Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

When do you think they will start the next pandemic?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Minister Of Silly Walks:

--- Quote from: registrant44 on July 27, 2020, 06:19:58 AM ---Psychology is not and cannot be science. It can't be investigated by the scientific method because any experiment I were to perform on you would change you, and so you would not be the same person the second time I performed the experiment. It can never be repeated. Does that make it not worth investigating?

--- End quote ---

Experimental results need to be repeatable, but not necessarily on the same subject.

That's like saying that splitting uranium atoms isn't science because once you split a uranium atom once you can't split it again.

It's still science.

Conspiracy Nut:
 :dunno: i guess we will have to do something about the split atoms like wear a mask or something

Minister Of Silly Walks:

--- Quote from: registrant44 on July 27, 2020, 07:00:12 AM --- :dunno: i guess we will have to do something about the split atoms like wear a mask or something

--- End quote ---

Yep, if you're running an experiment where you are splitting uranium or plutonium atoms, definitely wear a mask.

Fun With Matches:

--- Quote from: Minister of silly walks on July 27, 2020, 07:36:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: registrant44 on July 27, 2020, 07:00:12 AM --- :dunno: i guess we will have to do something about the split atoms like wear a mask or something

--- End quote ---

Yep, if you're running an experiment where you are splitting uranium or plutonium atoms, definitely wear a mask.

--- End quote ---

That reminds me. What happened to Lestat?

odeon:

--- Quote from: Coronavirus Sheep on July 27, 2020, 09:01:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Minister of silly walks on July 27, 2020, 07:36:31 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That reminds me. What happened to Lestat?

--- End quote ---

Nobody knows. Hopefully nothing too dramatic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version