Author Topic: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »
Tried to read what you wrote. It made no fucking sense.

Glad it's just not me.

Wonder how much longer it will be until he calls in the flying monkeys? :apondering:

Online Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 08:10:02 PM »
I blame my word salads on cloud seeding.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 08:42:07 PM »
Tried to read what you wrote. It made no fucking sense.

Glad it's just not me.

Wonder how much longer it will be until he calls in the flying monkeys? :apondering:

Speaking about making no fucking sense. Flying minkeys? Does this dumb reckneck have a clue she is typing or is this prose simply a stream of consciousness.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2018, 09:22:43 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 10:59:21 PM »
And....?
Follow this thought process through and apply it to the current situation without biase and squeezing selective fact to fit a preconceived narrative and see where you get.

I do not think you can be honest and nonpartisan enough.to try
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 12:26:41 AM »
 :pwned:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2018, 12:30:09 AM »
I also enjoy fertilising the clouds, does that make me a flying fuck?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2018, 12:56:33 AM »
McDangly, you're making too much sense now.

You've got a professional word-salad-generator to compete with. You're going to have to work harder.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2018, 02:06:12 AM »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2018, 03:36:10 AM »
McDangly, you're making too much sense now.

You've got a professional word-salad-generator to compete with. You're going to have to work harder.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2018, 09:02:55 AM »
Not at all.
You simply don't wish to engage. Given your own animosity to me (not undeserved) and the fact that you and Icequeen are short skirt wearing, pom pom waving cheerleaders of team Odeon, of course what you are saying is instantly suspect.

But then you are a stupid little collectivist because you hanged yourself with your own intellectual dishonesty.

You can not state as a fact that I have written a word salad or transgressed such word salad guidelines if , as you say, you did not read what I said, Goofy Mother fucker

Okay you three fuckwits. Gather close. This should be a simple exercise for you. YOU get to either:

a) Ignore
b) Deflect/distract
c) Answer the question

YOU three have tried desperately to drive a narrative of "Word Salad" this is not the first narrative that has been pushed nor going to be the last. I will tell you why. The Narrative sounds impressive because it cite to an authority and you can then interpret the claims however you like.

However this is fairly simple an exercise because YOU guys have a few VERY simple questions to 1) answer honestly and show my claims false. If you can't do this then youare not looking at a word salad and your narrative faceplants.  2) you get to make a case after the fact, for me meeting ANY word salad guideline WITHOUT me being able to point to the same behaviour shown to me. (ie do not even bother with "you were being condescending if I can likely show numerous examples in teh last 24-36 hours of you all doing the same). So with that in mind I want you to see how you do. If you are struggling or choose to ignore (or pretend you can't comprehend) then we know exactly where you stand.

Did he or did he not question whether Scrap's preferred breast size was small (underdeveloped) or not?
Who has been the most prolific poster of naked women on here?
What breast size have these women generally been?
What precisely did I say that runs contrary to the above?
What did Odeon say that runs contrary to the above?
What about these self-evident facts needs my perspective as a Father?
What of these self-evident facts do I need my love of my daughter consulted on, and what position ought I therefore take that is NOT contrary to these self-evident facts?
Which of any of these points is me gaslighting?
Which of any of the statements I made gaslighting?

Oh and to help you losers out here is the "standard" of word salad:

1. Circular conversations

2. Bringing up your past wrongdoings & ignoring their own

3. Condescending & patronizing tone

4. Accusing you of doing things that they themselves are doing

5. Multiple personas

6. The eternal victim

7. You begin explaining basic human emotions

8. Excuses

9. “What in the world just happened”

Also just to further help, pushing me as playing the eternal victim will not help either as I am pretty decent at admitting that I am not a lovely person. Not the most recent example but certainly relevant:

To be very clear, I know you have called me a cunt over and over and the truth is I am and I will not just drop this and you bought this on yourself. It was unnecessary and it was for unnecessary reasons.

There ARE others and I CAN find some more too so you will have a hard barrow to push with the "Eternal Victim" guideline.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 09:50:03 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2018, 09:42:05 AM »

Someone pass the ranch please.   :rofl:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 09:46:39 AM »

Someone pass the ranch please.   :rofl:

One down. Two more losers to show their hands

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 11:16:48 AM »
Lol, the shithead admitted he is a cunt. If you want to build a psychological wall around yourself, go ahead. It's your prison.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2018, 11:17:59 AM »
Lol, the shithead admitted he is a cunt. If you want to build a psychological wall around yourself, go ahead. It's your prison.

You mean nothing to me, mate