Educational

Author Topic: George Zimmerman not guilty  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: George Zimmerman not guilty
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2013, 07:03:33 PM »
In other Zimmerman news he made his first public appearance since the verdict
George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since his acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified family trapped in an overturned vehicle on a Florida highway, police said Monday.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle.

“George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said the single-car accident occurred July 17 at approximately 5:45 pm. and involved a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had left the road and rolled over.

Link

They must not have been wearing hoodies :zoinks:

:dunno:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52546053/ns/local_news-nashville_tn/t/sheriff-george-zimmerman-rescues-car-crash-victims/#.Ue8nx22J_BA
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2013, 08:06:15 PM »
ZIMMERMAN DATING CASEY ANTHONY

By Tap Vann on July 15, 2013

George Zimmerman was reportedly in close contact with Casey Anthony during his trial – and how he’s dating her!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2013, 08:16:42 AM »
Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
 We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

I'm for a better America…
I am
 Not racist,
 Not violent,
 Just not silent anymore.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2013, 02:14:07 PM »
Is that sarcastic? :asthing:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »
Is that sarcastic? :asthing:

No. Come at me, bro. How is that incorrect?
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2013, 02:22:00 PM »
First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation,

I thought this bit was a joke I didnt get

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2013, 02:52:59 PM »
First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation,

I thought this bit was a joke I didnt get

Oh, so your goal is to erase Christianity from existence? You'd like to exert control over people? Is that sarcastic?
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2013, 03:04:09 PM »
Did England have slavery as well? In fact, didn't they have black slaves first?  Or coolonizing India and other countries?  Has there ever been a black prime minister in england. Any black polictician? I'd like to know.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2013, 03:08:13 PM »
Huh?  When did this turn into an America Vs England thing?

Lol

I said nothing about wiping Christianity out of existence, Rage. Dunno where you got that from

Yes, Britain has been involved in slavery, and colonialism.

No black prime minister

Yes, black politicians

I'm not sure that that has to do with how great America has supposedly been to black people though, and how good it'd been for them to become Christians

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2013, 03:10:26 PM »
I forget where, but it has been implied the UK is less racist.  I find that irksome. Every country has racism. Some more subtle than others. IMO every country sucks in its own special way.

TheoK

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2013, 03:18:33 PM »
Did England have slavery as well? In fact, didn't they have black slaves first?  Or coolonizing India and other countries?  Has there ever been a black prime minister in england. Any black polictician? I'd like to know.

They enslaved the Irish already 500 years ago.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2013, 03:36:35 PM »
I forget where, but it has been implied the UK is less racist.  I find that irksome. Every country has racism. Some more subtle than others. IMO every country sucks in its own special way.

I agree.

I don't think the US is less racist at all

I think the race problem is DIFFERENT over here though

Also, it's mostly about pakistanis, bangladeshis, indians etc over here, and related to Islam. Not as much towards black people.

The racism towards African Americans seems unique.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »
Why are you Pinocchio, Adam?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2013, 03:58:02 PM »
Ricky Retardo was being a faggot again.