Educational

Author Topic: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.  (Read 2284 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2018, 11:06:06 PM »
Hey guys, could you take your argument to call-outs please, before it spreads to the whole board. This is really not amusing. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2018, 01:11:15 AM »
Too late for that, it seems. Al's not good at containing himself.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2018, 01:22:06 AM »
Hey guys, could you take your argument to call-outs please, before it spreads to the whole board. This is really not amusing. :(

Al, by default, spreads his drama queen vendettas to the entire board by including it in his sig. if it bothers you, maybe that's a good place to start.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2018, 02:15:50 AM »
Too late for that, it seems. Al's not good at containing himself.

Yes let's speak of containment. How many people were obligated to the concept of a truce? Was the truce a want to contain the personal attacks in the past only and for each of us to resolve to keep the truce by containing ourselves and not getting personal. I did. I have said often that you lack the self-control and struggle with the ability to introspect. YOU cannot contain yourself.

Me? I really don't care to be contained and will never take the position of being contained and unable to fight personalised attacks. YOU know this and you CHOSE to get personal and thus broke the truce and the agreement that WAS good for the forum, is cast aside because you lack the ability to contain yourself or take responsibility for your own bad behaviour.

Sorry Ren Odeon deliberately crossed the line and broke the truce. He did not HAVE to be he did so anyway and there is fallout and consequences of such actions. He really ought not made that choice. How many callouts have I had with Odeon. How many of those callouts were effective in resolving things? No callout, Ren.

Al, by default, spreads his drama queen vendettas to the entire board by including it in his sig. if it bothers you, maybe that's a good place to start.

Drama Queen vendettas? Don't pretend to think you know what the Hell you are on about. You don't.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2018, 04:55:10 AM »

Where's the popcorn?

Just face the fact that you are defending yourself from your own brainlessness. Keep raging, daddy.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2018, 05:09:28 AM »

Where's the popcorn?

Just face the fact that you are defending yourself from your own brainlessness. Keep raging, daddy.

153 more posts asshat
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2018, 05:21:29 AM »
Batty boy had a kid, now he mad at himself for being one. Carry on fighting against yourself and be your own victim. Loser

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2018, 05:41:01 AM »
I have signatures blocked.

I didn't mean to actually make a callout, just to take your argument there as a matter of confining it to one place.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2018, 05:46:05 AM »
I have signatures blocked.

I didn't mean to actually make a callout, just to take your argument there as a matter of confining it to one place.

I don't have signatures blocked. I prefer to know exactly what is going on.

Like I said, including one's drama queen vendettas in your sig is not conducive to keeping arguments confined.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2018, 06:53:57 AM »
To be fair, even though they weren't arguing for a while, I think Odeon and Al have both been taunting each other with their signatures since their last argument. I only made a thread about Al's signature because his was very direct. Odeon's is indirect, or maybe passive aggressive, or whatever you want to call it, because it's something someone else said to Al. Saying something about Odeon's signature would have meant claiming to know what he means by it, but yeah, I think it's a jab at Al for months.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2018, 07:36:12 AM »

This might help Al from leaking all over the place. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2018, 07:58:20 AM »
This time last year you acknowledged it was out of line to bring Al's mother into an argument, so what's the problem now? :dunno:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2018, 08:03:49 AM »

His mother you say? What happened?
Did batty boy get battered?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2018, 08:10:57 AM »
My momma's so old she shits fossils.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2018, 08:33:00 AM »

This might help Al from leaking all over the place. :zoinks:

Zoiks indeed Odeon.
You are running through your narratives aren't you?
1) "I simply acknowledged you have a daughter".
2) "You bringing up your daughter in arguing that I ought not have bought her up makes YOU the scumbag for defending her from me"
3) "You posting all over the board is a problem. YOU should be in a designated area where it can be not addressed. That makes you a problem leaker (just like an old person with leaky bowels. Get it?)"

Stick with this if you like Odeon or cycle through some new ones. Doesn't matter a damn to me. You stepped in this. It did not come out of a vacuum. It was a deliberate choice and it was a very bad one. Why not be a man and accept both the reason and the pettiness behind that bad decision. Instead of trying to bullshit to the forum and project it all on me.

To be very clear, I know you have called me a cunt over and over and the truth is I am and I will not just drop this and you bought this on yourself. It was unnecessary and it was for unnecessary reasons.

You in your righteously indignant fervor do not see anything outside your moral preaching. If I say something like A. "radicalised Muslim Extremists are a problem in the world", all you see is B. "Muslims are all terrible" and you then make it your place to battle the racist, islamaphobic bigot who would be outrageous enough to suggest that C. every Muslim in the world needs to be executed and to such people, any amount of nastiness is justified. (Yes I know that this makes no logical sense and that A is NOT saying B and does not say C - but that is your all over Odeon)

Same in this instance:
I dismiss a ridiculous suggestion that there is a question about whether A. Scrap likes developed Boobs. The fact that Scrap is the primary poster of nude and topless women photos on I2 and MOST of them are VERY Developed is pretty transparent and makes your question at best disingenuous and at worst fucking ridiculous
But all you see is B. I am DEFENDING Scrap and okaying every position Scrap has and everything he has said about females on I2. How Dare I because Scrap said things which could be seen as a genuine attraction to female children and so therefore DESPITE having said to the contrary C. I must secretly support Scrap's interest in female children and defend that and to such people who are pedophile enablers, a personal attack bringing my daughter into things is totally cool.

All righteous indignation and then I pulled you up on it and exposed you and what did you do? Fucking pathetic Odeon.