Educational

Author Topic: George Zimmerman not guilty  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: George Zimmerman not guilty
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2013, 04:09:31 PM »
Pinocchio makes me think of lies.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2013, 04:11:10 PM »
It makes me think of Jimminy Cricket and his conscience

and how the book was way more violent than the Disney version :(

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2013, 04:31:26 PM »
It makes me think of Jimminy Cricket and his conscience

and how the book was way more violent than the Disney version :(

Is the sad face about the nature of the book, or about what Disney does with violence in stories?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2013, 04:39:12 PM »
the book. probably because I saw the disney one first, as a kid, so it got me right in the childhood to read about Pinochio killing poor little Jimminy Cricket

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2013, 04:41:17 PM »
the book. probably because I saw the disney one first, as a kid, so it got me right in the childhood to read about Pinochio killing poor little Jimminy Cricket

Awww.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2013, 08:26:52 PM »
Huh?  When did this turn into an America Vs England thing?

Lol

I said nothing about wiping Christianity out of existence, Rage. Dunno where you got that from

Yes, Britain has been involved in slavery, and colonialism.

No black prime minister

Yes, black politicians

I'm not sure that that has to do with how great America has supposedly been to black people though, and how good it'd been for them to become Christians

I was just poking at you because of what you were poking at. If people choose to be religious, that's ok by me, and vice versa. In fact I think its just fine they have something to believe in. That's nice.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2013, 06:27:05 AM »
People are free to be religious, yes. I agree with that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2013, 08:30:31 AM »
People are free to be religious, yes. I agree with that.

Good. If I had a religious belief, it would be the belief in free will.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2016, 05:05:14 AM »
Let's focus on reality, rather than silly propaganda.  Martin wasn't some innocent little boy eating sweets. 

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2016, 08:15:27 AM »
Let's focus on reality, rather than silly propaganda.  Martin wasn't some innocent little boy eating sweets. 

And Zimmerman wasn't some reasonable cop eating donuts :laugh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-zimmerman-tweets-trayvon-martins-body_us_560965b1e4b0dd85030846e5

George Zimmerman incited a slew of backlash on Sunday when he retweeted a photo of the body of Travyon Martin, the unarmed black teenager he shot and killed in February 2012.

The photo, showing the 17-year-old Martin lying dead in the grass, was posted by Twitter user @SeriousSlav, who included the caption “Z-Man is a one man army,”

Twitter deleted the tweet shortly afterwards, according to the New York Daily News, but Zimmerman’s account remains filled with plenty of disturbing tweets, including one that reads “Cops lives matter, black slime doesnt [sic]”.

But tweeting isn’t all that’s kept Zimmerman in the news since a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder in 2012. He faced accusations of domestic violence from his former wife and a woman he had been dating in 2013.

Zimmerman’s former wife said he threatened her family with a gun, but she opted not to press charges.

He sounds like a racist slimeball.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2016, 08:33:34 AM »
It sounds like low life thugs who got into a scrap, and one got killed.  Not the version the media paints.  Zimmerman should probably check out his ethnic background then  :P 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2016, 08:56:14 AM »
It sounds like low life thugs who got into a scrap, and one got killed.  Not the version the media paints.  Zimmerman should probably check out his ethnic background then  :P

Perhaps, but basically people like you, me, and Trayvon Martin, have the right to be lowlife thugs without being killed by a policeman.

A policeman just doesn't have the right to be a lowlife thug. An on duty policeman must be held to much higher standards than an average person.

If Trayvon Martin had shot Zimmerman dead, there would be no comments such as "It sounds like low life thugs who got into a scrap, and one got killed," and rightly so. He would simply be a cop killer, and be treated as such, regardless of the fact that Zimmerman is clearly a psychotic racist.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2016, 12:30:02 PM »

Perhaps, but basically people like you, me, and Trayvon Martin, have the right to be lowlife thugs without being killed by a policeman.

A policeman just doesn't have the right to be a lowlife thug. An on duty policeman must be held to much higher standards than an average person.

If Trayvon Martin had shot Zimmerman dead, there would be no comments such as "It sounds like low life thugs who got into a scrap, and one got killed," and rightly so. He would simply be a cop killer, and be treated as such, regardless of the fact that Zimmerman is clearly a psychotic racist.

Zimmerman isn't a policeman, he was a neighborhood watch volunteer at the time.  I don't really care about whether he's a racist or not, it's irrelevant.  And as I said, he's part Afro Peruvian himself as well as Hispanic, so it's beyond baffling that the media managed to convince the moronic masses he was a white racist killer. 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »

Zimmerman isn't a policeman, he was a neighborhood watch volunteer at the time.  I don't really care about whether he's a racist or not, it's irrelevant.  And as I said, he's part Afro Peruvian himself as well as Hispanic, so it's beyond baffling that the media managed to convince the moronic masses he was a white racist killer.

That's right. He was never actually a policeman. Just some kind of Neighbourhood watch man.

I never thought of him as a "white racist killer" as such. Racist certainly, but I think he was more of a jumped up little vigilante, drunk on whatever minimal power that being a Neighbourhood watch man brought him.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2016, 03:45:46 PM »

That's right. He was never actually a policeman. Just some kind of Neighbourhood watch man.

I never thought of him as a "white racist killer" as such. Racist certainly, but I think he was more of a jumped up little vigilante, drunk on whatever minimal power that being a Neighbourhood watch man brought him.

The media portrayed him as that though, and Martin as some little innocent kid eating his sweeties on the corner, it was pure race baiting propaganda.  Yep, that's a pretty close description of him I'd say.