Educational

Author Topic: The GOPHER LIBERATION FRONT is watching this forum  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: The GOPHER LIBERATION FRONT is watching this forum
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2016, 06:17:28 PM »
Why? What happened to Gary?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2016, 10:53:50 PM »

Odious has him?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 06:24:07 AM »
Isn't it the other way around?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 10:03:42 AM »

#SaveGaryGopher

:GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA:

That's the spirit, Mr Swearengen!

:GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA:

Will you be our new Special Interest?

It would be an honour.  But you have to know I think I will steal "Odious"  as a term for our leader.

#SaveGaryGopher

You’re welcome, Al

I don’t suppose we’ll be needing it any more , not since our Gertie persuaded us to switch to the “sweet talk “ approach.  And man,  can Gertie be persuasive!  I was gonna share all the details with you guys , but she says she won’t be persauading me any more,  if I spill. Damn, that gopher is really something.  Pity  she’s so hung-up  on Odio…er , that’s Mr Odeon to me.

Your mate ,
Gavin  (Gopher no. 14 )
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 10:17:15 AM »

It's totally the other way round. Miss Pyraxis.  You haven't met Gopher 69 yet have you? Thank the stars we didn't let that one loose on  Odeon.  I'm sure he wouldn't have liked that at all .

Gopher 15

(Hey! are we still keeping our identies secret, guys? I'm getting some mixed messages here)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 10:43:27 AM »

It's totally the other way round. Miss Pyraxis.  You haven't met Gopher 69 yet have you? Thank the stars we didn't let that one loose on  Odeon.  I'm sure he wouldn't have liked that at all .

Gopher 15

(Hey! are we still keeping our identies secret, guys? I'm getting some mixed messages here)

#SaveGaryGopher
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2016, 10:50:41 AM »

Mr Genesis,

Legend tells of a long , dark and tortuous thread within the secret Citadel of the  Elders  wherein the earnest seeker may find the entire dismal story, written in that malodorous substance which emanates from the Dark One’s nether regions  and which may not be named.

I have witnessed that thread.  The legend speaks the truth.

And by the way, Gavin, dear boy,   I am my own Gopher. I answer to nobody, not even Gertie. :angel: Please restrict yourself to speaking for yourself.

Gandalf, the grey Gopher. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:52:25 AM by GLF »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 02:14:12 PM »
All for having fun here, but honestly not really sure what to think of it; maybe it's fun, maybe it's not. Have made it clear about not appreciating being impersonated, so it's possible presenting some facsimile of me might not be as fun as appearances. Maybe some people just can't handle other people's uniqueness. Maybe it's really funny and somehow original in a way that I can't see. Really don't know and doubt anyone is going to tell me.

Ms Jack,

We is not meaning to disrespect the Piper. And we is not meaning to  be any fake smile of yourself.  We is  thinking that it is very easy to see the difference.  We is sad that you is taking that way. We is the Gopher Gary fan club,  that is what we  is.   And  we is all  hate-full of paedos, so we is finking it is best if GLF  poo all over the  the hate-full paedo pic   and put our “bad photoshop” next to the gopher words instead.  Otherwise people finks that the gopher is a paedo . We is all very, very sad when we re-reads our  hero’s words, and we sees that horrible, horrible   Glitter pretending to be speaking them.  The horrible , horrible Glitter is the fake smile. We is not understanding why you is not hate-full of the Glitter, but is hate-full of GLF instead.

But  now we is also sad that we is maybe making our hero sad.

If  Gopher Gary  comes out and says “Go away  GLF” we will.  We have all sweared to do that.  Maybe  we go will go away anyway , but we will never ever let the horrible, horrible  Glitter  come back.

Ms Pyraxis, we is deeply offended that you fink we did a bad photoshop!  We did not!  We did a bad MSPaint job.  So there!  Our paws are not  so good at these fings.  We will let you make  a nicer one for us if you like.   

Gopher 0  (Gwenny   Gopher)

We has con-furred. And we has had a brillant idea. :tigger:   We is going to take over another members account, so that our Hero Gopher Gary can come back and delete all ours posts if he wants :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  and then no more GLF posts on his account...not unless the horrible, horrible Glitter comes back. :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

We is all happy and ex-sited now :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Gwenny Gopher (pp GLF management. They said I could put that . They DID! )

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »
Seems legit

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 06:14:15 PM »
All for having fun here, but honestly not really sure what to think of it; maybe it's fun, maybe it's not. Have made it clear about not appreciating being impersonated, so it's possible presenting some facsimile of me might not be as fun as appearances. Maybe some people just can't handle other people's uniqueness. Maybe it's really funny and somehow original in a way that I can't see. Really don't know and doubt anyone is going to tell me.

Ms Jack,

We is not meaning to disrespect the Piper. And we is not meaning to  be any fake smile of yourself.  We is  thinking that it is very easy to see the difference.  We is sad that you is taking that way. We is the Gopher Gary fan club,  that is what we  is.   And  we is all  hate-full of paedos, so we is finking it is best if GLF  poo all over the  the hate-full paedo pic   and put our “bad photoshop” next to the gopher words instead.  Otherwise people finks that the gopher is a paedo . We is all very, very sad when we re-reads our  hero’s words, and we sees that horrible, horrible   Glitter pretending to be speaking them.  The horrible , horrible Glitter is the fake smile. We is not understanding why you is not hate-full of the Glitter, but is hate-full of GLF instead.

But  now we is also sad that we is maybe making our hero sad.

If  Gopher Gary  comes out and says “Go away  GLF” we will.  We have all sweared to do that.  Maybe  we go will go away anyway , but we will never ever let the horrible, horrible  Glitter  come back.

Ms Pyraxis, we is deeply offended that you fink we did a bad photoshop!  We did not!  We did a bad MSPaint job.  So there!  Our paws are not  so good at these fings.  We will let you make  a nicer one for us if you like.   

Gopher 0  (Gwenny   Gopher)

We has con-furred. And we has had a brillant idea. :tigger:   We is going to take over another members account, so that our Hero Gopher Gary can come back and delete all ours posts if he wants :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  and then no more GLF posts on his account...not unless the horrible, horrible Glitter comes back. :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

We is all happy and ex-sited now :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Gwenny Gopher (pp GLF management. They said I could put that . They DID! )

I am no more understanding of what is going on than a week ago BUT I want to see Gary around

#SaveGaryGopher

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 03:52:09 PM »
So what has happened to the GLF??

I want to see some terrorist shit or something!!  :arrr:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2016, 04:16:13 PM »