Educational

Author Topic: Coincidences.  (Read 175 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Coincidences.
« on: February 27, 2016, 01:36:32 AM »
My internet connection is total crap now and then, and bearable in between. Same goes for my landline, same provider.

So, I am going to move to a different provider soon. Somewhere in March it will happen.

The other day, when my connection was utter shite, I got a phone call, unknown number. I answered it, it was someone from my provider, asking about how I liked the services. Told her I did not like them at all, and that I had made arrangements to change providers. She wondered why. But she could barely hear my answer because of how bad the connection was.
Awkward phone call for her. She wanted to make me an offer about the great products her company has, and we could barely talk because of how lousy the connection, provided by her company, was. The phone often is crap, but now it was stepping it up, in showing problems.

Thought it was funny. She gave up pretty soon. Was a sensible woman.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Coincidences.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 02:00:51 AM »
Some salespeople have to sell a crappy product, others have a crappy organisation, and some have problems with both.

Add to that the awfulness of telemarketing and you are set.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein