Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 7938 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: tee hee
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2013, 09:11:03 PM »
It's not the same. My point is if someone commits a crime using something of yours you can't use that excuse. If a pedophile put CP on your hard drive, you're going to get blamed as well. You would be an accessory or even the one blamed if said pedo denied fucking everything to save his own skin. It happens.

Duckgirl I did not let him use my phone or laptop for anything and I had no idea what was said or done until after the cops were called. I had nothing to do with it. nothing. I just think it is silly to make such a big deal over a joke. And a joke someone else made, too.

Trust me, if he ever does something illegal using your stuff, you will most certainly get blamed for it.  By violating the TOS on a website, he is "murdering" it because it will get shut down. That is something for Adam to be defensive about. I do not know the specific details. I was away before you got banned. Maybe Adam will clear things up.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2013, 09:14:28 PM »
It's retarded to compare murder to trolling, and no matter how you word it it's still retarded

Rage did this too, blamed me for shit bc did. Do y'all think he is some kind of puppet that i control ? seriously.
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2013, 09:17:54 PM »
So, I'm not really looking to be a member of the community or anything like that again, that ship sailed long ago. What I do want to do is get in touch with a few people and maybe clear up some misconceptions that have been flying around.

Why on evolutions green earth would one wish to be subjected to such air cleansing?
:gopher:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2013, 09:18:42 PM »
Why do you have the vocabulary and reasoning of a middleschooler?

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2013, 09:19:45 PM »
Well then make up your mind, you either want a part of the drama or you don't. You are the one who said you didn't want to read it, then changed your mind. I am obviously here to talk about it so decided if you want to talk about it or not and then post. It's very confusing.

If you had read my original post you would've seen that i asked for a shorter version, lol. And i am a master of the Discombobulatory!

And eris loves buttcoffee. very much. I do not want another bloke nor any female. I am very happy in my relationship and I am not stupid enough to let a comment online come between us.

Well then, good for you! Tell you what, when you've spent at least 20 years together you can come back and rub it in my face for all i care!

Yes, that would be stupid!

My issue is that I do not think I should be held responsible for what someone else does.

Even if you facilitated it!?  Where have i heard that excuse before.....

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2013, 09:20:52 PM »

Ladies please, put them away!

it's called Handbags at dawn for a reason! wait a while!

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2013, 09:23:09 PM »
Do y'all think he is some kind of puppet that i control ? seriously.

hmmm McJ, "Akatsuna no sasaori" all over again!

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »
So, I'm not really looking to be a member of the community or anything like that again, that ship sailed long ago. What I do want to do is get in touch with a few people and maybe clear up some misconceptions that have been flying around.

Why on evolutions green earth would one wish to be subjected to such air cleansing?

hi guy

badgertom, how did I facilitate anything ? I explained it like five times.

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2013, 09:27:28 PM »
:cbc:

So, I'm not really looking to be a member of the community or anything like that again, that ship sailed long ago. What I do want to do is get in touch with a few people and maybe clear up some misconceptions that have been flying around. I care not for arguing, and I might respond to things and I might not. It's not a big deal to me.

Yes, I am eris. No I haven't been a member since I left in February or 2012 and I haven't tried to join. Although, it was very flattering to be such a topic of conversation every time a new person would join. No wonder no one stays, that's kind of a bizarre thing to do. Anyway, yes buttcoffee is my boyfriend but the honest to goodness truth is we didn't even meet until last June, at least 4 months after I left here. I literally ran into him somewhere else and decided to hit on him. So, no, we never were in cahoots or anything here. We didn't even know each other. Also, he hasn't registered here since Emile in the winter of 2012. We do find it funny when we are mentioned. But, no, we never were together when either of us were a member of i2. Yes we are still together but we do not live together and I can promise I won't let him use the account, whatever that's worth

I do have an issue with a few of you people. I might talk about it and I might not. If you have a problem with me and I don't have one with you no offence but I'll probably ignore it. I did enjoy my time here and most of you I remember fondly. Ok, now have at it. Cheers :D

You were not the topic of conversation whenever new members joined. Sometimes Buttcoffee was referenced when new members started acting like Asshats because.....well, he is an asshat.

You actually do not get much of a mention around here. What little mention (from what I recall) was generated externally from Zengh or Penty mentioning you. It was met with many posts of why do we care sprinkled with tidbits of gossip to which people again responded with "who gives a shit?"

I know you are trying to believe that you are ever present in our thoughts and minds but i do not think that is actually true.

I do not care for Buttcoffee. I do not mind you. I do not think about you as a couple nor day to day, week to week or month to month.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2013, 09:30:58 PM »

Ladies please, put them away!

it's called Handbags at dawn for a reason! wait a while!

Why is everything retarded? Did BC cause her brain damage?

No, we think you're the puppet. BC seems to have shaved a large chunk of your IQ points while you've been with him.

"omg ur retarted! thats retarted!"

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2013, 09:33:13 PM »
Hi Al.

I don't mean I am constantly mentioned or anything, but it is occasional. I know a girl called Dani-something was so bothered by accusations she had her account deleted, and I was just mentioned a few weeks ago in the mugwump thread. ( I do know mugwump, long and different story) My main reason for coming back was boredom, and i wanted to get the facts straight.

Mainly i wanted everyone to know i didn't know him at all when we were members here, and met him months later. Therefore I have not been in cahoots with him nor am I responsible for anything he has done.

And like I said to Tom, if you don't want to talk about it then stop talking about it. I'm just here for the free cake. Now someone give me my godamn cake

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2013, 09:34:09 PM »

No, we think you're the puppet. BC seems to have shaved a large chunk of your IQ points while you've been with him.

because when you compare internet trolling to murder, I tend to think you're retarded

my relationship with bc has nothing to do with internet message boards

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2013, 09:39:30 PM »
Hi Al.

I don't mean I am constantly mentioned or anything, but it is occasional. I know a girl called Dani-something was so bothered by accusations she had her account deleted, and I was just mentioned a few weeks ago in the mugwump thread. ( I do know mugwump, long and different story) My main reason for coming back was boredom, and i wanted to get the facts straight.

Mainly i wanted everyone to know i didn't know him at all when we were members here, and met him months later. Therefore I have not been in cahoots with him nor am I responsible for anything he has done.

And like I said to Tom, if you don't want to talk about it then stop talking about it. I'm just here for the free cake. Now someone give me my godamn cake

I don't know Dani. I don't think I saw a mugwump thread. You seem to be more invested in sourcing yourself being mentioned here than I am.

Are we generally going to care when you guys got together? In which way and for what reasons?

No, I am being serious. You are with Buttcoffee. We get it. Whatever. Does it matter to us when you got together either way? Does it affect anything? Change anything? Give us pause for thought? Clarify a mystery? Enlighten our lives?

I am not sure why we would want to know?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2013, 09:43:03 PM »
If you don't want to talk about it, then why are you writing several paragraphs about it ?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2013, 09:44:38 PM »

because when you compare internet trolling to murder, I tend to think you're retarded

I didn't. I was referring to your ignorant teenage stoner logic that you are not responsible what someone else does using your stuff. You damn well are if you let them use your stuff to do something illegal, then you would take partial blame. Depending on the severity of said crime, you could be in serious trouble.

my relationship with bc has nothing to do with internet message boards

Then why did you want zegh to tell everybody here you two were dating? Why are you so self obsessed? You think of I^2 obsessively. You want so badly for us to be just as obsessed with you to validate your existence. You have always claimed to be thickskinned, yet your need for attention from us all speaks otherwise.  You talked about your sex life on here. You love the attention and you know it. Bragging about "butthurt" exes. You sound butthurt to be perfectly honest.