Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 7978 times)

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
Re: tee hee
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2013, 09:47:15 PM »
Jesus lady, I already wrote several times he didn't use my stuff. We do not live together and he has his own computer. He never, ever used my stuff to do anything online.

and as for talking about myself. So what ? you obviously want to talk about me too
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2013, 09:53:07 PM »
If you don't want to talk about it, then why are you writing several paragraphs about it ?

Have you ever noticed my general writing style, in all the time you have been here. I am far from concise and tend to write volumes. Writing several paragraphs is like akin to most here saying "Hello". I write a lot. If I can use fifty words to say something rather than three, I will pick the former. I am an editors worse nightmare (or perhaps their best depending on their love of editing - you know live to work or work to live - lol)

As such mentioning my typing a lot of words hardly makes a point or claim and hardly makes a case for anything. I know the insinuation or inference is perhaps that a lot of words equals a level of interest or investment - right?

Unless of course the person is someone who just writes a lot of words, in which case it says nothing at all. I think this is the case here, don't you? On reflection, do you not think that it is rather me simply writing normally and not a direct reflection of personal investment or interest?

So I guess I was trying to appreciate where you were coiming from with your wanting to let us know something that I could not reasonably assess that we would have any reason to care for one way or another. Curiosity. Not a driving, all compelling, obsessive curiousity but curiousity anyhow.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2013, 09:54:14 PM »
Jesus lady, I already wrote several times he didn't use my stuff. We do not live together and he has his own computer. He never, ever used my stuff to do anything online.

and as for talking about myself. So what ? you obviously want to talk about me too

Yup. I am entertained by this.  What gets me is your are lying about why you are here.

"my relationship with bc has nothing to do with internet message boards"

Yeah because you didn't meet him on the internet or anything. And you didn't come to a place where nobody wants anything to do with him in order to "clear up lies" or in layman's terms "troll" in the spirit of some "internet\messageboardism". Yeah. Keep trying, and keep calling ME a retard. :)
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2013, 09:59:20 PM »
Sorry Al, I really just don't have the patience or interest to read that

Duckgirl, i said in the first post that I am here to clear up misconceptions. What I mean by our relationships have nothing to do with internet message boards is because they have nothing to do with our relationship. I actually met him somewhere totally unrelated last june. I couldn't believe it but, bam, there her was, the buttcoffee. The chances of that happening were one in a billion, so I figured it was fate and hit on him. So, no, our relationship didn't start online nor did it exist while I was a member of I2.

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2013, 10:10:52 PM »

Duckgirl, i said in the first post that I am here to clear up misconceptions. What I mean by our relationships have nothing to do with internet message boards is because they have nothing to do with our relationship. I actually met him somewhere totally unrelated last june. I couldn't believe it but, bam, there her was, the buttcoffee. The chances of that happening were one in a billion, so I figured it was fate and hit on him. So, no, our relationship didn't start online nor did it exist while I was a member of I2.

That's not what Rage says...

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2013, 10:15:16 PM »

It was funny.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2013, 10:15:35 PM »
And what did Rage say?

You know, because Rage is an expert on me and bc.

I continued to talk to Rage after I left the board. We had each others phone numbers, and would text almost everyday. In mid june i told him I was falling for someone he wouldn't like. It took me at least a few more weeks to admit to him that it was buttcoffee, and he wasn't happy but we stayed friends for several months. I am confident that no matter what Rage says about me or him or the blame game, he  will certainly tell you the  correct time table. I left I2 in February, and met him in June. And I do mean "met him". We never had an internet relationship.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2013, 10:20:58 PM »
You told him you found each other on a dating site. He has no access to internet atm, but he'll have plenty to say. I haven't know Rage to be a liar. You on the other hand have lied a few times.

P7PSP

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
And what did Rage say?

You know, because Rage is an expert on me and bc.

I continued to talk to Rage after I left the board. We had each others phone numbers, and would text almost everyday. In mid june i told him I was falling for someone he wouldn't like. It took me at least a few more weeks to admit to him that it was buttcoffee, and he wasn't happy but we stayed friends for several months. I am confident that no matter what Rage says about me or him or the blame game, he  will certainly tell you the  correct time table. I left I2 in February, and met him in June. And I do mean "met him". We never had an internet relationship.
:LMAO: Of course. How else could it have happened.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2013, 10:24:28 PM »
He found me on okcupid. He didn't know it was me, and neither of us knew we lived so very close to each other. We "met" for real very shorty afterwards. How is that a lie ?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
Well you act like I2 is obsessed with you. As if we speak of nothing else but you. But you did seek attention deliberately and continue to act like we all think of you constantly. And you refuse to admit it. No one says anything about you unless you do something attention seeking.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »
Well you act like I2 is obsessed with you. As if we speak of nothing else but you. But you did seek attention deliberately and continue to act like we all think of you constantly. And you refuse to admit it. No one says anything about you unless you do something attention seeking.

Well, this thread didn't get to five pages on it's own. You obviously like talking about me. I'd like to know how what I said is a lie, tho. And how am i responsible for bc trolling you guys ? I'm waiting.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2013, 10:45:50 PM »
I am an e stalker. I am fascinated by attention whores in general and am looking for entertainment. That said, you never caused me to burst out laughing like those I have chosen to stalk. I love pointless drama and enjoy watching people who create it obsessively. 

If you truly want to pique my interest, take your cues from this guy.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision

He even makes a 6 figure salary off of his fuckery. 

P7PSP

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2013, 10:47:25 PM »
Anyway, yes buttcoffee is my boyfriend but the honest to goodness truth is we didn't even meet until last June, at least 4 months after I left here. I literally ran into him somewhere else and decided to hit on him.
The chances of that happening were one in a billion, so I figured it was fate and hit on him. So, no, our relationship didn't start online nor did it exist while I was a member of I2.
He found me on okcupid. He didn't know it was me, and neither of us knew we lived so very close to each other. We "met" for real very shorty afterwards. How is that a lie ?
Gee I don't know eris.  :tard: Seems straight forward to me.

Incidentally where is the offline meetup place for okcupid located? Does okcupid run a singles bar or something?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2013, 10:49:28 PM »
I like the subject SKYBLUE.  Can we talk about him?
Misunderstood.