Educational

Author Topic: Fleeing to Canada?  (Read 2489 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Fleeing to Canada?
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2016, 04:46:02 PM »
Four years of this.

If he makes it through...the psychics are predicting impeachment. :exorcism:

I may not believe in all that fluff, but I'll be silently cheering in their corner regardless.

If he keeps being the embarrassment he is to us all I may start praying :voodoo:

Following his war with a Broadway show, I wouldn't be surprised. He is an embarrassment to every sentient being.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2016, 05:22:10 PM »
Four years of this.

I may not believe in all that fluff, but I'll be silently cheering in their corner regardless.

If he keeps being the embarrassment he is to us all I may start praying :voodoo:

Following his war with a Broadway show, I wouldn't be surprised. He is an embarrassment to every sentient being.

War?  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2016, 06:16:39 PM »
Four years of this.

The twitter trail of Trump's butt hurt.

The king was "offended" the cast of Hamilton may have addressed his mighty minion Pence
"inappropriately" and made him "uncomfortable".

The theater should always be a "safe and special place".

Pence though, set a good example and handled it like a pro. Maybe he'll learn something from him.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2016, 06:24:06 PM »
Four years of this.

The king was "offended" the cast of Hamilton may have addressed his mighty minion Pence

Pence though, set a good example and handled it like a pro. Maybe he'll learn something from him.

He sent Steve Bannon the next night  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2016, 07:07:34 PM »
Four years of this.

Nothing like sending your big brother in to scare the kid that called you a pussy during lunchtime.  :lol1:

He needs to get over this shit. This is America, people will and always have said what they like here. If he tries to push control, or tries to dictate what people should say, and when and where they say it, and to whom they say it to...that will be his biggest undoing.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2016, 08:10:54 PM »
Four years of this.

Nothing like sending your big brother in to scare the kid that called you a pussy during lunchtime.  :lol1:

He needs to get over this shit. This is America, people will and always have said what they like here. If he tries to push control, or tries to dictate what people should say, and when and where they say it, and to whom they say it to...that will be his biggest undoing.

No it was to generate moral outrage. He did not want anyone to dwell on Trump University settlement until it became old news.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2016, 10:38:34 PM »
This country will only work with a true balance of left leaning and right leaning influences offsetting each other.
Think of it as a see saw. The only point that is real in this country is the fulcrum; that is what we all count on everyday. Going up and down, either side, is what we have always done. One side legs up and the other side has its feet off the ground, then it is the other ones turn to leg up.
We have taken a great long sway (to the left) in one direction lately and naturally, it is time for the pendulum, the force of the populace, to swing things back the other way for a while. Some will not like it (I personally object to the whining) any more than the last time it took a swing in the other direction.

We wobble, but ...
 :cbc:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2016, 10:46:23 PM »
No it was to generate moral outrage. He did not want anyone to dwell on Trump University settlement until it became old news.

For once I think you're very right.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2016, 12:25:43 AM »
This country will only work with a true balance of left leaning and right leaning influences offsetting each other.
Think of it as a see saw. The only point that is real in this country is the fulcrum; that is what we all count on everyday. Going up and down, either side, is what we have always done. One side legs up and the other side has its feet off the ground, then it is the other ones turn to leg up.
We have taken a great long sway (to the left) in one direction lately and naturally, it is time for the pendulum, the force of the populace, to swing things back the other way for a while. Some will not like it (I personally object to the whining) any more than the last time it took a swing in the other direction.

We wobble, but ...

Yup, that is my reading. I like to think of myself as Classical Liberal in the Dave Rubin kind of style. The Progressives have corrupted and co-opted the Liberal side and it has been too Leftist. The Conservatives that I always viewed as completely crazy bible-thumping gun crazy nutbags have had to become more and more sane and reasonable, to the point that the contrast between the left and right has flipped and the Left is a crazy ideological identity policing PC moralising bunch of losers.

So yes I am inclined to view the right a LOT more favourably and yes they are a lot more accepting.

Now Trump has power, the next 4 years will dismantle the Leftist/Liberal agenda and that power will be siphoned away. What will start coming out are more moderate voices and reasonable dialogue from the Left. It will take a few years to happen. While this is happening, the Right will become eventually power mad and start pushing their right wing agendas and dial them to about 11.

They will start becoming the arseholes they were in the 1990's and 2000's. It will happen. I am sure it will happen.

Then The Left will be the place I remember and I will defend them again the nutbag rabid Right.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2016, 12:38:50 AM »

I am always right. I make a lot of sense.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2016, 01:31:39 AM »

I suspect it was simply a case of butthurt at the right moment.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2016, 02:28:59 PM »

We wobble, but ...
Great post, DirtDawg.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2016, 02:50:37 PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

Saw that this morning.  I think an investigation is warranted if that is the case. Whether it will change anything.  :dunno:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2016, 03:32:03 PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

Saw that this morning.  I think an investigation is warranted if that is the case. Whether it will change anything.  :dunno:

I very much doubt it, but it's something that should be looked into, if only to confirm that everything was in order.

- Albert Einstein