Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2  (Read 10558 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2007, 05:11:43 PM »
You're no more an NT than any of us, Flo. Once you understand and accept this fact, you can start doing something about your situation. Right now, however, it's a bit like a surgeon operating a little here, a little there, hoping that he'd remember where the fuck he left his scalpel.
keep this up O-master and your karma will go through the roof.

plus.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2007, 05:37:12 PM »
But I don't r3emember where I left MY scalpel. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Teejay

« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2007, 10:44:08 PM »
I hate to say this, but I am more functional than you.  I don't care what you say about this, I am happy being me alone.

You are more lower functioning than I am Randy, and I not very high functioning. I recommend you facing up to reality instead of living in a fantasy world. I had to do that quite a lot in recent years.

Teejay

« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2007, 10:46:29 PM »
Family sucks!

Stop blaming your family for all your problems and face up to your faults and limitations for a change.

Scrapheap

« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2007, 11:00:58 PM »
I hate to say this, but I am more functional than you.  I don't care what you say about this, I am happy being me alone.

You are more lower functioning than I am Randy, and I not very high functioning. I recommend you facing up to reality instead of living in a fantasy world. I had to do that quite a lot in recent years.

QFT  :agreed:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #200 on: March 16, 2007, 09:25:31 PM »
You autistic fucks sorry i get annoyed sometimes i listen to loud music just started wanna listen with me? Have to resist urge you make judgements baised on internet that is autistic i am quite talkative on phone .i don't get confused  you embarass yourself everytime you post here. I am not one of you sorry if bothers you  oh hi carla :-)on camera phone now miss you strange how stupid fuckn retarded syndrome went away too sensitive for fuckn retarded syndrome night the grass is greener on the nt side ha ha just venting girlfriend annoys me little bit to still treat her like a godess very tollerant caring person she could use a bf like me i am glad to fufill someone's dream  i can be bad little to :-)next wanking
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #201 on: March 16, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »
You autistic fucks sorry i get annoyed sometimes i listen to loud music just started wanna listen with me? Have to resist urge you make judgements baised on internet that is autistic i am quite talkative on phone .i don't get confused  you embarass yourself everytime you post here. I am not one of you sorry if bothers you  oh hi carla :-)on camera phone now miss you strange how stupid fuckn retarded syndrome went away too sensitive for fuckn retarded syndrome night the grass is greener on the nt side ha ha just venting girlfriend annoys me little bit to still treat her like a godess very tollerant caring person she could use a bf like me i am glad to fufill someone's dream  i can be bad little to :-)next wanking

Do you take a can of alphabet soup and pour it into a cookie sheet for inspiration for your posts ??

Teejay

« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2007, 05:56:31 AM »
You autistic fucks sorry i get annoyed sometimes i listen to loud music just started wanna listen with me? Have to resist urge you make judgements baised on internet that is autistic i am quite talkative on phone .i don't get confused  you embarass yourself everytime you post here.

So What, There are plenty of autistic chatterboxes (me has met some and they can drive you batty with their non stop talking), when did ever being quiet factor into the diagonsis for Autistic Spectrum Disorders?

I am not one of you sorry if bothers you

If you weren't autistic it would not bother any of us, but if you weren't autistic you would have not joined wrongplanet, let alone here in the first place.

strange how stupid fuckn retarded syndrome went away too sensitive for fuckn retarded syndrome night the grass is greener on the nt side ha ha just venting girlfriend annoys me little bit to still treat her like a godess very tollerant caring person she could use a bf like me i am glad to fufill someone's dream  i can be bad little to :-)next wanking

You are not making much sense here, however may I ask is treating your girlfriend like a godness saying things like she is a slut or a bitch?  :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2007, 06:15:23 AM »
take your meds.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2007, 05:00:26 PM »
The truth can hurt, sometimes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #205 on: March 17, 2007, 10:17:19 PM »
Wait You need bifocals. :green:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2007, 08:47:16 AM »
I will try and be calmn gamma fuck with his AS thinking lol i thought i was autistic i looked closer and attend to truama disorder i am only at wrongplanet for my amusement good or bad now think about messing alex have urge to pick on people with AS or helping people got to give ginseng rest with increasing dose get horny feeling drunk so high already high without stage 1 hyper stage 2 irratable stage 3 double sorry little time to post on stage 1 possibly stage 2 stage 2 and 3 controll exercise but provoke first got pills messed around dose maid mistake
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2007, 08:54:10 AM »
Give my bitch much better treatment than here she begs me almost marriage we watch csi together and jack off same time i like her enough will marry "made" phone buttons small accident

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »
Use some of your superior functioning and PUNCTUATE. Cheers

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »