Author Topic: 2018 in a nutsack.  (Read 9090 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: 2018 in a nutsack.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 06:06:40 AM »

Online interaction is like two hungry cannibals sucking each other off in a classic 69 - it requires trust.
 :thumbup:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 06:08:29 AM »
That might be a Newsbox nomination.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 08:15:15 AM »
Had to edit the poll again since Scwappy didn't want to own up to being a wanker.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 09:05:13 AM »
I got banned from here and 4chan for posting my name address and picture when I was having a psychotic episode. :hahaha:

lol - self DOXing is a banning offense?

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2019, 09:57:54 AM »
I got banned from here and 4chan for posting my name address and picture when I was having a psychotic episode. :hahaha:

hmm. could have been banned for her own protection. or for the other psychotic stuff. or  - hey! :light bulb: how could admins know for sure that she was really doxxing herself?   because she says so?   :LOL: Could have been part of a crafty vendetta against a hated neighbour, couldn't it?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:00:31 AM by Walkie »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2019, 10:11:31 AM »

Umm, I think she got this wrong.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2019, 01:41:50 PM »
Had to edit the poll again since Scwappy didn't want to own up to being a wanker.

Had to edit the poll again since odeot didn't want to own up to being a narcissist.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2019, 01:56:23 PM »

I was so annoyed, I posted the screenshot that still contained my address on 8chan.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2019, 04:14:47 PM »

Had to edit the poll again since odeot didn't want to own up to being a narcissist.

Wanker. Edited.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2019, 08:18:15 PM »
Why do the stats show so many more new members than the member list?

Maybe the bots that register but fail the CAPTCHA become part of the statistics?
It's really annoying that you don't know. :laugh: Isn't there some admin discussion forum where you can find out? Bots that register and pass the captcha would make more sense. As far as I know, the member list doesn't display banned members. Can't you see all of your members?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2019, 09:27:57 PM »

What did I get wrong? I posted my name and adress on here and left for months then came back and was banned. Also, I still have the screen cap of the 4chan ban.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2019, 03:12:55 AM »

Maybe the bots that register but fail the CAPTCHA become part of the statistics?
It's really annoying that you don't know. :laugh: Isn't there some admin discussion forum where you can find out? Bots that register and pass the captcha would make more sense. As far as I know, the member list doesn't display banned members. Can't you see all of your members?

Ah, but the number of people registering is not the same as the number of members. :laugh:

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2019, 03:14:52 AM »

What did I get wrong? I posted my name and adress on here and left for months then came back and was banned. Also, I still have the screen cap of the 4chan ban.

Your posting your name and address here had nothing whatsoever to do with your ban here.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2019, 03:38:36 AM »
Regardless, I'm just to have you back DFG. I was worried about you back then when you'd lost it for a bit. And was dismayed to see you banned. Especially since....damn, one usually has to REALLY act like a complete and utter piece of shit to get banned from here. Just look at how long we over-tolerated that faggot mdagli or whatever it's name was, he only got banned when he REALLY, REALLY went past 'too far', even threatening to massacre schoolkids didn't get the cunt banned; all DFG did was turn really hyper and squirrely in the head for a bit, which IMO, strikes me as unfair double standards.

We should have looked out for our own, done our best to help her down, not fucking ban her.

Although, even though I think management was unfair to you there DFG, and that we ought to have treated you better, especially with it being obvious that you weren't yourself, I'm really happy to have you back here. I'd missed you.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2019, 11:02:14 AM »

Ah, but the number of people registering is not the same as the number of members. :laugh:

To clarify, SMF shows new registrations for deleted accounts.