Author Topic: Ask the Misogynist anything  (Read 13284 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask Litigious anything
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2007, 09:19:51 AM »

Do these things do anything for you or are you only interested in building your own destructive devices.

Also, have you ever built a trebuchet?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »
I like watching films like that, though I find tremendous nuclear explosions in the desert or in space much cooler to watch.

I haven't built a trebuchet but I've built simple plastic shells filled with homemade explosives and fired them from firework mortars.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2007, 10:00:22 AM »

That's cool, too. Propellants have always intrigued me more than the explosives, though.

You really should build a trebuchet, at some point, though. You would probably love it.
We made several as kids, but my brother and I once made a fairly large one out of some scrap Aluminum extrusions we found at a salvage yard. The extrusions were used to strengthen a pair of twelve foot 2x4s and build the frame/base. We were in our twenties, then, and had some understanding of the forces involved, when we built that one. It worked very well. Not sure why, but the memories of that device hit me last night. Now, I want to build one, again, but I have too many half-finished projects going, already.
 ::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2007, 12:29:59 PM »
Do you like the use of condoms?

Litigious

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »
Only if they drink my cum from it after I've filled it up.  ;D

The_P

« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2007, 12:32:32 PM »
The Holy Grail of cum.

Litigious

« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2007, 02:04:39 PM »
How very true.  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »
I like watching films like that, though I find tremendous nuclear explosions in the desert or in space much cooler to watch.

I haven't built a trebuchet but I've built simple plastic shells filled with homemade explosives and fired them from firework mortars.  8)

A cool trick you can do is to take an almost empty bottle of camping propane. Pour a little gasoline on it. Set it on fire. Wait for gas to start coming out of the pressure relief valve. Shoot at it (A shotgun with buckshot works best, but you can use a crossbow too if that's all you have), and it will blow up with a huge fireball.

The weird thing is, if you walk over to the exploded propane bottle, it will be ice cold and have frost on it.  :o

Litigious

« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2007, 03:10:44 AM »
I used to plug the pressure relief valve instead. That way the bottle exploded anyway. Liquid propane is below the freezing point, I think, which is the reason that it will be frost on the bottle even after an explosion.

Litigious

« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2007, 03:51:10 AM »
By the way, crossbows are also licensed in this piece-of-shit country(!!!) Only ordinary bows are unlicensed. Even pepper spray is licensed in this cowards country and you can get prosecuted for having a knife or even a chisel or other "sharp object" in your pocket publically, if you can't prove that you need it for your work or that you have just bought it. If you wear a knife in self-protection, you will get prosecuted. See why I despise this country?

Litigious

« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2007, 03:59:16 AM »
But to be honest, the Swedish gun law isn't the harshest in Europe. The UK has harsher gun laws. And some semi-dictatorships in eastern Europe too.  ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2007, 05:13:12 AM »
I used to plug the pressure relief valve instead. That way the bottle exploded anyway. Liquid propane is below the freezing point, I think, which is the reason that it will be frost on the bottle even after an explosion.

Pressure, gentlemen ... the temperature of the liquid is the same as its container. The release of compressed gas creates a tremenous refrigeration effect even if it is on fire. The space shuttle suffers from this annoyance, too.

The_P

« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2007, 02:45:32 PM »
Have you ever fell in love?

Litigious

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2007, 02:46:14 PM »
Many times. It always ended in disappointment, though.

The_P

« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2007, 02:46:58 PM »
Many times. It always ended in disappointment, though.

Is that why you view women as whores?