Educational

Author Topic: Let's Have Another Argument about Islam  (Read 5285 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Let's Have Another Argument about Islam
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2016, 10:35:36 AM »
Walkie-

Lots of people declared "I am Charlie" because they are brainwashed by the media.  Charlie Hebdo doesn't represent freedom of speech.  They fired one of their staff for "anti-semitism" and tried to get the Front Nationale banned because of their "hate speech".  Charlie Hebdo saying "the Koran is shit, it doesn't stop bullets" after a number of Muslims were massacered sounds pretty hateful. 

There were mass killings in other countries around the same time as the Charlie Hebdo attacks, and no one showed solidarity with them. 

Well actually, after 9/11 there were journalists who asked bankers and business in the Middle East why America were attacked, and they were told that it was down to the US blocking democracy and supporting and installing dictators for decades and the US's support for Israel's occupation etc.  Israel blow up Palestinians and Lebanese in terrorist attacks every few years. 

Obama's drone campaign is the definition of terrorism.  They pick out someone who is suspected of one day thinking about considering possibly doing something against America/Americans and then bomb the barbecue or funeral the "suspect" is at. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2016, 10:38:02 AM »
Walkie- Yes, we let the wars in the Middle East happen, only the people can stop this all.  And the establishment have played tricks on the people.  It is true though that people ought to wise up and see through the propaganda. 

Muslims have it the worst at the moment.  Millions of people across the Middle East and Africa have been killed because of our war on Islam.  Disabled people have been the most persecuted people throughout history, they were being persecuted long before Judaism was established.  Jews are generally disliked because of their actions, well as a whole because of the actions of some or many of them.  Disabled people were put in death camps by the Nazis and there's evidence that there was an extermination policy against the disabled under Nazi rule.

Proof?

Not really something that can be proved off hand.  But you know it's going to be true.  Unless people were more tolerant and accepting of disabled people 3000 years ago, and if so it means we have dramatically regressed. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2016, 10:39:49 AM »
Has anyone uttered a word why Muslims might be 'prejudiced' against non-Muslims?  Does anyone actually think they hate us 'becozzz werrr freeee'?  We've been destroying the Middle East for decades, blocking democracy and supporting brutal regimes as well as stealing their resources and blowing them up.  But when we do it, we don't call it terrorism.  Does anyone actually believe the narrative that we went into Afghanistan to 'liberate women', to find Bin Laden and knock out Al Qaeda and the Taliban?  When the US supported Jihadists in the 80's that threw acid into women's faces, they never charged Bin Laden with 9/11 and the US supports Al Qaeda.  Or went into Iraq because Saddam had connections with Al Qaeda, and because he was a horrible person and because we love democracy so much?  When this was all a lie spewed out from Israeli intelligence, and we supported Saddam through his worst crimes.   

Did anyone think it would be a good idea to flood the West with people from the Middle East while we destroyed the Middle East?

The establishment have done this intentionally, they're not that stupid.  They want people to support their wars against the Muslim world and support Israel.   

What a shame. I found myself agreeing with some of your post until you sawed off the branch you were sitting on.

I don't care whether you agree with me or not.  Obviously it's going to be difficult for you to agree with stuff that goes over your head.
Personally found it to be one of your best posts.

He had the makings of a good post but the tinfoil hat is hard to ignore.
My tinfoil hat has fashion and flair. :M

Just agree with Odeon.  If you start disagreeing with her and start praising people she's arguing with, she'll only end up getting her knickers in a twist and turn on you. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2016, 10:42:26 AM »
The words "radical" and "extremist" don't mean a thing, it's just propaganda.  Someone could look at the posts here and call them "radical" and "extreme". 

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2016, 11:14:05 AM »
Has anyone uttered a word why Muslims might be 'prejudiced' against non-Muslims?  Does anyone actually think they hate us 'becozzz werrr freeee'?  We've been destroying the Middle East for decades, blocking democracy and supporting brutal regimes as well as stealing their resources and blowing them up.  But when we do it, we don't call it terrorism.  Does anyone actually believe the narrative that we went into Afghanistan to 'liberate women', to find Bin Laden and knock out Al Qaeda and the Taliban?  When the US supported Jihadists in the 80's that threw acid into women's faces, they never charged Bin Laden with 9/11 and the US supports Al Qaeda.  Or went into Iraq because Saddam had connections with Al Qaeda, and because he was a horrible person and because we love democracy so much?  When this was all a lie spewed out from Israeli intelligence, and we supported Saddam through his worst crimes.   

Did anyone think it would be a good idea to flood the West with people from the Middle East while we destroyed the Middle East?

The establishment have done this intentionally, they're not that stupid.  They want people to support their wars against the Muslim world and support Israel.   

What a shame. I found myself agreeing with some of your post until you sawed off the branch you were sitting on.

I don't care whether you agree with me or not.  Obviously it's going to be difficult for you to agree with stuff that goes over your head.
Personally found it to be one of your best posts.

He had the makings of a good post but the tinfoil hat is hard to ignore.
My tinfoil hat has fashion and flair. :M

Just agree with Odeon.  If you start disagreeing with her and start praising people she's arguing with, she'll only end up getting her knickers in a twist and turn on you.
That was more me making fun of myself. Do openly identify as tinfoil hat wearer, and have been working on my own UN global conspiracy theory for years. Sometimes post bits of that theory here and haven't received much push back on those statements, because it's all very sensible and does indeed have fashion and flair. :M

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2016, 11:27:16 AM »
I didn't talk about "theories" though.  Odeon is just an ignorant cunt and refuses to look into evidence that proves him wrong or what the mainstream/corporate media hasn't spoon fed him.  He's too old to change now. 

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2016, 12:01:27 PM »
I didn't talk about "theories" though.
In a manner, yes. You said the establishment have created the current situation intentionally, and that's difficult to prove. You also asked, Did anyone think it would be a good idea to flood the West with people from the Middle East while we destroyed the Middle East? My answer would be yes, the majority of UN representatives and the leadership they represent thought it was a good idea, not only to enable the west to gain control over world resources, but also directly related to known UN long-term initiatives related to population control, economic sustainability of the western working class, as well as empowering oppressed women. 

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2016, 12:05:32 PM »
Walkie-

Lots of people declared "I am Charlie" because they are brainwashed by the media.  Charlie Hebdo doesn't represent freedom of speech.  They fired one of their staff for "anti-semitism" and tried to get the Front Nationale banned because of their "hate speech".  Charlie Hebdo saying "the Koran is shit, it doesn't stop bullets" after a number of Muslims were massacered sounds pretty hateful. 

There were mass killings in other countries around the same time as the Charlie Hebdo attacks, and no one showed solidarity with them. 

Well actually, after 9/11 there were journalists who asked bankers and business in the Middle East why America were attacked, and they were told that it was down to the US blocking democracy and supporting and installing dictators for decades and the US's support for Israel's occupation etc.  Israel blow up Palestinians and Lebanese in terrorist attacks every few years. 

Obama's drone campaign is the definition of terrorism.  They pick out someone who is suspected of one day thinking about considering possibly doing something against America/Americans and then bomb the barbecue or funeral the "suspect" is at.

Never mind how you chose to anayse it, never mind how many holes you pick in Charlie Hebdo, I would still  say "Je suis Charlie" . It was a gut-response from  people all everywhere, and it was very much  about the defending freedom of speech in the minds of the people who said it. It had nothing whatsoever to do with your intellectual nitpicking.

Sure it's worth analysing those things. Sure, it woukld be just as bad if Charliec Hebdo were immune from criticism (which they are very clearly not)  as it would be if Islam were immune from criticism. It was what Charlie Hebdo represented at that moment in time, that really mattered, and that was perfectly clear and obvious. 

Brainwashed by the media? Heck, you really are superior aren't you? I wouldn't trust you to lead me, with that attitude, Benji,  any more than i would trust some ranting Imam to lead me.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2016, 12:08:05 PM »
I didn't talk about "theories" though.
In a manner, yes. You said the establishment have created the current situation intentionally, and that's difficult to prove. You also asked, Did anyone think it would be a good idea to flood the West with people from the Middle East while we destroyed the Middle East? My answer would be yes, the majority of UN representatives and the leadership they represent thought it was a good idea, not only to enable the west to gain control over world resources, but also directly related to known UN long-term initiatives related to population control, economic sustainability of the western working class, as well as empowering oppressed women.

OK true, that's one theory.  We can believe it's an accident, but then if you read through "The Greater Israel Project" you at least see it's true and if you study the Israel/Palestine conflict, you see the lengths Israel will go to, to get support and the conspiracies they take part in.  You think the UN has much power? 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2016, 12:19:06 PM »
Walkie-

Never mind how you chose to anayse it, never mind how many holes you pick in Charlie Hebdo, I would still  say "Je suis Charlie" . It was a gut-response from  people all everywhere, and it was very much  about the defending freedom of speech in the minds of the people who said it. It had nothing whatsoever to do with your intellectual nitpicking.

Sure it's worth analysing those things. Sure, it woukld be just as bad if Charliec Hebdo were immune from criticism (which they are very clearly not)  as it would be if Islam were immune from criticism. It was what Charlie Hebdo represented at that moment in time, that really mattered, and that was perfectly clear and obvious. 

Brainwashed by the media? Heck, you really are superior aren't you? I wouldn't trust you to lead me, with that attitude, Benji,  any more than i would trust some ranting Imam to lead me.

It wasn't a gut response remotely, it was just promoted by the mainstream media and politicians.  It's just a propaganda slogan.  Sure, if the same people didn't ignore and support similar crimes in other countries, I could be led to buy it.  Charlie Hebdo doesn't stand for freedom of speech, and any impartial media would have been able to point this out. 

It was "clear and obvious" in the mainstream media because they chose to put insane amounts of focus on it.  When Israel blows up 4 kids playing football on a beach with US or UK weapons and with the US and Israel's support, the same media seems to forget about it for the most part. 

It's not even controversial that the media brainwashes people.  It has been used throughout history to alter people's opinion on war very quickly. 

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2016, 12:20:32 PM »
You think the UN has much power?
Indeed, they're controlling, shaping, and unifying society and government on a global scale.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2016, 12:21:46 PM »
Indeed, they're completely shaping and unifying society and government on a global scale.

Yet they cannot stop the US and Israel from destroying the Middle East or stealing Palestine. 

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2016, 12:30:51 PM »
Indeed, they're completely shaping and unifying society and government on a global scale.

Yet they cannot stop the US and Israel from destroying the Middle East or stealing Palestine.
UN membership countries simply don't engage in war without UN approval. Granted, members of the security council have a higher level of control in decision making with veto power and supporting votes of allies, but the notion of not stopping one or two countries from doing something to me is a narrow view of how it works, who else is of benefit, and who is in support. If any other single superpower really wanted to stop what the US is doing, yes, they could in fact do it.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2016, 12:33:43 PM »

UN membership countries simply don't engage in war without UN approval. Granted, members of the security council have a higher level of control in decision making with veto power and supporting votes of allies, but the notion of not stopping one or two countries from doing something to me is a narrow view of how it works, who else is of benefit, and who is in support. If any other single superpower really wanted to stop what the US is doing, yes, they could in fact do it.

So when the US attacked Nicaragua in the 80's without the UN's backing and then Nicaragua went to the UN and the World Court and won and then the US just continued with even worse attacks, that's because of the UN?

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2016, 12:43:00 PM »

So when the US attacked Nicaragua in the 80's without the UN's backing and then Nicaragua went to the UN and the World Court and won and then the US just continued with even worse attacks, that's because of the UN?
Am talking about the big picture here. Global affairs have changed since the 80s, but that doesn't mean the US doesn't still step on the UN's toes, and has in fact done that in more recent years. However will still gladly argue that gaining control of the middle east is of long term benefit and fully supported by the majority of the world's government. Every superpower has their role in getting a piece of the pie; the US has to be the bad guy, the EU has to assimilate them, and China has to pay the bill. The only stand alone thus far has been Russia, and am thinking that's soon going to change.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 01:09:21 PM by Jack »