Educational

Author Topic: Trump pulls out of Syria, forces "Mad Dog" Mattis to resign.  (Read 2690 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Trump pulls out of Syria, forces "Mad Dog" Mattis to resign.
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2018, 05:19:18 PM »
People in the intelligence community are saying that McGivern only includes what he wants to believe.

But re what the investigation should be about: With people as stupid as Trump & Co, they shit all over the place, unable to help themselves. They aren't good at hiding their tracks. Of course they end up in the investigation.

Please don't pretend you knew who McGovern was.  He used to be CIA himself and really got involved when he saw ex colleagues lying about the Iraq war.  In reality he includes information that they don't like.  The intelligence agencies lie about everything. 

Politics is full of corruption.  Trump and the Kushner family especially.  Trump is too much of an outsider who is too independent to be trusted.  The Clintons are far more corrupted but get away with everything.  Though Mr Clinton was let off when he bombed Iraq.  When impeachment was dropped he stopped bombing Iraq.

Not "was". "Is". He's not dead, just old. And I do know who he is, even though I'm betting our sources differ.

Na.  He provides sources and has debunked 'Russiagate'.  You just quickly looked him up on Wikipedia.

Actually his name first came up a long time ago, when Bush went to war. And I was discussing my sources as opposed to yours, not McGovern's. I'm guessing yours are still mostly whatever conspiracy theorists that are the current fad among kooks such as yourself, because let's face it, Benji, you're all over the place.

As for the current mess, McGovern's opinions carry little actual weight. I very much doubt he's got access to anything Mueller's investigation doesn't.

It did, but I doubt you knew anything about it.  What are you doubting?  Give me a list.  You're the one pushing kooky conspiracy theories about Russian ghosts. 

If Mueller had anything Trump would already be finished.  He wouldn't be scrapping the barrel with hookers.  It's embarrassing.  Mueller is a proven crook and liar. 

And it's utterly hilarious that now the US is pulling out, Al Qaeda has surrendered.  And Israel bombed Syria on Christmas day.  I've said from the start the US has been supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and that this is Israel's war and I've been proven right.  You've been falling for CNN's garbage about the Mueller investigation for 2 and a half years and each conspiracy theory about Russia gets debunked but you never learn.

a) I'm not pushing anything. It's all over the news.
b) Mueller takes the time he needs. I'm sure Cohen, Flynn and Manafort all think it's embarrassing.
c) I'm not sure why you're talking about Al Qaeda, nor why you think you've been proven right. Or, for that matter, what you'd be right about. You're not making much sense.
d) Russia's meddling in the US election is a fact, not a theory. The question is about Trump's involvement in the Russian meddling.

Yes.  You've been pushing the conspiracy theories about Russia and Trump for over 2 years, and yep the mainstream media has been pushing them too. 
He's wasting taxpayers money on a sham investigation.
None of those have anything to do with 'collusion'. 
I know you don't understand and it doesn't make sense to you.
With $4700 worth of Google ads?  Are you fucking insane? 

And oh dear, it's all going a bit wrong...

New Knowledge, a leading firm on Russia related cyber issues, was one of the two firms whose report on Russian activities during the presidential election was published by the Senate Intelligence Committee earlier this month.

The report claims that the Russians troll farms used all social media platforms and even mobile games such as Pokemon Go to influence the election and allegedly sway voters to President Trump.

“The scale was massive,” New Knowledge researchers wrote of Russian disinformation, with the alleged campaign “reaching 126 million people on Facebook, posting 10.4 million tweets on Twitter, uploading 1,000+ videos to YouTube, and reaching over 20 million users on Instagram.”

But the credibility of the cybersecurity firm took a hit after revelations in the New York Times that it collaborated with another firm, American Engagement Technologies, to replicate those very same alleged Russian tactics during the Alabama Senate race.

The secret effort, dubbed as the “Birmingham Project,” was facilitated by AET, a firm run by former Obama official Mikey Dickerson and funded by Silicon Valley billionaire Reid Hoffman, allocating $100,000 for the project.

The internal report of the Birmingham Project openly states that the group “ran a digital messaging operation to influence the outcome of the AL senate race” between September and December of 2017, according to BuzzFeed.

According to BuzzFeed, Dickerson and Sara Hudson, a former Department of Justice employee who went on to work for another firm funded by Hoffman, spoke at a private meeting in September where they said their secret project managed to suppress Republican votes, energize Democratic voters and plant a “false flag” against the Republican campaign.

The Birmingham Project's internal report also takes credit for the high Democratic turnout and a drop in Republican turnout and said their campaign led to increased votes for write-in candidates.

I can see that you only read and acknowledge what you want to acknowledge. How embarrassing for you.

I very much doubt Putin will oblige you by releasing his spending beyond a bunch of Google Ads that I don't know where you got from. Not particularly interested, me, because the figure is peanuts in pretty much any perspective (except maybe your yearly income). Did you honestly think that was it? Seriously, Benji? If you honestly think that number is worth repeating multiple times, I feel bad you. Well, sort of. As in "laughing my head off".

I'm not sure where you're cutting and pasting from, either, but again, it doesn't really interest me all that much. The facts of this case are emerging almost daily and they don't match your conspiracy theories at all. This goes for Ukraine as well, btw.

But I do like the neo Nazi angle; you should consider adding aliens.

Oh, and one final thing: it's rather revealing that you lot seem to think that if people oppose Trump, they have to cheer for Hillary or, for that matter, her husband or "the Democrats" in general as some kind of mythical but fairly homogeneous group. While I think that Hillary would have made a far, far better president than the orange moron (let's face it; my dog would be a far, far better president than Trump), I always thought that surely the opposing party must have something better to offer than a tainted former first lady. Yet in your single-mindedness (you, as in the kooks in and outside of this forum) it's the extent of your thinking, if one can indeed consider your randomly-firing neurons as the product of conscious thought. "Yeah, but look at what THE DEMOCRATS DID."

I don't blame you; it's hard to blame the idiot, after all, and it's what Trump did. I'm just saying that Steve Bannon would be proud.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2018, 12:41:26 AM »
People in the intelligence community are saying that McGivern only includes what he wants to believe.

But re what the investigation should be about: With people as stupid as Trump & Co, they shit all over the place, unable to help themselves. They aren't good at hiding their tracks. Of course they end up in the investigation.

Please don't pretend you knew who McGovern was.  He used to be CIA himself and really got involved when he saw ex colleagues lying about the Iraq war.  In reality he includes information that they don't like.  The intelligence agencies lie about everything. 

Politics is full of corruption.  Trump and the Kushner family especially.  Trump is too much of an outsider who is too independent to be trusted.  The Clintons are far more corrupted but get away with everything.  Though Mr Clinton was let off when he bombed Iraq.  When impeachment was dropped he stopped bombing Iraq.

Not "was". "Is". He's not dead, just old. And I do know who he is, even though I'm betting our sources differ.

Na.  He provides sources and has debunked 'Russiagate'.  You just quickly looked him up on Wikipedia.

Actually his name first came up a long time ago, when Bush went to war. And I was discussing my sources as opposed to yours, not McGovern's. I'm guessing yours are still mostly whatever conspiracy theorists that are the current fad among kooks such as yourself, because let's face it, Benji, you're all over the place.

As for the current mess, McGovern's opinions carry little actual weight. I very much doubt he's got access to anything Mueller's investigation doesn't.

It did, but I doubt you knew anything about it.  What are you doubting?  Give me a list.  You're the one pushing kooky conspiracy theories about Russian ghosts. 

If Mueller had anything Trump would already be finished.  He wouldn't be scrapping the barrel with hookers.  It's embarrassing.  Mueller is a proven crook and liar. 

And it's utterly hilarious that now the US is pulling out, Al Qaeda has surrendered.  And Israel bombed Syria on Christmas day.  I've said from the start the US has been supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and that this is Israel's war and I've been proven right.  You've been falling for CNN's garbage about the Mueller investigation for 2 and a half years and each conspiracy theory about Russia gets debunked but you never learn.

b) Mueller takes the time he needs. I'm sure Cohen, Flynn and Manafort all think it's embarrassing.
c) I'm not sure why you're talking about Al Qaeda, nor why you think you've been proven right. Or, for that matter, what you'd be right about. You're not making much sense.
d) Russia's meddling in the US election is a fact, not a theory. The question is about Trump's involvement in the Russian meddling.

A) What does Trump say about the media? What do the media think of him? Do they constantly have to retract, correct and clarify reporting on him and his Administration? Have a lot of their breathless reporting been shown to be hyperbolic at best and active propaganda and fear mongering and hate at worst (not news in any real sense)? Saying something is all over the news is, in this context, saying exactly what?

B) I am sure Flynn getting run into near bankruptcy and having his family dragged through the mud on a process crime is not embarrassing but rather soul destroying and likely cheered on by dickheads like your good self. As for Cohen and Mannafort. They were slimy and did things unrelated to Russia that Mueller found because Mueller has no connection to Trump and Russia and instead is trying to stitch up everyone connected to Trump to a crime, any crime, to sell the narrative that he has some results for the 40 million witch hunt into ties between the Kremlin and Trump Administration to sway the outcome of the 2016 election that was dreamed up by Hillary and the DNC and pushed through Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS with the Help of The Russians, The British Intelligence Agencies and the weaponised DOJ, FBI and CIA.

Its all coming out and pretending there is legitimacy in the Mueller Investigation is pretty fucking stupid.

C) Did not read what Benji wrote about this but probably should. He is normally on target

D) Which election has Russia NOT "meddled" in and what specifically did they do to meddle? You have no real idea do you? Why was there NEVER this outrage before NOR the attempts to use the normal and common place meddling that Russia does EVERY election as a green light for one Presidential candidate to to both weaponsise the Intelligence agencies to pretend that a salacious report directed by that Presidential candidate against the other with help of the Russia and other intelligence agencies AND set up a special counsel to delegitimise and harass everyone associated with the opposing Presidential campaign?

Get the fuck out of here with your "Russia's meddling in the US election is a fact, not a theory. The question is about Trump's involvement in the Russian meddling." We aren't as stupid as you are and we do not go for this obtuse, disingenuous mainstream talking point, because it is transparently flawed and devoid of critical thinking.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2018, 03:24:59 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2018, 06:27:05 AM »
At some point, the kool aide's gonna kill you.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
:skywarp:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2018, 11:45:00 AM »
It is rumored that Mueller has someones nude selfie.

Is it:

Cheeto man (no one wants to see that shit)
Kushner (does he actually have balls...wondering for a friend >:D)
Don Jr.
Melania (we've already seen that shit though)
Ivanka
Maria Butina (a lot of people have probably seen that shit too)
or...did Putin send someone a dick pic :eyebrows:??

Place your bets. :mischief:

I'm going with Melania or Jr...Jr. looks like the type that would email people pictures of his junk. :LOL:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2018, 04:19:23 PM »
No the United States hasn't been protecting the Jihadists, we backed Osama Bin Laden because he was fighting a war with Russia, and Russia aggression. Osama then later took what we gave him and his group and turned it into a holy war. That isn't starting with intention to create a terrorist group, it turned into a terrorist group because they're opportunists, if anybody is to blame for that it's Russia

But I do agree, that we need to mind our own business. But then again War is profitable, and surprise that's why they do it. Either way, you could say by defacto the USA started al qaeda, because of a proxy war with Russia. But If anybody started these terrorist groups that split it was Russia.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/who-is-responsible-for-the-taliban

Yes it has.  It armed and funded them too.  I know it's not nice to think about but it's reality.  The US created Al Qaeda with the help of Pakistan and the Saudis to fight the Soviets.  Not the Russians, the Soviet Union, which is dead.  The US worked with Al Qaeda before 9/11, during and after.  They acted as their airforce in Libya and have funded and armed them in Syria.
Because Russia was invading Afghanistan. The tribal areas grouped together, and we supported them. They then turned our weapons we gave them and used them for terrorism, I think the point you're missing is: Intent. We didnt intend to create any terrorist groups, we just didn't want Russia in the area gaining more control, so we were in a proxy war.

Kind of like what Russia is doing in the Ukraine. They almost always are the agesser, and so then somebody has to clean up the mess. Unfortunately it's the USA, and frankly I wouldn't be that critical of them because you in Europe have enjoyed pretty stable conditions in your neck of the woods despite Russia being your neighbor. If they could annex Europe they would

The Soviet Union might be dead but the idea isn't. Along with all their nuclear weapons

The Soviets.  The US didn't stop supporting Al Qaeda after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Lol don't start the story in the middle.  The US launched a military coup using neo Nazis in Ukraine In 2014 to remove the elected leader then installed a US puppet.  Ukraine outlawed the Russian language in Crimea thst is mostly Russian speaking. 

The Soviet Union was a Communist regime.  Russia now is a capitalist country.
I didn't start the story in the middle. You obviously for whatever reason don't understand intent and love the motherland. But we can agree to disagree

Russia is not a capitalist country. It's run by a former KGB agent acting as a defacto dictator. But do tell me more, they want their land back. That's why they jumped the fence in the Ukraine, they always want more land.

Frankly I wish we didn't protect you Europeans. You're so ungrateful

Is that you Donald?   :lol1:

Yes it's a capitalist country.  The Soviet Union imploded 30 years ago. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2018, 04:30:58 PM »

Yes.  You've been pushing the conspiracy theories about Russia and Trump for over 2 years, and yep the mainstream media has been pushing them too. 
He's wasting taxpayers money on a sham investigation.
None of those have anything to do with 'collusion'. 
I know you don't understand and it doesn't make sense to you.
With $4700 worth of Google ads?  Are you fucking insane? 

And oh dear, it's all going a bit wrong...

New Knowledge, a leading firm on Russia related cyber issues, was one of the two firms whose report on Russian activities during the presidential election was published by the Senate Intelligence Committee earlier this month.

The report claims that the Russians troll farms used all social media platforms and even mobile games such as Pokemon Go to influence the election and allegedly sway voters to President Trump.

“The scale was massive,” New Knowledge researchers wrote of Russian disinformation, with the alleged campaign “reaching 126 million people on Facebook, posting 10.4 million tweets on Twitter, uploading 1,000+ videos to YouTube, and reaching over 20 million users on Instagram.”

But the credibility of the cybersecurity firm took a hit after revelations in the New York Times that it collaborated with another firm, American Engagement Technologies, to replicate those very same alleged Russian tactics during the Alabama Senate race.

The secret effort, dubbed as the “Birmingham Project,” was facilitated by AET, a firm run by former Obama official Mikey Dickerson and funded by Silicon Valley billionaire Reid Hoffman, allocating $100,000 for the project.

The internal report of the Birmingham Project openly states that the group “ran a digital messaging operation to influence the outcome of the AL senate race” between September and December of 2017, according to BuzzFeed.

According to BuzzFeed, Dickerson and Sara Hudson, a former Department of Justice employee who went on to work for another firm funded by Hoffman, spoke at a private meeting in September where they said their secret project managed to suppress Republican votes, energize Democratic voters and plant a “false flag” against the Republican campaign.

The Birmingham Project's internal report also takes credit for the high Democratic turnout and a drop in Republican turnout and said their campaign led to increased votes for write-in candidates.

I can see that you only read and acknowledge what you want to acknowledge. How embarrassing for you.

I very much doubt Putin will oblige you by releasing his spending beyond a bunch of Google Ads that I don't know where you got from. Not particularly interested, me, because the figure is peanuts in pretty much any perspective (except maybe your yearly income). Did you honestly think that was it? Seriously, Benji? If you honestly think that number is worth repeating multiple times, I feel bad you. Well, sort of. As in "laughing my head off".

I'm not sure where you're cutting and pasting from, either, but again, it doesn't really interest me all that much. The facts of this case are emerging almost daily and they don't match your conspiracy theories at all. This goes for Ukraine as well, btw.

But I do like the neo Nazi angle; you should consider adding aliens.

Oh, and one final thing: it's rather revealing that you lot seem to think that if people oppose Trump, they have to cheer for Hillary or, for that matter, her husband or "the Democrats" in general as some kind of mythical but fairly homogeneous group. While I think that Hillary would have made a far, far better president than the orange moron (let's face it; my dog would be a far, far better president than Trump), I always thought that surely the opposing party must have something better to offer than a tainted former first lady. Yet in your single-mindedness (you, as in the kooks in and outside of this forum) it's the extent of your thinking, if one can indeed consider your randomly-firing neurons as the product of conscious thought. "Yeah, but look at what THE DEMOCRATS DID."

I don't blame you; it's hard to blame the idiot, after all, and it's what Trump did. I'm just saying that Steve Bannon would be proud.

Dude, grow up.  Rather than having a hysterical meltdown like that just admit you got it wrong.

See, as you just follow the mainstream media that is pushing the Russiagate bullshit, they aren't going to inform you when their lies fall apart.  Here it is straight from the mouth of the Google CEO when answering a retarded Russiagater

So yes, the whole thing is hilarious.  It's incredible that you fell for such bullshit.

Russiagate is the conspiracy theory.  The 'facts' of the case building up have nothing to do with 'collusion'. 

Oh dear, the problem for you is that Israeli media is far more honest. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

What you miss because of your ignorance is that there literally couldn't have been a worse President than Hillary.  If she was in now, Syria would be like Libya where there's child slave markets in the streets. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2018, 04:34:53 PM »

What you miss because of your ignorance is that there literally couldn't have been a worse President than Hillary.  If she was in now, Syria would be like Libya where there's child slave markets in the streets.

I thought she sets them up in pizza shops?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2018, 05:24:33 PM »

I thought she sets them up in pizza shops?

I know you're too much of a basic bitch to understand but Alex Jones is a fraud and a huckster.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2018, 07:06:08 PM »
No the United States hasn't been protecting the Jihadists, we backed Osama Bin Laden because he was fighting a war with Russia, and Russia aggression. Osama then later took what we gave him and his group and turned it into a holy war. That isn't starting with intention to create a terrorist group, it turned into a terrorist group because they're opportunists, if anybody is to blame for that it's Russia

But I do agree, that we need to mind our own business. But then again War is profitable, and surprise that's why they do it. Either way, you could say by defacto the USA started al qaeda, because of a proxy war with Russia. But If anybody started these terrorist groups that split it was Russia.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/who-is-responsible-for-the-taliban

Yes it has.  It armed and funded them too.  I know it's not nice to think about but it's reality.  The US created Al Qaeda with the help of Pakistan and the Saudis to fight the Soviets.  Not the Russians, the Soviet Union, which is dead.  The US worked with Al Qaeda before 9/11, during and after.  They acted as their airforce in Libya and have funded and armed them in Syria.
Because Russia was invading Afghanistan. The tribal areas grouped together, and we supported them. They then turned our weapons we gave them and used them for terrorism, I think the point you're missing is: Intent. We didnt intend to create any terrorist groups, we just didn't want Russia in the area gaining more control, so we were in a proxy war.

Kind of like what Russia is doing in the Ukraine. They almost always are the agesser, and so then somebody has to clean up the mess. Unfortunately it's the USA, and frankly I wouldn't be that critical of them because you in Europe have enjoyed pretty stable conditions in your neck of the woods despite Russia being your neighbor. If they could annex Europe they would

The Soviet Union might be dead but the idea isn't. Along with all their nuclear weapons

The Soviets.  The US didn't stop supporting Al Qaeda after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Lol don't start the story in the middle.  The US launched a military coup using neo Nazis in Ukraine In 2014 to remove the elected leader then installed a US puppet.  Ukraine outlawed the Russian language in Crimea thst is mostly Russian speaking. 

The Soviet Union was a Communist regime.  Russia now is a capitalist country.
I didn't start the story in the middle. You obviously for whatever reason don't understand intent and love the motherland. But we can agree to disagree

Russia is not a capitalist country. It's run by a former KGB agent acting as a defacto dictator. But do tell me more, they want their land back. That's why they jumped the fence in the Ukraine, they always want more land.

Frankly I wish we didn't protect you Europeans. You're so ungrateful

Is that you Donald?   :lol1:

Yes it's a capitalist country.  The Soviet Union imploded 30 years ago.
Be sure to read Benji.

In basic terms one may label the Russian economy as capitalist. But certainly not a free-enterprise economy, free market NOR a capitalist country in context of American capitalism.

More accurately one would label Russia’s economy as a statist-corporate economy working in an authoritarian environment. Russia’s large corporations often get orders from the government- this does not happen in a free enterprise economy. Russia’s economy is tightly controlled by the government via banking and elite government holdings of stock in major companies. So just as South Korea and Japan- are corporate - statist economies- with a lack of free market freedoms. Japanese, Korean and Chinese companies- and economy have industrial policies, and take actions not on free market economic supply and demand- but on ORDERS and directives- based on a nexus of Government, Banks and corporations- working together at the behest of the government and its set industrial policies- VERY different from the American capitalist free market economy.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2018, 07:49:27 PM »
It is rumored that Mueller has someones nude selfie.

Is it:

Cheeto man (no one wants to see that shit)
Kushner (does he actually have balls...wondering for a friend >:D)
Don Jr.
Melania (we've already seen that shit though)
Ivanka
Maria Butina (a lot of people have probably seen that shit too)
or...did Putin send someone a dick pic :eyebrows:??

Place your bets. :mischief:

I'm going with Melania or Jr...Jr. looks like the type that would email people pictures of his junk. :LOL:

I'm going to go with the rumour was just more lies, gossip, smears and propaganda by a media that has lost all credibility and the ability to report news and the only people REMOTELY interested in it are worthless losers who have to be spoonfed everything to them and will regurgitate on queue and believe this makes them more intelligent, more moral and on the right side of history.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2018, 08:28:07 PM »
If Trump has a dick pic who will be shocked? Nobody.

Nothing at this point shocks me about him. I know he wants Ivankas pussy, you don't need any Intel to know that

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2018, 09:15:34 PM »
If Trump has a dick pic who will be shocked? Nobody.

Nothing at this point shocks me about him. I know he wants Ivankas pussy, you don't need any Intel to know that

I think it has to be more twisted than just a common dick pic or Mueller wouldn't be wasting time with it.

Just a wild guess though. :laugh:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2018, 10:37:28 PM »
Dubya has his n00d on here somewhere. It was posted from Enclyclopedia Dramatica titled: youthful indiscretion.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:46:00 AM by Bastet »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.