Educational

Author Topic: I need feminism/the men's coalition because I am a fucking coward.  (Read 5956 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I need feminism/the men's coalition because I am a fucking coward.
« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2013, 01:23:28 PM »

Typical feminist behavior. Isms and ists feel the need to create villains because they justify their existence based on how much better they are than others. Retarded.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #256 on: June 14, 2013, 01:25:00 PM »
I agree if our political system was more progressive than it is.  Mostly conservatives like to preserve the status quo.
Therefor a common enemy serves the interest of pushing change.

In America we love freedom.  Well we got al queda, our common enemy, now we love security and abandon all those silly claims of liberty.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #257 on: June 14, 2013, 01:28:50 PM »
I agree if our political system was more progressive than it is.  Mostly conservatives like to preserve the status quo.
Therefor a common enemy serves the interest of pushing change.

In America we love freedom.  Well we got al queda, our common enemy, now we love security and abandon all those silly claims of liberty.

Therefor a common enemy serves the interest of pushing change

But is this in our country's best interests? Fuck no. Who does it benefit? Rich faggots.
I will never stop...

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: June 14, 2013, 02:58:13 PM »
Hypothetically there is no reason to create a villain in this world.  Everything is equal and the status quo is ok.  Everybody is fine with it.

No such thing as absolute equality simply because there are always going to be people who will complan about the lack of it. Equality is something you perceive, not hold concretely in your hands.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #259 on: June 14, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »
It would be much easier if people simply understood their place.  The caste system in India is an ideal.
No fuss. No muss.
Misunderstood.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »
Feminism comes in many flavours. Some denominations are batshit crazy, others make sense, very good sense. Nothing human strange to feminists, I guess.

Read a monthly feminist glossy the other day.

Mentioning a few topics here, to bring the topic more down on earth.

Page four, about the injustice done to men who have acknowledged kids, out of wedlock, who have no right to be father to their kid, if the mother is against it. And interview with the feminist woman working to change that. She'll probably be good at it, knowing how to work with injustice because of gender.
Next topic, too many women have not arranged their pension as well as men, and are depending on the pension of their partners. This is not a good thing.
Next topic, 10% of prostitutes is not in that job voluntarily.

None of these topics seem stupid to me. Rights and plights go hand in hand.

Feminism gives another POV on how the world is, gives thousands of other POVs, because there are so many feminist denominations. Some POVs make sense, and give you a different perspective. Others are BS.

Making all feminists all and the same is like saying all blokes in pubs are one and the same. They are not.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
Then i'll say AMERICAN feminists.
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2013, 11:56:42 PM »
Going to throw something out here and tell me how this ties into your ownership of females, and your females of lesser value theory here, McPostwhore.

Let's go hypothetical. A game of pretend.

Let's pretend that going back thousands of years ago, tribes of men, in return for trading off going to risk their lives hunting dangerous predators for meat, for the family, (women and children) and being designated the tribes protectors, instead of the women and children in return got a bit of power in the tribe?

Now consider IF you were a woman in those times. Would your protected status be considered a valuable position rather than the dispose-ability of a man, who is necessarily having to place himself in harms way? Would this position be a decent trade off to come at? Longer life, less chance of being killed or maimed than the men, and in return the males get to have a bit more privilege? Do you think this was men forcing women into it, OR (work with me here) do you think it may have been a mutually beneficial decision?

You know "I am not to keen on being gored by a predator, or falling through ice off cliffs, or being maimed or killed in tribal battles, BUT I love staying at home and looking after kids, and making blankets with the furs you bring from the creatures you have had to kill."
"Well gee honey I want to keep you safe, and I want to look after you, but shit what are you really doing for me rather than having sex with me and having children? Seriously, I am likely to die every fucking day i walk out the door. How about me and the boys get to make the decisions around here about the running of the tribe, and in protection you and the kids?"
"Meh. Fair enough. I would rather not be dead or risking death. Knock yourself out. I am gonna stay here and talk with the ladies and look after the kids. May make a blanket later and look for a few berries. You go out on the ice sheets and hunt a seal. Try not to die"

Doesn't fit your view of how things were? Why have males evolved with more muscle mass and stronger bone density? Is it because over many thousands of years, the males are expected to get into situations where having these things matters?
But that is not now? No its not. Man has invented a number of things to bring the human condition to a standard higher than what it has been in ancient times or lesser time. Better understanding of science of disease, of midwifery, better understanding of the world.
Now women want a piece.

Fair enough.

Now they want the same as men and they want the status quo to change quickly. Fair enough.

But in order to do it many women help develop a culture where they have to make a lot of very negative allusions some fair and some not. Many exaggerated and many not. They are wanting to portray women as slaves, oppressed, victimised, exploited and so on and men as brutal, incompetent, stupid, without morals and so on.

McPostwhore, why are you buying into this bullshit?
lets play a game of pretend for a moment.  Lets pretend that everybody is equal.  That society has evolved enough that there is no more oppression.

Hypothetically there is no reason to create a villain in this world.  Everything is equal and the status quo is ok.  Everybody is fine with it.

Equal as in exactly alike - without differences? Why would we play that game? What oppression are you talking about, specifically?There is no reason to create a villain but people will. Not just to feed bigotry but for access to moire power. Women rights/feminist movement could have at a point in time and but any quantifiable data, women outperforming men in every aspect. Would that be an indication to put down tools? Nope, they would spin doctor, change figures, move goalposts and cry foul loudly and push the same agendas. Why? Bigotry and power.
I really think you do not have a real idea of the oppression that you are speaking of. Or who the oppressors are or what makes them oppressors.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2013, 02:38:53 AM »

All American feminists are one and the same?  :zombiefuck:

Doesn't bode well for America, if molding people into one fitting image works so well there.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2013, 02:41:28 AM »

What you long for in your girl, independence, able to stand on her own, in every way, that sounds like a feminist request to me.  :hyke:

Not kidding you.

P7PSP

« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2013, 02:59:41 AM »

Doesn't bode well for America, if molding people into one fitting image works so well there.
Go away feminazi bovine miscreant. We pour chocolate into molds too.  :hahaha:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2013, 03:03:03 AM »

Go away feminazi bovine miscreant. We pour chocolate into molds too.  :hahaha:

Chocolate is for eating. And tastes good in any shape.  :hyke:

P7PSP

« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2013, 03:04:33 AM »
 :pwned: by  :hyke: :hide:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

P7PSP

« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2013, 03:23:45 AM »
Dank je wel.  :hyke: