "prickness" that you set long ago!  I truly cannot hope to reach the levels of your vaunted "uberaspieness".

Or should I say "aspier than thou-ness".

Either way good night, children of all ages and may your Xmas's be bright!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 10:42:15 PM by The grinch of grinches »

Scrapheap

« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »

I can see RobertN's influence at work here.