Educational

Author Topic: If plastic surgery was free would you have it, and what would you have done?  (Read 1884 times)

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Starts counting dollars to contribute to the girls wanted surgeries

Only in the interest of science  and good health

of course

Eagerly contributes to Skyblue1's I2 bigger titty fund.
Thank you sir

We should have a bake sale.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Oh, height implants!  They don't do it in the U.S., but I think they do it is Russia and China.  They break the bones in your arms and legs, stretch them apart with braces, and the bone heals up longer. 

Can I sleep through the healing process?  It sounds incredibly painful.

It's done a lot in Japan. Some universities there have height requirements for students to be allowed in.  :facepalm2:

But, it is done now and then in the Netherlands too. Met a boy 25 years ago, who was really tiny, and he got the treatment. Wasn't too painful, apparently, and he was allowed to turn the elongating screws himself daily. It takes lots and lots of time though, in hospital. And, for balanced effect it has to be done in both the lower and upper leg.

Have not heard of this treatment in arms yet, but, it would be unlikely if that wasn't done by now.

Ah, I just see QV had something on arm elongations.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:59:00 AM by hykeaswell »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Oh, height implants!  They don't do it in the U.S., but I think they do it is Russia and China.  They break the bones in your arms and legs, stretch them apart with braces, and the bone heals up longer. 

Can I sleep through the healing process?  It sounds incredibly painful.

It's done a lot in Japan. Some universities there have height requirements for students to be allowed in.  :facepalm2:

But, it is done now and then in the Netherlands too. Met a boy 25 years ago, who was really tiny, and he got the treatment. Wasn't too painful, apparently, and he was allowed to turn the elongating screws himself daily. It takes lots and lots of time though, in hospital. And, for balanced effect it has to be done in both the lower and upper leg.

Have not heard of this treatment in arms yet, but, it would be unlikely if that wasn't done by now.

Ah, I just see QV had something on arm elongations.

Yes.  His wish to put his hands in his pockets is truly humbling for those of us who have so much.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
I'd probably have a reduction.

Take them from a size C to an A or a zero or something.

I can't stand bras, my drawer testifies to that...I only own 2...and will only wear the blasted things when I go out and a cami is not an option...I'm getting to the age where in a few more years no one will be checking out the scenery much anyways...they just annoy me more than anything.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I can't stand bras, my drawer testifies to that...I only own 2...and will only wear the blasted things when I go out and a cami is not an option...I'm getting to the age where in a few more years no one will be checking out the scenery much anyways...they just annoy me more than anything.
For us guys who favor small breasts

It would be a shame to see you without them

tube top under your cami would be better

of course just my opinion

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.

For us guys who favor small breasts

It would be a shame to see you without them

tube top under your cami would be better

of course just my opinion

That's a thought.  :LOL:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I've often thought about plastic surgery for when I get old. I go through phases of thinking I should grow old with grace and dignity, and then I go through phases of thinking that I should declare war on aging :laugh:

I really don't think I would ever go for it though. I would hate to have it done and end up looking like some of the women who look like their skin's so tight, they can't smile :laugh:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Hi Flutterbies  :santa:

You have a long long way to go before having to worry about ageing.  I would not bother with all the face lift stuff, the thought of it is quite horrible.  Just keep out of too much sun.  Thankfully,  it is not hard to do that in the UK.
blah blah blah

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Hi Flutterbies  :santa:

You have a long long way to go before having to worry about ageing.  I would not bother with all the face lift stuff, the thought of it is quite horrible.  Just keep out of too much sun.  Thankfully,  it is not hard to do that in the UK.

Yo Bod :2thumbsup:

I'm not going to be in Britain much longer. I'm going to Budapest :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
I've often thought about plastic surgery for when I get old. I go through phases of thinking I should grow old with grace and dignity, and then I go through phases of thinking that I should declare war on aging :laugh:

I really don't think I would ever go for it though. I would hate to have it done and end up looking like some of the women who look like their skin's so tight, they can't smile :laugh:

You look youing already.  All you need to do is keep out of the sun, drink lots of water and acid peels help. I use a lotion called Amlactin and it makes my skin soft and plump and gently exfoliates. It is expensive, but it works. I also put on gflycerin after showering when wet before applying the lotion. Age prevention is best. Trying to reverse existing damage has very mixed results. 
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

You look youing already.  All you need to do is keep out of the sun, drink lots of water and acid peels help. I use a lotion called Amlactin and it makes my skin soft and plump and gently exfoliates. It is expensive, but it works. I also put on gflycerin after showering when wet before applying the lotion. Age prevention is best. Trying to reverse existing damage has very mixed results.

The photo in my avatar was probably taken when I was around 17 :laugh:

I wasnt meaning that I would get plastic surgery done anytime soon. Just, many years down the line, I might consider it, but I doubt it. At the moment, exercise is my big thing. I try to walk 5-10 miles a day, and work out for an hour a day. I've even pretty much given up alcohol :zombiefuck: and stick mostly to water.

Vanity fucking sucks  :grrr:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Vanity sucks if you don't enjoy it. I am interested in hair ,d makeup for movie sets as well as special fx makeup. My new obsession.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Vanity sucks if you don't enjoy it. I am interested in hair ,d makeup for movie sets as well as special fx makeup. My new obsession.

Im the total opposite. I dont usually wear make-up, or do my hair. If I'm going for a night out, I just sit there passively and let my friend dress me up. I hate it, but she loves it :laugh: She loves cutting and dying hair.

Having to get myself all dressed up smart, by myself, is my idea of a nightmare :-[

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Good heavens, don't let anyone chop up your face. Go for the bigger boobs.
:gopher:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Good heavens, don't let anyone chop up your face. Go for the bigger boobs.

No. If I ever have a boob job, I'm going the whole way and getting one megaboob.

2 boobs is so outdated :probe: