Poll

Which position do you take?

I get to trigger people for myself
I get triggered by people by myself

Author Topic: hater vs hated  (Read 4645 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: hater vs hated
« Reply #315 on: April 02, 2018, 11:39:02 PM »
 :lol1:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #316 on: April 03, 2018, 12:38:00 AM »
The original owner of the IP of that comic strip is dead. If there was to be anything funny it would be that.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #317 on: April 03, 2018, 04:08:21 PM »
The original owner of the IP of that comic strip is dead. If there was to be anything funny it would be that.
Who are you talking about?

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2018, 07:27:48 PM »

I have a giant willy, giant willy giant willy.
I have a giant willy.
All day long.

Does this mean you've changed your mind about posting your penis?  :orly:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2018, 07:53:14 PM »
okay M.... now the question everyone wants to hear:

Tell me about your mother, was she a nice lady?

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #320 on: April 14, 2018, 09:05:28 PM »

I dreamt that I was giving myself brain surgery last night. Makes a change from the usual violent dreams. Guess the medication must be giving me brain damage by now. Almost ready to go postal. Anyone else want to help me turn myself into a weapon? Mdangly gonna go boom.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #321 on: April 14, 2018, 09:51:15 PM »
My brain damage is organic.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #322 on: April 17, 2018, 04:37:14 PM »
You haven't got brain damage mcdumbfuck. You'd have to have one first you pencil-dicked sweaty faggot.

You should try surgery for your stupidity, just put your head in a woodchipper and all those empty-headed whisps of stupidity floating around inside you will go away quickly. (don't forget to switch it on first, and also, make sure it is plugged in, because it won't turn on if it isn't plugged in, y'know? because you're a big dumb piece of shit and all)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #323 on: April 17, 2018, 08:31:32 PM »

Still hate me, bro? At least I get to do something that you can't when it comes to using your head, leave.
Put the autism away and just maybe you might have a heart to sit on, hollow one. So whatever dick you're looking for must be in the mirror shouting at you to get fucked.

And for the record, my arms and legs are giant willies. No matter how you try to restrain me with yourself, it's all foreplay to me.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #324 on: April 17, 2018, 10:22:12 PM »

Still hate me, bro?

I still love you, mdagli1.  :zoinks:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: April 18, 2018, 04:05:00 PM »
Hate you? lol no, that would be too much of a waste of time. You mistake hatred for contempt. There is a difference, even though you are too stupid to comprehend what it is. You might not realize this, but pretending reality isn't there doesn't make  it go away.

I wouldn't waste the time in hating you, you are just so far beneath me it wouldn't make  sense. You don't make it personal if one steps in dog shit, one just realizes its a heap of worthless excrement and proceeds to wipe you off our boot heel.

And I don't have to look for my dick, I know where it is. I just tell it 'just be sure to pull out of your grandmother and be back before 1am, and don't forget your house keys just in case you arrive back after lights out'.

Also, 'put my autism away'? lol you daft arse, whyever would I want to do that kiddo? I'm perfectly fine with being autie, something that seems to have messed you up badly, psychologically speaking. You might  want to try counselling, so you can learn some proper methods for compensating for your little nub of pencil dick instead of rolling on the floor thrashing your hands and feet on the ground and screaming like the little child you are; ranting at the adults when they take your toys away.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #326 on: April 18, 2018, 07:38:38 PM »

Contempt is a form of anger, bruv. The more you respond the way you do, the funnier it gets. All that obsession about projecting yourself as being better at being a shit only makes you look shit.

If autism is so amazing, have you solved the hard problem of consciousness yet? Or you just sitting there playing with your chemistry set, looking for the next fascination to kill yourself over?

Get a life bruv or are you afraid that someone will kick you whilst your down, for foaming at the mouth with all the rage that there's no dick to suck other than your own.

All in all, who should give a fuck that you give a fuck about being fucked? Buddie, om nom.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2018, 04:05:07 AM »
I disagree. The difference between anger and contempt is that in the former case, someone has a significant emotional and psychological investment in hating someone. You, I just couldn't give two shits about. You don't even register on my short list of fucks available for the giving.

And whilst no, I haven't solved the mystery that is consciousness, nobody else has either, not fully. But I'd wager I know a damn sight more about it as an emergent phenomenon than you do. It isn't really an area of research open to me, since I don't do animal testing, I find it abhorrent, and it isn't as if your average private individual  can afford the likes of fMRI and PET scanners for noninvasive human research, you obviously haven't the foggiest how much such items cost.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2018, 11:23:04 AM »

And yet, here you are. Don't need anything to prove nothing, doofus. If you had any real credit against your name, you would get what you need to do anything you want. But nah, you'd rather be a human vibrator. Giving a fuck only to those that sit at you level of articulation.
Face the the fact that your reality is for you to deal with. No one else, just you.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #329 on: April 21, 2018, 05:50:57 PM »
have you solved the hard problem of consciousness yet?

:zoinks:

The goal of vibrations is to plant the seeds of choice rather than illusion. Serenity requires exploration. We exist as bio-electricity. Without potential, one cannot live. Ego is born in the gap where wonder has been excluded. Where there is materialism, synchronicity cannot thrive. You must take a stand against selfishness. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a flowering of our third eyes if we are going to survive. You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it eliminate the growth of your quest. We can no longer afford to live with delusion. Soon there will be an awakening of understanding the likes of which the galaxy has never seen. It is in condensing that we are re-energized. It is a sign of things to come. Our conversations with other mystics have led to a redefining of ultra-sublime consciousness. Shiva will let us access sublime peace. We must learn how to lead intergalactic lives in the face of illusion. We must empower ourselves and fulfill others. Consciousness consists of atomic ionization of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a blossoming of the ancient. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is life-force. We heal, we grow, we are reborn.