Author Topic: Intellectual Dark Web  (Read 6271 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Intellectual Dark Web
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 01:15:12 PM »
I read most of it.

Seems like they are holding up that 3rd rate intellectual Sam Harris, famous only for his great achievement of not believing in God, as some kind of hero. That's where they lost me. I actually agree that he is a bridge to the alt right, that's the best bit in the whole article even though the article didn't agree.

Who do you mean by alt-right? None of these guys are aligned or aligning themselves with Far Right Fundamentalists, so who exactly do you mean?

MOSW is just shit posting. At least I don't think s/h/it is that stupid but I may be wrong.   :dunno:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 09:11:50 PM »
I read most of it.

Seems like they are holding up that 3rd rate intellectual Sam Harris, famous only for his great achievement of not believing in God, as some kind of hero. That's where they lost me. I actually agree that he is a bridge to the alt right, that's the best bit in the whole article even though the article didn't agree.

Who do you mean by alt-right? None of these guys are aligned or aligning themselves with Far Right Fundamentalists, so who exactly do you mean?

Do you require a definition of the alt-right? It's a fairly commonly used label these days.

And where did I say that these guys are aligned or aligning themselves with Far Right Fundamentalists? If you can't point that out can you please restate your question, as I'm not going to answer such a blatant misrepresentation.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 09:14:07 PM »
I read most of it.

MOSW is just shit posting. At least I don't think s/h/it is that stupid but I may be wrong.   :dunno:

Hi Pappy, long time no see!
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 08:58:59 AM »
Do you require a definition of the alt-right? It's a fairly commonly misused label these days.

FYP.

Alt-Right was a term that is often attributed to Richard Spencer who is a self described white nationalist which means that in the truest sense, alt-right refers to those aligned with white nationalist and European identitarian movements.

In popular use, it's merely used as a smear tactic by dumbshit leftists and their low information followers.

The fact that you agreed that Sam Harris is a gateway to the alt-right puts you in the latter category. Sam Harris is anything BUT a white nationalist and has repeatedly denounced them. The SPLC is no longer a credible source of information.

And where did I say that these guys are aligned or aligning themselves with Far Right Fundamentalists? If you can't point that out can you please restate your question, as I'm not going to answer such a blatant misrepresentation.

That's not actually a misrepresentation at all. White nationalists fall well within the umbrella of far right fundamentalists.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 03:22:36 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Thanks Pappy, that was an interesting history lesson. But since English is one of them things called a language and words change meaning all the time.... I'll still go with the broadly accepted current meaning rather than the original meaning. I hope that doesn't make your head explode.

And, once again, where did I say that Harris or anyone else was aligning themselves with the far right of the alt right or whatever? Not interested in more etymology lessons.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 05:06:59 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Thanks Pappy, that was an interesting history lesson. But since English is one of them things called a language and words change meaning all the time.... I'll still go with the broadly accepted current meaning rather than the original meaning.

There is no "broadly accepted current meaning", just leftist morons misusing it to the point of meaninglessness.

From the Wiki article: "The scope of the term "alt-right" is, as of February 2018, still in flux. The Associated Press advises its journalists to not use the term without providing an internal definition, due to its vagueness."

And, once again, where did I say that Harris or anyone else was aligning themselves with the far right of the alt right or whatever?

:fp:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 05:31:27 PM »
Thank you for pointing out that I never fucking said he was aligned with the alt right. I knew that watching excessive YouTube affects your ability to read and comprehend shit but you are taking it to a whole other level.

And yes, alt right does not have a single clear definition. That just means I go with what it appears to mean given the context and who says it. Like a lot of fucking words. If I say "I went for a walk in the park yesterday" you would probably guess I'm talking about a public space with grass and trees and not one of the other definitions of "park". Any other obvious shit you want me to waste my time spelling out for you?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 05:44:00 PM »
Thank you for pointing out that I never fucking said he was aligned with the alt right.

I never said that YOU said he was aligned with the alt-right YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE HALFWIT!!

I said this:
The fact that you agreed that Sam Harris is a gateway to the alt-right puts you in the latter category.

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2018, 05:51:45 PM »
Fuck. I made Pappy's head explode.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2018, 05:58:51 PM »
:pentagram:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2018, 06:05:36 PM »
Fuck you Pappy. I'm not allowed to laugh out loud where I am now.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2018, 06:22:15 PM »
:dick:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2018, 06:49:36 PM »
** silently guffaws **

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2018, 10:51:13 AM »
Another bizarre thread.  Thanks,  Scrap.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2018, 12:12:05 PM »
Another bizarre thread.  Thanks,  Scrap.