Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

When do you think they will start the next pandemic?

(1/9) > >>

Conspiracy Nut:
I want to know the month/year and the name of the animal the virus will come from. 

Let's see who's on the money.

Parts:
Next week Tuesday from Gopher Gary

Minister Of Silly Walks:
Zombie Virus will leak from a secret military lab in North America

June 2023

Conspiracy Nut:
Sam Vaknin thinks COVID might be the Zombie Virus:

COVID-19 Clones Borderlines, Psychopaths: Real Zombie Apocalypse (Depression and Psychiatry Webinar)

--- Quote ---Video presentation to the Depression and Psychiatry Webinar

Diseases of CNS induce irreversible changes in personality that sometimes amount to a personality disorder

COVID-19 Effects on the brain Virus may be neurotropic and lead to polyneuropathy

PANIC DISORDER OR THE VIRUS

Headaches Epilepsy, convulsions Disturbed consciousness Paresthesia Ataxia

PATHWAYS Direct infection injury Blood circulation pathway Neuronal pathway Hypoxia injury Immune injury hACE2 (human angiotensin converting enzyme)

Structural biological properties (lack of major histocompatibility antigens, homeostasis)

NEUROLOGICAL 43-44% MRI abnormalities in medial and temporal lobes (cognitive, emotional functions)

Effects on stem, thalami (sensa, pain), cerebellum (motor), white matter (messaging to grey matter) Amygdala hijack (emotional dysregulation) Anosmia and hyposmia Angeusia Toxic encephalopathy ANE (Acute Necrotizing Encephalopathy) Disorientation Neuroinflammation or hyperinflammation (cytokine storm) Stroke Encephalitis Severe acute demyelinating lesions
--- End quote ---

If you don't know Sam, you're in for a treat.

Conspiracy Nut:
Psychology is not and cannot be science. It can't be investigated by the scientific method because any experiment I were to perform on you would change you, and so you would not be the same person the second time I performed the experiment. It can never be repeated. Does that make it not worth investigating?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version