Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 20964 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #525 on: August 31, 2013, 02:25:15 AM »
Yeah you know. The professional victims who bully others under the guise of being helpless, and all around crybabies.  ;)

There were/are certainly a few of those. Hateful, contemptible fuckers those kind of people are.

Agreed
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #526 on: August 31, 2013, 04:19:05 AM »
Richard, I want to join in the praise parade too.

It shows online how it changed you, not to drink anymore. And it keeps on showing too. You're making lots of sense, and your wit got way better too. Keep on going with not drinking. You're doing awesome. Especially for yourself.

It will make it easier to find friends over time too. Alcoholics are hard friends to have. When they give up thew booze they are way more pleasant to be around.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #527 on: August 31, 2013, 04:46:54 AM »
Richard, I want to join in the praise parade too.

It shows online how it changed you, not to drink anymore. And it keeps on showing too. You're making lots of sense, and your wit got way better too. Keep on going with not drinking. You're doing awesome. Especially for yourself.

It will make it easier to find friends over time too. Alcoholics are hard friends to have. When they give up thew booze they are way more pleasant to be around.

My uncle was mouthy when drunk. He would talk and not stop even if you started responding. He would get all judgmental and obnoxious.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #528 on: August 31, 2013, 08:18:10 AM »
Exactly what happened to my ex........................... also called Richard............. :GA:
My mother almost named me Damien thank fucking god she didn't.  :laugh:
I wanted to be named Albert after my grandfather, however I think Richard is just a common name and so that is why I was named that. Anyways, although it sounds like you guys had a bad relationship I hope your ex is atleast doing alright.  :)

Seems like you are doing well,  :santa:
He was horrible.
He would go crazy when drunk, I've been beaten with bats, hot irons, samurai swords, smothered, kicked, punched.
He tried to shoot me in the head once, but cos he was drunk I had time to turn my head sideways and it just skimmed my ear instead. I spent so many years getting him help and into hospital for him to make no attempt and actually begin to enjoy the attention drinking got him.
Finally getting sent to a loony bin myself persuaded me to leave him.

And, yes, I'm doing well now, thank you. :D

Having been a long time lurker I can confirm the massive change in you, and it's good to see.  :2thumbsup:
Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #529 on: August 31, 2013, 08:41:37 AM »
Exactly what happened to my ex........................... also called Richard............. :GA:
I wanted to be named Albert after my grandfather, however I think Richard is just a common name and so that is why I was named that. Anyways, although it sounds like you guys had a bad relationship I hope your ex is atleast doing alright.  :)

He was horrible.
He would go crazy when drunk, I've been beaten with bats, hot irons, samurai swords, smothered, kicked, punched.
He tried to shoot me in the head once, but cos he was drunk I had time to turn my head sideways and it just skimmed my ear instead. I spent so many years getting him help and into hospital for him to make no attempt and actually begin to enjoy the attention drinking got him.

Having been a long time lurker I can confirm the massive change in you, and it's good to see.  :2thumbsup:

:hug:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #530 on: August 31, 2013, 08:46:05 AM »
Thank you, CF, El-Presidente, bodie, BovineHyke, and anyone else I forgot. It really does mean a lot to know others show intrest in your life and genuinely care.  :)

Cynara that is horrible. sounds like a rough time, so happy you are out of there now and safe!  :hug:
:skywarp:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #531 on: August 31, 2013, 09:21:30 AM »
Thank you, CF, El-Presidente, bodie, BovineHyke, and anyone else I forgot. It really does mean a lot to know others show intrest in your life and genuinely care.  :)

Cynara that is horrible. sounds like a rough time, so happy you are out of there now and safe!  :hug:

I think that a problem unacknowledged is unmanageable. I think that is is particularly hard to give up something when maybe the reasons for having the vice remain. I think it is a good step and a brave step giving up something you acknowledge you need to.

You know it was not the cigarette smoke that made me quit. Nor bad health, nor expense, nor inconvenience, nor being a bad rolemodel to my kids.
The thing I simply acknowledged I could not deal with was the horrible cravings which dictated how I lived my life. Hell I was in reality probably smoking 4 smokes through the day and another 5 or so at night. Not a lot. It did not cost much. But doing without that cigarette at the 2-3 hour mark was undoable. When I realised this, I gave them away.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #532 on: August 31, 2013, 10:59:32 AM »
Congrats on quitting smoking. I agree with everything you said, I think if anything this hellish addiction has made me a better person. I am able to deal with a lot more of what life has to throw at me, sure I don't have everything I want in life right now but I'm not worrying about it. Everything in do time will complete itself,  :2thumbsup:

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #533 on: August 31, 2013, 11:48:11 AM »

He was horrible.

oh my *runs and grabs cynara into a tight hug*

I am so glad you are alive and well today!!!
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline cynara

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #534 on: August 31, 2013, 12:00:01 PM »
*hugs back*
Thank you <3

I'm lucky I went nuts :D
If they hadn't locked me up I'd probably stiil be with him.........

'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #535 on: August 31, 2013, 12:10:46 PM »
I went crazy once too in my mid 20's. went to this place called "the pac unit" It was like prison, without the barbed wire.
And I must say my life completely changed after that. for the better, however that's when my alcoholism took off.  :laugh:

So I consider it a level area of my life that I neither love nor hate.  :hyke:

Offline cynara

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #536 on: August 31, 2013, 12:26:54 PM »
It was  a relief to be sent there.
I was safe and drugged up to eyeballs, ergo, happy :D
I had issues with the suicide proof door handles though :D
How are you supposed to open a heavy fire-proof door with a conical handle? Especially with drug-induces sweaty palms.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #537 on: August 31, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »
*hugs back*
Thank you <3

I'm lucky I went nuts :D
If they hadn't locked me up I'd probably stiil be with him.........

<3 <3 <3
Thank goodness for craziness!
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline cynara

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #538 on: August 31, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
I'd recommend a stint in the loony-bin to anyone, you get free drugs and the other folk have a tendency to be helluva entertaining, especially when the free drugs are wearing off.

I remember one fun day where we all watched Toy Story 19 times in a row :D

The worst bit was that the staff watch you, (closely, no sense of personal space at all) all the while making notes on a clipboard. One day all of the other patients on my ward got to spend the day with their families, well I wasn't allowed near mine :D so I spent the day with 8 members of staff stood around me, just watching with nothing else to do

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #539 on: August 31, 2013, 12:36:19 PM »
I wanted to call my little boy  'Stan'  after my Dad.  My Mom said she would disown me if i did  :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

Why?

She hated it.  Said it was too old fashioned.  Stanley George  -  I like it though.
blah blah blah