Educational

Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 21009 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #360 on: August 28, 2013, 09:18:31 PM »
Okay... so heres my point for Duckie then...

I know it was a common mistake, or a chance you were being funny...

Yet some people need to realize that different sites, have different rules.

Your own hypocrisy is staggering. I have held my tongue about it because oi am convinced you have mild to moderate retardation.

I have issues with being treated uinfairly and blatant hypocrisy which is why I never forgot. You contiunue your own behavior.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #361 on: August 28, 2013, 09:23:22 PM »
OK I have to say something. As I guess most people have seen, this latest incident with dfg and skyblue was nothing to do with "our site".

Furthermore I hope everyone realises skyblue is giving many contrary reasons for acting as he has and they all contradict each other. When one is torpedoed he goes to another one completely different. Horrible job of spin doctoring. Again
You don't have a clue grumpy.

Here's a quarter go buy some brains.

I guess it was you who hijacked the aspiesforfreedom blog and changed the log in info

Of course I have no proof of that

But then again you are the only other person who had the password.

What say you,

you sack of shit

Enthrall me with an essay, on why you are righteous and I am not

As you can guess, I have grown just as tired of your bull

As I was in 2008.

What say I?
I say you are lying, again.
Of course you can't prove anything? Right especially if it was bullshit in the first place.
I do have the password you sent me.
I went to the blog the other day and could not log in due to not guessing what usernameI used 2 or 3 years ago. Why did I want to go there? I wanted to remove my posts that I made. I had to copy them instead. I did not feel compelled to pm you back for the username.
Why are you lying so much. That is what I am genuinely interested in.
again you don't know what you are talking about

and can only bandy about, the word liar

You are a liar yourself

As I said I have grown weary of your fucking shit.

You don't deserve your avatar, grumpy

You muddy even the real Al's sordid reputation

Is this my chance to be upset about attacks on my choice of avatar? Ought I accept the opportunity?
Don't care

knock yourself out.

Or perhaps one of your shills can speak for you

You must have learned that tactic from McJ and his lapdog Richard

Bloke is using shills to attack a forum owner? :zoinks:

More bullshit.Add it to the list

It sounds familiar.

Mature, moderator-level discussion, DFG. :thumbup: :orly:
But she was not posting as a mod. She was posting as an individual with a personal grievance.

Point taken. I still don't like it.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #362 on: August 28, 2013, 10:11:01 PM »
OK I have to say something. As I guess most people have seen, this latest incident with dfg and skyblue was nothing to do with "our site".

Furthermore I hope everyone realises skyblue is giving many contrary reasons for acting as he has and they all contradict each other. When one is torpedoed he goes to another one completely different. Horrible job of spin doctoring. Again

I guess it was you who hijacked the aspiesforfreedom blog and changed the log in info

What say you,

you sack of shit

As I was in 2008.

What say I?
Of course you can't prove anything? Right especially if it was bullshit in the first place.
I went to the blog the other day and could not log in due to not guessing what usernameI used 2 or 3 years ago. Why did I want to go there? I wanted to remove my posts that I made. I had to copy them instead. I did not feel compelled to pm you back for the username.

You are a liar yourself

Is this my chance to be upset about attacks on my choice of avatar? Ought I accept the opportunity?
Don't care

knock yourself out.

It sounds familiar.

But she was not posting as a mod. She was posting as an individual with a personal grievance.

You have audacity acting all moral. You lied in 2011. You told ppk we were not friends. We were.  You are as self important hypocritical lying sack of shit. OtaBenga is right. You are a sociopathic attention whore.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #363 on: August 28, 2013, 10:16:00 PM »

What say you,

you sack of shit

As I was in 2008.

What say I?

You are a liar yourself

Don't care

knock yourself out.

It sounds familiar.

You have audacity acting all moral. You lied in 2011. You told ppk we were not friends. We were.  You are as self important hypocritical lying sack of shit. OtaBenga is right. You are a sociopathic attention whore.

This again?

Why not start a new thread for this? It has nothing to do with AFN.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #364 on: August 28, 2013, 10:19:26 PM »
I apologize for going off on Genesis , however, I do not consider us friends anymore. I am fed up with him. I went too far I snapped, but I am still upset. We were not friends when I reported you. If we were I would have contacted you privately. You and sky blue ran me off AFF when I first joined. Skyblue will never admit it. I wash my hands of both of you.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #365 on: August 28, 2013, 10:21:32 PM »

What say you,

you sack of shit

As I was in 2008.

What say I?

You are a liar yourself

Don't care

knock yourself out.

It sounds familiar.

This again?

Why not start a new thread for this? It has nothing to do with AFN.

I will after Friday.

P7PSP

« Reply #366 on: August 28, 2013, 10:37:11 PM »
I apologize for going off on Genesis , however, I do not consider us friends anymore. I am fed up with him. I went too far I snapped, but I am still upset. We were not friends when I reported you. If we were I would have contacted you privately. You and sky blue ran me off AFF when I first joined. Skyblue will never admit it. I wash my hands of both of you.
I don't see that you did anything wrong in expressing yourself. Genesis is not a protected class here and if he elects to fling shit he should expect a bit of return fire. Scrapheap was one who liked to fling shit and get indignant about return fire.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #367 on: August 28, 2013, 10:51:41 PM »
I don't see that you did anything wrong in expressing yourself. Genesis is not a protected class here and if he elects to fling shit he should expect a bit of return fire. Scrapheap was one who liked to fling shit and get indignant about return fire.

Shittyclolon is a hypocrite. He needs to check his hypocrisy at the door.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #368 on: August 28, 2013, 11:32:00 PM »
Evidence?

To an observer, all over this thread.

I've been trying to make sense of this latest drama but I can't. Damned if I understand why DFG was demodded. The reasons given are conflicting and make little sense. And yes, they rather remind me of Alex Plank in his heyday.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #369 on: August 28, 2013, 11:37:20 PM »
It goes against the grain, actually.  Your site is the one marketed as 'providing a safe haven for autists'  and yet you have just treated DFG very badly indeed. 

Coping with the event you have just subjected her to would be pretty hard to take for a NT,  so how safe a haven did you provide her?  "Hi DFG you are a mod" ... ten mins later  "You are not anymore"

Poor girl wants to know why  "You used the word penis"  "You are untrustworthy" "Not positive enough"  "Staff on another site"    REMOVING POSTS   BANNING HER FELLA   ACCUSATIONS OF THREATENING TEXTS  etc  etc 

Don't you see,  your actions don't match the spiel on your website.  Some safe haven.   :zombiefuck:

does match the spiel here though

don't it?

It should be plain to see from DFG's insane reaction

why she is not suitable to mod

she is the one who wont let it go

I gave her the best explanation I could

She was not a good fit

You are answering your members with comments like "none of your business" and worse. I have great difficulty in seeing how your site can be a safe haven for anyone, given your conduct here.

I'd take a few steps back and reconsider all this if I were you, Sky.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #370 on: August 28, 2013, 11:39:10 PM »
I had decided to try to let go Skyblue's treatment of me because his father died recently. I don't kick people while they are down even if I hate them. I take exception if they kick me while I am down. I feel thoroughly betrayed. This is beyond fucked up. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #371 on: August 28, 2013, 11:52:18 PM »
I had decided to try to let go Skyblue's treatment of me because his father died recently. I don't kick people while they are down even if I hate them. I take exception if they kick me while I am down. I feel thoroughly betrayed. This is beyond fucked up.

This is typical I2 drama. It's also teh interwebz and not to be taken seriously, unless it becomes more important than Real Life (TM), in which case it needs to be put into perspective.

I'm sorry for Sky's loss.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #372 on: August 28, 2013, 11:56:42 PM »

This is typical I2 drama. It's also teh interwebz and not to be taken seriously, unless it becomes more important than Real Life (TM), in which case it needs to be put into perspective.

I'm sorry for Sky's loss.

I considered these people friends. To be called a liar is disgusting. It really is a pet peeve.  I do my best to be as truthful as possible. I pride myself on it. The rage will subside. The truth always comes out in the end. I shoudn't sweat it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #373 on: August 29, 2013, 12:03:46 AM »
I'm sorry you were treated like that by people you thought were your friends. :(

- Albert Einstein

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #374 on: August 29, 2013, 12:56:38 AM »
I'm going to come out and say it.  I don't know all the issues.  If I go through this thread and read it, will DFG being de-modded make any more sense to me than it does now?  From the last two pages, it doesn't appear as if it will. 

I've seen a lot of people saying that one place or another is not I².  I've had it said to me.  Do people really think that that's sufficient?  We are autistics; we're not going to comprehend the rules right away.  I didn't see anything wrong with what DFG did.  Some of the people who really really really want a place that isn't I² might want to consider that we all have a learning curve to follow.  Especially when the rules ARE NOT EXPLICITLY POSTED we deserve a chance to learn, from experience or from explanation, just what you have in mind. 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted