Educational

Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2  (Read 10578 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2007, 07:25:39 PM »
I will try and be calmn gamma fuck with his AS thinking lol i thought i was autistic i looked closer and attend to truama disorder i am only at wrongplanet for my amusement good or bad now think about messing alex have urge to pick on people with AS or helping people got to give ginseng rest with increasing dose get horny feeling drunk so high already high without stage 1 hyper stage 2 irratable stage 3 double sorry little time to post on stage 1 possibly stage 2 stage 2 and 3 controll exercise but provoke first got pills messed around dose maid mistake
wtf.  take your meds.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »
Give my bitch much better treatment than here she begs me almost marriage we watch csi together and jack off same time i like her enough will marry "made" phone buttons small accident

you watch CSI, then you masturbate.

take your meds.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2007, 02:15:25 AM »
If the meds help him punctuate, I'm all for them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2007, 09:33:37 AM »
The medication helps him make more sense when he writes.  Too bad he stopped taking it.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2007, 03:26:50 PM »
Dumbass all of you and you say i am stupid one who does accelerated algebra and does not try much and gets a b+ don't have time to edit i get so irritated with your retardness and i think about what you are going through its hard to imagine you getting confused easily i can resist temptation without meds i bet you couldn't with them antipsychotics do more harm than good  other clinicans said this you guy are slow that is other reason why i don't make as much sense as i could i am in the mood for loud music now in all all the obnoxiousness i feel sorry for you more than irritated your not that bad and sensitive i am at peace i don't need nutritous ginseng i am in controll more than meds can provide suck me! :-)
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2007, 03:47:04 PM »
Are you having trouble with reading comprehension as well as spelling? Nobody says you're stupid; mostly everyone agrees that you make more sense when you take your meds. You don't have to like it, but the way I see it, it's a fact. It's a shame you don't see it. It'd make things a lot easier for you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2007, 04:15:11 PM »
Dumbass all of you and you say i am stupid one who does accelerated algebra and does not try much and gets a b+ don't have time to edit i get so irritated with your retardness and i think about what you are going through its hard to imagine you getting confused easily i can resist temptation without meds i bet you couldn't with them antipsychotics do more harm than good  other clinicans said this you guy are slow that is other reason why i don't make as much sense as i could i am in the mood for loud music now in all all the obnoxiousness i feel sorry for you more than irritated your not that bad and sensitive i am at peace i don't need nutritous ginseng i am in controll more than meds can provide suck me! :-)

take your meds.

and oh, a b+ is not an A, now is it?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2007, 05:23:51 PM »
So maybe that superantioxidant green tea with all its herbs made me hyper, and  I will try to be nice this time.  I am quite capable of dealing without meds, and I agree with my therapist that there is no med that could help me.  Antipsycotics do more harm than good. I did like ginseng.  It buffers the stress response and promotes faster cortisol metabolism, and I also notice that with meditation I can stop whatever is bothering me.  It might not necessarly be that I had some type of spectrum disorder going on before I got the cpstd, and  I do give extra b vitamins and c.  That seems like some type of stimulant issue, which my therapist suggested I take a stimulant that fucks with the adrenal glands.  cpstd has some type of cortisol issue also.  It makes me wonder, but sitmulants come with bad sideaffects.  I can just do my best with natural remedies.  It does seem to be working, so I might as well see how far I can take it.

That is the truth.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2007, 05:48:46 PM »
that was much better.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »
See, if you slow down a fuckn second to put some commas and shit in, we don't nag you about your meds so much.  ;D

Teejay

« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2007, 10:55:43 PM »
So maybe that superantioxidant green tea with all its herbs made me hyper, and  I will try to be nice this time.  I am quite capable of dealing without meds, and I agree with my therapist that there is no med that could help me.  Antipsycotics do more harm than good. I did like ginseng.  It buffers the stress response and promotes faster cortisol metabolism, and I also notice that with meditation I can stop whatever is bothering me.  It might not necessarly be that I had some type of spectrum disorder going on before I got the cpstd, and  I do give extra b vitamins and c.  That seems like some type of stimulant issue, which my therapist suggested I take a stimulant that fucks with the adrenal glands.  cpstd has some type of cortisol issue also.  It makes me wonder, but sitmulants come with bad sideaffects.  I can just do my best with natural remedies.  It does seem to be working, so I might as well see how far I can take it.

That is the truth.

What is your regular herb regime Randy, I am curious to know and see if it has the same effects on me as it does on you.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2007, 09:40:00 AM »
     The most important thing here is you learn to meditate frequently.  I mean herbs are concentrated nutrition and good for you, but it costs money!  Its best to have herbs every other day.  For example, a laxative herb, would cause dependence if use too much.  I am just guessing, maybe ginseng would overstimulate the adrenal glands if used too much, and you need some stress so having your system buffered all the time would not be good.  Dependence again?  Its better to use everyother day, as is its not good to have the same food everyday.  Variety is the spice of life. 
     Asian ginseng is the shits, so if you want something fun, take an extract of that.  Ginseng can cause hyperstimulation first use, but its suppose to calmn down.  Workout and that should stop. I think American ginseng is the least stimulating.  Ginkobiloba is another good one to try and is also antioxidant rich.  Various forms of pepper are fun, I put about one tsp in water and drink it.  Use low intensity exercise to enhance assimilation. I have noticed they are best assimilated an hour before or two hours after a meal, but with is fine to  Nutmeg and ginger are fun too, and are part of a warming blend, that includes cinnamon and small amount of caffeine from green tea. I would use that to enhance sexual pleasure.  These herbs keep my sexual energy high all day!  Aggravates already high level, really fuckn fun!  Wild pleasure my man!  I am just a fuckn nut case because everything makes me horny even simple free meditation that will enhance mood.

More herbs.. astragalus, horny goat weed, fo ti root, yomibe or however its spelled,  dandelion root, and saspirilla root.  I will try and get them all my first time. 

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2007, 11:32:20 AM »
Ok now that I am more calmn.... Sorry, I seem to :wanker:when I am in a good mood and nothing much else.  There is not  much of an in between with just being in a good mood and being horny.  If I need more energy, and my mind is not in it, I imagine myself getting stronger with lightning bolts coming out of my body.  Sometimes Imagine a feather tickling my back, and either work. I try and also remember how I felt in a good mood. Try turning your problem into an object and throwing it out the window.  Just imagine it and your mind willl help make it true.  Some herbs I do daily without a break like green tea.  FDA recently approved a drug derived from green teen catechins treating gential warts or something like that.  I have not seen a studies showing daily use of green tea would be harmful, but if you don't change over you miss the benefits of something else. I would change the order of some of these sentences as putting them in different paragraphs, but too much to do.  I make myself do something everyday to get my ass to Wisconsin. One day I pedaled in a snow storm to get her ring resized, and I did get my eye cut from sleet.  I see fine and it will heal probably with little effects. I will do just about whatever, even degrade myself slightly  because I love her and I am fuckn horny.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2007, 11:50:07 PM »
So have you fucked Jessica yet ??

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »
Eventually I will.  I am trying with all my heart to get there as fast as possible, and I am going fuckn insane because I am so horrny.  I try and get a job and there all taken.  Everyone so far is full or taken!  Bitch!  Dunkun donuts gone, Mcdonalds gone, and probably taco bell.  Fuck Town!  My dad said Mcdonalds looks disorganized and they said they were going to start puting me on, well they did that because I am not on scheduel.  How has been now?  2 fuckn months!  Yes this does bring me down, I have 4 units left on my phone, that is 4 night calls so my girlfriend can't have phone sex or talk to me for 3 days.  Do I give up?  FUCK NO!  I meditate, bring that fuckn mood up, and get back on the horse.  Its been what, 41 days since I have had no sweets!  I don't care if no photographers call me this will help me get some punte, I feel better about myself, and I know some bitch will appreciate this long hard effort.

Spread your legs woman!