Educational

Author Topic: Fleeing to Canada?  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Fleeing to Canada?
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
That article still doesn't say Mexico has a wall across the southern border, only that they would like to build one. Like the US, there are high traffic entry points with fences, but no, their southern boarder isn't secure in any way. They may in fact build a wall or put up more fencing, and Americans are probably going to pay for it. They have almost 100 million from the Obama administration given to them for securing their southern border. They don't currently have a wall on their southern border. Nope.  :dunno:

So why get upset at Trumps wall comments?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2016, 03:37:06 PM »
That article still doesn't say Mexico has a wall across the southern border, only that they would like to build one. Like the US, there are high traffic entry points with fences, but no, their southern boarder isn't secure in any way. They may in fact build a wall or put up more fencing, and Americans are probably going to pay for it. They have almost 100 million from the Obama administration given to them for securing their southern border. They don't currently have a wall on their southern border. Nope.  :dunno:

So why get upset at Trumps wall comments? Not to mention it's much harder to get into Mexico than to get into the US.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2016, 04:28:27 PM »

I don't think I have. What did I say?  :tard:
:gopher:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2016, 05:42:58 PM »

I don't think I have. What did I say?  :tard:

I'm not talking about you. But the people whining about it constantly.  Also I can't read al swearingens mind and since he is sinbinned he can't respond here anymore.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2016, 07:27:34 PM »
A sad day for I2!   
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #155 on: December 18, 2016, 09:09:38 PM »
He had it coming. Being sinbinned isn't the end of the world.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2016, 09:39:45 PM »
He had it coming. Being sinbinned isn't the end of the world.

He seems to be shrugging it off anyway. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2016, 01:33:38 AM »
Re Trump's wall: I think people are upset because of a) how he labelled Mexicans and b) because he wanted Mexico to pay for the wall.

I guess quite a few also think that he is a moron for proposing one in the first place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2016, 06:35:44 AM »
Re Trump's wall: I think people are upset because of a) how he labelled Mexicans and b) because he wanted Mexico to pay for the wall.

I guess quite a few also think that he is a moron for proposing one in the first place.

That, and not to mention it's geographically just about impossible in some places.

Not upset, just find it ridiculous and a promise made with hot air that has about a 2% chance of being fulfilled.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2016, 10:26:10 AM »
2%? That might be overly optimistic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2016, 12:51:41 PM »
2%? That might be overly optimistic.

Yep, I think so too, but I figured it sounded nicer.  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2016, 03:23:21 PM »
It did sound nice. :)

- Albert Einstein