Author Topic: Males on Intensity You Wanna Tie Up And Do Stuff To  (Read 3919 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Males on Intensity You Wanna Tie Up And Do Stuff To
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2011, 09:32:12 AM »
Bump.  :zoinks:

Not enough just to bump, you really need to contribute something substantial.  :police:

I will do , give me time to think of something though.  :evillaugh:

I'll be back in, oh, about 30 seconds, you'll have something by then.  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2011, 09:35:12 AM »

Not enough just to bump, you really need to contribute something substantial.  :police:

Well , that reveals how you got such a high postcount.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2011, 09:37:36 AM »

I hope you're not implying that I make junk posts just to get my count up.  :autism:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2011, 09:40:20 AM »

I hope you're not implying that I make junk posts just to get my count up.  :autism:

Well your influence did cause me to spam , so what do you think I am implying?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2011, 09:42:42 AM »

Well your influence did cause me to spam , so what do you think I am implying?  :zoinks:

Now don't start with the blame game, young man.  I'm sure you would have turned out this way with or without me.  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2011, 09:44:47 AM »
I would like to tie richard to an anchor and go out for a peaceful afternoon fishing.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2011, 09:47:03 AM »
males I wanna tie up and do stuff too... hmmm

probably a few of you. im not telling.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »

Now don't start with the blame game, young man.  I'm sure you would have turned out this way with or without me.  :zoinks:

Ah but the elders are supposed to be a good influence , what is your excuse missy?  :hahaha:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2011, 10:33:26 AM »

Ah but the elders are supposed to be a good influence , what is your excuse missy.  :hahaha:

You're an elder too.  Self-pwnage!   :hahaha:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2011, 10:36:11 AM »

Ah but the elders are supposed to be a good influence , what is your excuse missy.  :hahaha:

You're an elder too.  Self-pwnage!   :hahaha:

In that case then you cannot insist I should respect you as my elder!  :hahaha:

Now THAT is self-pwnage.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »
Odeon
Can't be bothered to go through 6 pages to see if he's been listed, so thought I'd do it just in case he hadn't.  But I'd make him teach me about computer stuff I don't know. (That last sentence is just to keep the thread clean and wholesome.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2011, 12:13:24 PM »

Speaking of which...

I'd like to tie Litigous up every day for a month, and each time, force-feed him castor oil and laxatives, then have him watch a pro-gun propaganda film.  I would afterward feed him pepto-bismol and a nice couch to lie down, surrounded by women who would say nothing and do nothing until he started to perk up.  Then, they would become increasingly bubbly, shallow and extroverted as his body started to regain equilibrium.

If you don't know why that's especially mean, you either need to study the basic principles of classical conditioning, watch Clockwork Orange, or get to know Lit's views a little better.  ;)

Now, as for the conundrum that NOMAKEN presents, here's how I see it playing out:

I secretly submit his picture and a poingant story or two about him to The Biggest Loser (an american reality show where the contestants lose weight).  He gets on the show and, somehow, wins the season, which gets him a nice sum of money and a great new bod.  It also gets him the immediate potential to be laid by a waide variety of women.  He comes home, and is invited to participate in a orgy with three young lasses who absolutely adore cum swallowing.  THEN, I invade his home, tie him to a chair, sit, across from him, and quietly read a book until he finally says what I'm sure he'll deny he'd ever say (he'd say it anyway):  "You are pure evil, I hate you, and I am NOT amused by this."

>:D

Calandale wasn't on here when I made this thread, and I just realized he deserves a mention.  Soooooo....

I'd like to tie him up and simply have him out of the way for a couple of hours while I put a bunch of verbal scanners, facial scanners, computer spyware, and some kind of electrical override syetem which will do the following:

-Turn out all the lights in whatever room he is in for five seconds if he says or types the words "hopeless," "meainingless" or "better to die."
-Start playing christmas carols, regardless of the season, if his post volume exceeds one post every three minutes.  As his posting increases, the music would get louder.
-Shut off his internet connection if he frowns.
-Speed up his internet connection if he smiles.
(the last two are based on the curious psychological principal that if the muscles required for a smile are activated, mood elevates; likewise frowning is depressing.  Studies have been done.)
-Erase all the information on his computer AND release a 'bot that will remove all his Intensity posts if he tries to disable the system, or get someone else to (he will be made aware of this last caveat)

He would peridically be given the opportunity to disable the system by taking an empirically-backed test which rated him on an optimism/pessimism scale.  While taking it, he would be hooked up to a lie detector.  The system would be disabled if he scored more optimistic than pessimistic, without lying, three tests in a row.

I call it "Saw:  Mr. Rogers Style."

:lol:

Please remind me never to piss you off, PMS Elle.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2011, 02:17:20 PM »
Odeon
Can't be bothered to go through 6 pages to see if he's been listed, so thought I'd do it just in case he hadn't.  But I'd make him teach me about computer stuff I don't know. (That last sentence is just to keep the thread clean and wholesome.)

:hide:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2011, 02:19:11 PM »
Odeon

:hide:

Are you sure you really want to hide under (a) Chair?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2011, 02:22:11 PM »
It's more clean and wholesome than a sofa.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein