Author Topic: Attack on Syria imminent  (Read 6302 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Attack on Syria imminent
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 06:26:46 PM »
Is the USA's Economy  in really that bad of shape? I don't have TV or Cable so I cant watch The Kudlow Report anymore.  :(
However, I will Accept your answer. It is Distracting, the end game in all of this is the total collapse of every country on earth because, All of our economies are too intermingled.

I don't agree with any kind of war too be truthfully honest. unless, some other country invades yours and kills innocent people.
Much like we have been doing it seems, Actually. I don't think Anybody here, or Abroad respects America like they once did

All these dumb presidents, (And lets face it) It doesn't matter who you elect into Office.
They ALL follow the same procedure of stupidity it seems like.  :P

I don't think the American people will put up with yet another war. Obama has to know he would lose bigtime on this issue if he knew what was wise.  ::)
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 06:50:51 PM »
Is the USA's Economy  in really that bad of shape? I don't have TV or Cable so I cant watch The Kudlow Report anymore.  :(
However, I will Accept your answer. It is Distracting, the end game in all of this is the total collapse of every country on earth because, All of our economies are too intermingled.

I don't agree with any kind of war too be truthfully honest. unless, some other country invades yours and kills innocent people.
Much like we have been doing it seems, Actually. I don't think Anybody here, or Abroad respects America like they once did

All these dumb presidents, (And lets face it) It doesn't matter who you elect into Office.
They ALL follow the same procedure of stupidity it seems like.  :P

I don't think the American people will put up with yet another war. Obama has to know he would lose bigtime on this issue if he knew what was wise.  ::)

I'm going to make it very simple. You need to think about what money really is. I know that from the time you were a child, you understood that money was the little green papers you spend things on. Unfortuantely this isn't true. Those pieces of paper are actually IOUs which used to be issued to people when they stored their REAL money(gold, commodities, etc) in a bank. The paper isn't money, but was understood to be as good as money.

With me so far? What happens then, when the bank actually owns all of our REAL money? (GDP, Agricultural yields, many forms of property, businesses, etc)

It means we don't have any money. I'll say it again. We don't have any money. We've been bamboozled. We're suckers, dude. So yeah the economy is in pretty bad shape, and has been since about.. ohh say the year 1913.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 06:52:52 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 07:27:13 PM »
Fucking Muslims. let them kill each other until none of them are left,  :wanker:

Why should we care if they are fighting each other? lets give them more reason to want to fight us for invading the Islam world can we?

WILL WE EVER LEARN?!

I doubt it.  :thumbdn:

This simple minded quote might just sum it all up, even as much as I object to the sentiment, I agree with some of it.

Out of what pureness is left of my heart, however, I can NOT lump any one people into a "kill group."  I can not accept this.

While this tiny rock we inhabit would be better off without massive amounts of so-called Muslims planning destruction of others, the same could be said about the various Christian movements of recent decades.

I think that if you feel the need to MAKE your religion THE only one, then you are faulty to your core and deserve to be put down by those who are willing to accept differences between each other.  I can only look ahead, but UN bombs will not do the whole job, no matter where they fall!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2013, 08:49:29 PM »
Once again it's an "Obama" problem, not a "America" problem, even though every past president had their finger in the world pie. ::)

Don't pretend this world policing thing is new. America should fuck off from the world and keep to themselves, like they should have after WWII.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 08:52:06 PM by schleed »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 01:02:56 AM »
Once again it's an "Obama" problem, not a "America" problem, even though every past president had their finger in the world pie. ::)

Don't pretend this world policing thing is new. America should fuck off from the world and keep to themselves, like they should have after WWII.

WWII indeed.
Taught us a hell of a lesson.
All of us made stupid decisions in and on those horrible days following the BOMB. For instance, when we UN proponent nuts thought we could just cut up the map and handle it all among each other,  All of us thinking we were greater than what was left of the globe, we were just jacking each other off.   

In a resolved, now, rested view, It was allowing the French, (USSR and Red China present another discussion)  to have back control over  "French Indo-China" (better known these days as Viet Nam) that took almost a third of the world back into another war, about a decade after it was supposedly all solved!. We were suppposed to be resolving conflicts!!
Most think that the Viet Nam war (or "Police Action" if you are susceptible to rhetorical, political bullshit between our two countries) began in the early sixties, but anyone with half a brain knows that what we did to end the war in '45  and divide the map up between all us super powers, giving back the peninsula to the worthless French, creating the UN as a ploy to make it all seem plausible that we could all "just get along", made it impossible that there would not be a further conflict in Viet Nam.

And I am yet to mention Africa and how we just fucked that place over for generations to come. Police action? BULLSHIT!!  No matter whether any of  the nations of the world have the right to force any outside will upon another nation, we seem to be able to allow atrocities to continue as long as commerce is not disrupted, right?

WWII indeed.

As far as Obama ... FUCK ME!!

I voted for him and I wish I could take it back. Little did I know that our first "black president"  would have so many mouths to feed after his election to power. If there was a way to expose all the underhandedness that has taken place since he took office, I WOULD!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2013, 04:04:42 AM »
I agree with Parts when he says it could be the rebels who are responsible.  They seem to be the ones who will gain.  No one should take any action until it is beyond doubt who carried out the chemical attack.

When it is established and if it is established to be Assad then action must be through the UN.

Why is it always USA and UK who seem to go blindly forward? 

Protecting civillians could be to issue them with gas masks, or the means necessary to survive a possible further attack.  I wonder how the cost of this compares with military action.
blah blah blah

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2013, 04:57:46 AM »
Gas masks alone are useless against certain nerve agents like Sarin Gas (as it can be absorbed into the skin) unless you're also wearing a full body suit.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 06:27:40 AM »
As stated, it's about resources, like gas or oil.  The US gets involved because there is some financial gain for the people who are high up enough to make the decisions.  Plain and simple.  S'got jack shit to do with protecting any*one.*  It's about protecting (or acquiring) financial interests.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 06:39:28 AM »
The US sent food to Sweden during the 1867 famine here. That might be one of the last times the US actually helped someone without a thought on profit.

The US sent "help" to Texas in 1846, because the Mexican constitution prohibited slavery.

The US provoked the CSA to attack in 1863 to force the southern states back in the union.

The US "liberated" the Philippines in 1898.

The US sent "democracy" to Mexico 1913.

The US sent "democracy" to Europe 1917-19.

The US sent "democracy" to Europe again 1941-45, although they didn't have much against the nazis as long as Hitler stayed on the European mainland and his allies the Japanese hadn't yet attacked Pearl harbor.

The US sent "democracy" to Korea and Vietnam in the 1950's and -60's.

The US sent "democracy" to Iran and Nicaragua in the 1980's.

The US sent "democracy" to Iraq in 1992. It just happened to be that Quwait was full of oil.

The US sent "democracy" to Bosnia etc, but only after it stood clear that the Russians supported the Serbs.

The US sent "democracy" to Iraq and Afghanistan from 2003 and onwards.

The US sent "democracy" to Libya last year and this year.

Yet people are still being fooled  :facepalm2:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2013, 07:19:51 AM »
How many countries did Rome conquer? :orly:
But I get it. It is what countries seem to want to do, enveloupe everyone into the fold. however, democracy is just another form of slavery.

but is there a perfect answer? yes there is. the Russian Yesus! :toporly:
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2013, 08:12:04 AM »
I agree with Parts when he says it could be the rebels who are responsible.  They seem to be the ones who will gain.  No one should take any action until it is beyond doubt who carried out the chemical attack.

When it is established and if it is established to be Assad then action must be through the UN.

Why is it always USA and UK who seem to go blindly forward? 

Protecting civillians could be to issue them with gas masks, or the means necessary to survive a possible further attack.  I wonder how the cost of this compares with military action.

Military action is ridiculously more expensive and gets more people killed in a situation like this. Military action is a deterrent. A last resort.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2013, 10:21:50 AM »

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2013, 10:27:11 AM »
How many countries did Rome conquer? :orly:
But I get it. It is what countries seem to want to do, enveloupe everyone into the fold. however, democracy is just another form of slavery.

but is there a perfect answer? yes there is. the Russian Yesus! :toporly:

The Romans never claimed anything else than that they wanted new provinces and slaves, though.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »
I doubt it'll be a full on war like what happened with Iraq, but I'm all for America and its allies taking down Bashar and making sure the country is led/taken care of by some moderate group (preferably the SNC in combination with the FSA - not to be confused with the Nusra).

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »
I will never stop...