Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8062 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: tee hee
« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2013, 07:06:52 AM »
I think you are all sick paedophiles  :yarly: and you are just upset that my boyfriend is older than me and I can't tell you molestation stories.

I

Meds....are you on them? Serious question. When do you next see your shrink?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #226 on: May 28, 2013, 07:08:41 AM »
ppk - i rly dont care
Of course you don't. That's why you had Zippo and Zeg make threads mentioning you.  :thumbup:

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #227 on: May 28, 2013, 07:11:09 AM »
i meant i dont care what you have to say. im digging up more pedo comments. bbl
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

P7PSP

« Reply #228 on: May 28, 2013, 07:12:11 AM »
:'(

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: May 28, 2013, 07:12:47 AM »
ppk - i rly dont care
Of course you don't. That's why you had Zippo and Zeg make threads mentioning you.  :thumbup:

I remember. That is because no-one was talking about Eris or Buttcoffee.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #230 on: May 28, 2013, 07:16:34 AM »
She is like a Hollywood diva - minus the talent, wealth and fame - who wants attention when she wants it and on her terms. Too bad we aren't constrained by her rules.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #231 on: May 28, 2013, 07:18:06 AM »
First off, he didn't threaten to rape anyone. He asked if she let MLA diddle him. That is very disgusting I agree, but he did NOT threaten to rape anyone.

I wasn't searching for the Mugwump thing. I have been friends with Mugwump for almost 15 years, so i read the thread about him.

But your five paragraph reply that took you a half hour to type really convinces me you don't care   :thumbup:

but guess who DID threaten to rape someone ? Rage :) He actually said it to me on the phone. He said he was going to rape buttcofee.

Oh really? Rage was going to rape Buttcoffee? I wonder what Rage will say about that?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #232 on: May 28, 2013, 07:19:12 AM »

Skyblue1  made Ellen Degeneres straight.

Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: May 28, 2013, 07:21:33 AM »
She is like a Hollywood diva - minus the talent, wealth and fame - who wants attention when she wants it and on her terms. Too bad we aren't constrained by her rules.

I dunno where she is going with this. It looks kind of disjointed and frantic. I have no idea what she thinks she is doing but I am going to type up that email and edit it tomorrow night and get it sent off. As a parent, threatening a 5 year old child with anal rape is a bit fucking revolting. Calling it a joke is a bit insane.

P7PSP

« Reply #234 on: May 28, 2013, 07:23:20 AM »

I dunno where she is going with this. It looks kind of disjointed and frantic. I have no idea what she thinks she is doing but I am going to type up that email and edit it tomorrow night and get it sent off. As a parent, threatening a 5 year old child with anal rape is a bit fucking revolting. Calling it a joke is a bit insane.
Re email are you referring to the links bodie put up?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: May 28, 2013, 07:23:52 AM »

Re email are you referring to the links bodie put up?

Yup.

P7PSP

« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2013, 07:26:53 AM »
Apparently it is a knee slapper to some folks.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #237 on: May 28, 2013, 07:29:57 AM »

Dont you think we're being a bit..hasty? 
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: May 28, 2013, 07:44:35 AM »

Dont you think we're being a bit..hasty?

Everyone needs a hobby. I like arguing, that is my hobby. She likes researching forum content and starting relationships with scumbags with unhealthy fascination with 5 year old children.

As sad as my hobby is...I think I win head to head in the worthiness stakes

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #239 on: May 28, 2013, 07:46:53 AM »
why is this thread ok ?

So, noting that some little girls are pretty.
And that I am rather aroused by young bodies.

Outside of the whole concept of legality,
how young is too young?

This goes for young boys too (though not my taste).

Personally, I'm just not sure. I guess it depends
on the kid. But, I just can't see sex without
more. And my little experience in the matter
has convinced me that even the one young
thing that I am interested in is just not mature
enough emotionally for me to continue with
(here we're looking around 15). But, a buddy
of mine was involved in (what seemed to him)
a serious relationship with a 14 year old - though
societal issues may have intervened against him,
she seemed not ready for a full commitment.
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand