Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249692 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #18930 on: June 30, 2011, 05:10:21 AM »
Where is my father? I am the proud new owner of a 2nd hand fridge and I have no way to bring it home without him :-\

I dunno where your dad is, but congratulations on your new fridge, and also I like your new avatar!  :thumbup:

Thanks :). Turns out he went away north for a few days. That's all I know atm since my mum bumped into him while shopping.

I hope the fridge works. The tender centre I bought it from was making sure it was in working order yesterday, and then they rang this morning before I got to work. I tried to return the call several times but nobody was answering. I've already paid for the fridge so if it doesn't work i'll be taking home a useless heavy shitbox. No refunds (I don't think, well, it was kinda stupid of them to test the thing AFTER it was paid for, they should have tested it as soon as it came to the warehouse to be sold, or maybe they test it before AND after sale). I have a work colleague's hubby helping me get it home.

I didn't want to be Sister Ruth anymore. Maybe I should try a Sister Clodagh avatar sometime though.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18931 on: June 30, 2011, 05:12:05 AM »
Where is my father? I am the proud new owner of a 2nd hand fridge and I have no way to bring it home without him :-\

I dunno where your dad is, but congratulations on your new fridge, and also I like your new avatar!  :thumbup:

Thanks :). Turns out he went away north for a few days. That's all I know atm since my mum bumped into him while shopping.

I hope the fridge works. The tender centre I bought it from was making sure it was in working order yesterday, and then they rang this morning before I got to work. I tried to return the call several times but nobody was answering. I've already paid for the fridge so if it doesn't work i'll be taking home a useless heavy shitbox. No refunds (I don't think, well, it was kinda stupid of them to test the thing AFTER it was paid for, they should have tested it as soon as it came to the warehouse to be sold, or maybe they test it before AND after sale). I have a work colleague's hubby helping me get it home.

I didn't want to be Sister Ruth anymore. Maybe I should try a Sister Clodagh avatar sometime though.

Irish nuns are scary!  :hide:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18932 on: June 30, 2011, 05:25:28 AM »

The place you bought it from should deliver it imo, sucks that they don't. When I last bought a fridge they delivered it and also took the old fridge away! I thought that was great because I didn't know what I was going to do with the old one.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18933 on: June 30, 2011, 05:34:17 AM »

The place you bought it from should deliver it imo, sucks that they don't. When I last bought a fridge they delivered it and also took the old fridge away! I thought that was great because I didn't know what I was going to do with the old one.

Yeah it sucks as it's one of the most popular 2nd hand places in town. They only "sell" their stuff (it's an auction place) every second weekend, but most of the stuff available to bid on gets sold. Maybe they don't deliver because there would be too many deliveries to do in a short time (the sold goods have to be taken home by wednesday after the sale, I guess they're giving me an allowance though).

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18934 on: June 30, 2011, 06:59:11 AM »
Joshua seems to have forgotten what day of the week it is >:(

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18935 on: June 30, 2011, 02:50:59 PM »
Dying from Leukemia is scary, and generally sucks.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18936 on: June 30, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »
More joint pain of the carpel tunnel kind
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18937 on: July 01, 2011, 04:01:37 AM »
I just want a place of my own already. My mum said that being kept waiting like this (the housing people making me wait, that is) is a cruel thing to do to an autistic.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18938 on: July 01, 2011, 08:12:23 AM »
Fuck it. I'm tired of chasing him around. I don't really care anymore.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #18939 on: July 03, 2011, 04:33:02 AM »
[small bitch] [but still] Two days ago I walked around on my new shoes that much I got a big blister on my heel. Um, opened it when I got home but now two days later I still have trouble walking with shoes on. Oh well.. [/]
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18940 on: July 03, 2011, 04:37:20 AM »
Life must be blissful, having nobody to blame but everybody else.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18941 on: July 03, 2011, 05:28:01 AM »
I hope I can convince mum to stop feeding the birds; they're shitting all over my fruit bushes, the wooden edging of my raised ponds and the path and patio areas.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18942 on: July 03, 2011, 05:30:27 AM »
I hope I can convince mum to stop feeding the birds; they're shitting all over my fruit bushes, the wooden edging of my raised ponds and the path and patio areas.

Good luck with that.  Some mums just love to feed everybody!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18943 on: July 03, 2011, 06:44:08 AM »

Good luck with that.  Some mums just love to feed everybody!  :laugh:

She likes to feed pellets to the axolotls and watch them snatch the pellets as they fall past their noses.  She's too scared to let them eat from her fingers though; it's a bit startling when they slowly inch their way towards the food and then suddenly snap their jaws open and suck the food in or clamp down on it and try to shake it from side to side.  Their jaws can also make quite a loud noise when they feed near the surface of the water, especially the cannibal morphs, which have oversized jaws.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18944 on: July 03, 2011, 07:26:38 AM »
I did not fix my binoculars yet and really could have used them this morning when trying to ID some birds one was an osprey but on the ground at the edge of the river and difficult to see.  The others still unknown
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw