Educational

Author Topic: The GOPHER LIBERATION FRONT is watching this forum  (Read 1528 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: The GOPHER LIBERATION FRONT is watching this forum
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2016, 02:17:24 PM »
Welcome back Walkie,

How was life among so many relatives of Gary? Did you get allergic to gopher fur?

Thank you Hyke :)  Well, let's just say that I'm glad to back amongst Aspiekind again. Luckily, my allergies have not increased in number. Oh! And Gordon thanks you for the sympathy and says to tell you that he's catching the next flight to Oz, where men are real men, women are real women, and small furry gophers are real small furry gophers.

-Walkie :)

Gordon should realise that there is no such thing as small in Australia. Spiders have the size of cats, mice have the size of sheep. Small furry gophers are probably really big too.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2016, 02:42:03 PM »
Gordon says he will risk it, Hyke. He isn't scared that easily.  If the going gets tough, he  plans on seeking sanctuary under Al's duvet.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2016, 02:45:17 PM »
Gordon says he will risk it, Hyke. He isn't scared that easily.  If the going gets tough, he  plans on seeking sanctuary under Al's duvet.

Poor Al.

Gordon, do give Al a squeeze from me, if you ever get there.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2016, 06:17:26 PM »

Poor Al.

Gordon, do give Al a squeeze from me, if you ever get there.

We have a gopher like creature in Australia. About the same size. It's called a Tasmanian Devil.

"The Tasmanian devil has an exceptionally strong bite for its size, generating a force of over 553 N (124 lbf).[50] The jaw can open to 75–80 degrees, allowing the devil to generate the large amount of power to tear meat and crush bones[47]—sufficient force to allow it to bite through thick metal wire"

They aren't domesticated and probably not worth patting

That's our gophers.

Here are our spiders

Crabs?

Pigs?

Be nice to them and they won't bother you
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:30:26 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2016, 05:38:11 AM »
  I think the gopher needs to stay right here :murica: where it is safe!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2016, 09:12:10 AM »
Are they welcome under your duvet, when it gets cold outside?

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2016, 01:45:10 PM »
Hey Al ,

We Limeys have all heard of the Tasmanian Devil, on account of the lovable cartoon character Taz:

Any relation, btw?

Oh! And of course I looked at your thread I love Australia , and followed your link  http://viralvinny.com/24-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-visit-australia.

So hmm, yeah, looks like  aussie gophers are either a bit of a handful, , like you say or else oversized  , like Hyke says:

Anyways, you posted a bit too late to argue Gordon into changing his mind. So we'll just have to hope that Taz doesn't have any gay relatives, hmm? That would be really upsetting for Gordon, to run into one of those,  methinks .

-Walkie

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2016, 04:30:53 PM »
Indeed. It does sound more than a little traumatising.

I hope the trip whether business or pleasure is both enjoyable and a success. I hope he gets to see our jewel in the crown that is South-western Australia.

It is a lot colder here than I would like. Rather than Have sending random men and creepy crawlies under my duvet to warm me, she is welcome to slip under there herself. ;)

(I do not think there is a person alive who ever accused me of subtlety.  I have no idea why that might be) :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2016, 03:57:12 PM »

(I do not think there is a person alive who ever accused me of subtlety.  I have no idea why that might be) :)

let me guess...:apondering:...you're a spazz?  :autism:
kinda soundslike you need a hug,  nonetheless :hug: 

Now, i think I'd better stop relaying messages from gophers, i just typed "Van Goph" twice over , entirely by accident, in another thread. Eek  :vortex2:

So here's a bit of serious spiel, on the subject:

what happened was this: 
1) the damned idiot Walkie tried to push the idea  that the Gopher should have exclusive exclusive use of the sock account
2) jack got extremely pissed off about this for reasons that the damned idiot Walkie found extremely hard to comprehend
3) the whole episode resulted in: A) Walkie declaring that she had no damned interest in ever using the sock account herself (which was totally true) and that people could do what they damned well pleased , she was out of it.
                                              B) Jack deciding to experimentally yank the gopher out of the sock to see what happenened next
                                              C) Gary freaking Glitter appearing next to all of the gopher's posts.

Item C is what convinced the damned idiot  Walkie that there were worse things in the world than getting egg your face, and the visage of Gary Glitter was one of 'em. So she decided to call in the GLF, who decided on Walkie's behalf, that direct action was the only way forwards

For the sake of you guys across across the pond: Gary Glitter is an instantly recognisable, incredibly famous nonce , over here.  Oh and nonce is a British word for "paedo"  (apparently some of you have neither heard of nonces nor Glitter) . Not only was it pretty sick (in the medical sense, not the complimentary sense)  to see the gopher's words seeminly attributed to a paedo, and all interchanges with the gopher cast in an entirely new light;  but, also it looked to me that this was an absolutely perfect little ruse for scaring new members away...if that's what we want? But hang on,  no we don't , do we? 

Anyways, since the damned idiot Walkie had inadvertently got us into  this, it seemed incumbent on said damned idiot to do something about it . The rest of the story more-or-less unfolds in this thread.

-the damned idiot Walkie :)

P.S. now I only need to train myself  out of referring to myself in third person, huh?  :LOL:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 04:00:06 PM by Walkie »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »
I do not think you are alone in the spazz department here.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2016, 06:18:32 PM »

let me guess...:apondering:...you're a spazz?  :autism:
kinda soundslike you need a hug,  nonetheless :hug: 

Now, i think I'd better stop relaying messages from gophers, i just typed "Van Goph" twice over , entirely by accident, in another thread. Eek  :vortex2:

So here's a bit of serious spiel, on the subject:

what happened was this: 
1) the damned idiot Walkie tried to push the idea  that the Gopher should have exclusive exclusive use of the sock account
2) jack got extremely pissed off about this for reasons that the damned idiot Walkie found extremely hard to comprehend
3) the whole episode resulted in: A) Walkie declaring that she had no damned interest in ever using the sock account herself (which was totally true) and that people could do what they damned well pleased , she was out of it.
                                              B) Jack deciding to experimentally yank the gopher out of the sock to see what happenened next
                                              C) Gary freaking Glitter appearing next to all of the gopher's posts.

Item C is what convinced the damned idiot  Walkie that there were worse things in the world than getting egg your face, and the visage of Gary Glitter was one of 'em. So she decided to call in the GLF, who decided on Walkie's behalf, that direct action was the only way forwards

For the sake of you guys across across the pond: Gary Glitter is an instantly recognisable, incredibly famous nonce , over here.  Oh and nonce is a British word for "paedo"  (apparently some of you have neither heard of nonces nor Glitter) . Not only was it pretty sick (in the medical sense, not the complimentary sense)  to see the gopher's words seeminly attributed to a paedo, and all interchanges with the gopher cast in an entirely new light;  but, also it looked to me that this was an absolutely perfect little ruse for scaring new members away...if that's what we want? But hang on,  no we don't , do we? 

Anyways, since the damned idiot Walkie had inadvertently got us into  this, it seemed incumbent on said damned idiot to do something about it . The rest of the story more-or-less unfolds in this thread.

-the damned idiot Walkie :)

P.S. now I only need to train myself  out of referring to myself in third person, huh?  :LOL:

You should come back.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2016, 12:07:01 AM »
Ugh. I could live without those spiders. :zombiefuck:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2016, 06:04:50 AM »

I was watching a show about Australian wildlife.  The host was driving his car while chatting
  with the audience,  and out of nowhere a huntsman spider appeared on his shoulder and
  crawled around on him.  :runaway:  :GA:   And he just talked about the spider as if it were
  no big deal to drive while being  CRAWLED UPON.  I would have crashed that car!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2016, 10:24:15 PM »
Huntsman spiders are cool. They are harmless to humans.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2016, 12:27:59 AM »

I was watching a show about Australian wildlife.  The host was driving his car while chatting
  with the audience,  and out of nowhere a huntsman spider appeared on his shoulder and
  crawled around on him.  :runaway:  :GA:   And he just talked about the spider as if it were
  no big deal to drive while being  CRAWLED UPON.  I would have crashed that car!

Huntsman spiders are my favourites