Author Topic: assault weapon ban  (Read 7715 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: assault weapon ban
« Reply #285 on: June 14, 2013, 02:52:55 PM »
The thing is: people who are pro "gun control" are brainwashed. You can't convince them to change their minds. Some of them (probably the most) are just stupid and believe anything the authorities tell them. Others are deceiving themselves, although deep inside they know that "gun control" isn't there to protect the common citizen at all.

And the pro-gun folks aren't? Oh please.

Let me make things as simple as possible. The evidence is now irrefutable: Here in the U.S., everywhere where these laws have been imposed, violent crime and gun related deaths exploded. FACT.

This having been proven in more studies than I can count on both hands and feet, and by PEOPLE DYING, can only mean that people that support this must be okay with more people dying, just to "get those unpleasant weapons out of their sight". It means that the HORRIBLE idea of an armed citizenry is important enough to merit a rise in violent crime and GUN RELATED DEATHS. Yep. This makes those people just as bad as the psychos doing the killing. Worse really, because they have convinced themselves they are making the world a better place.

I love it how anti gun people conveniently ignore this.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Ah, yes, because the US is the norm by which the rest of the world should conduct its business. ::)

No actually. I'm saying other countries should stop trying to force their model on the U.S., because its getting people killed.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #286 on: June 14, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »
The thing is: people who are pro "gun control" are brainwashed. You can't convince them to change their minds. Some of them (probably the most) are just stupid and believe anything the authorities tell them. Others are deceiving themselves, although deep inside they know that "gun control" isn't there to protect the common citizen at all.

And because of this, the amount of gun related deaths is RISING. People are dying because of them, and this makes them MURDERERS.

The simple fact remains that if the murder victims hadn't been killed by guns, offing them would have been a lot harder. I love it how the pro-gun people conveniently ignore this.

It's easy to kill with a knife or to beat and kick someone to death too. And it's anyway unacceptable that law-abiding people should be slaughter cattle for criminals.

So why not simply allow everything? I want an a-bomb (and know exactly where to use it).

It's unlikely that you need an a-bomb. Theoretically I want everything that is malum prohibitum to be allowed, though I hope people will abstain from having them.

It's not unlikely at all. Who are you to infringe on my personal freedoms?

OK, but you will have to found your own anarchistic society, where those bombs are allowed. I doubt that many would join you.

TheoK

« Reply #287 on: June 14, 2013, 02:55:26 PM »

Let me make things as simple as possible. The evidence is now irrefutable: Here in the U.S., everywhere where these laws have been imposed, violent crime and gun related deaths exploded. FACT.

This having been proven in more studies than I can count on both hands and feet, and by PEOPLE DYING, can only mean that people that support this must be okay with more people dying, just to "get those unpleasant weapons out of their sight". It means that the HORRIBLE idea of an armed citizenry is important enough to merit a rise in violent crime and GUN RELATED DEATHS. Yep. This makes those people just as bad as the psychos doing the killing. Worse really, because they have convinced themselves they are making the world a better place.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Ah, yes, because the US is the norm by which the rest of the world should conduct its business. ::)

No actually. I'm saying other countries should stop trying to force their model on the U.S., because its getting people killed.

It's a great evil that guns aren't free in every country.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: June 14, 2013, 02:56:24 PM »
It is, but I have to do my part to stop this filth from spreading to my own country before I can offer help to yours.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #289 on: June 14, 2013, 02:56:50 PM »

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

It's not the US vs the rest of the world. The fact is that you are helpless without a gun anywhere in the world. Remember that stalker example I gave you. The authorities in Sweden want you to be a helpless slaughter animal. The incredible thing is that you seem to be thinking that they are right.

I'd suggest you to employ some rest-of-the-world statistics, then. Rage is claiming a ban causes violent crime to "explode" in the US. Now, without numbers to back his shit up with, he is just causing a shrug or two from me, but I'm pretty sure the rest-of-the-world statistics will tell a different story. See, the population of the US is slightly less than the population of the rest of the world.

I'm game if you are.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2013, 02:59:23 PM »

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Ah, yes. The rest of the world is constantly meddling with you guys.

No wait, that doesn't sound right, does it? Could it be, wait for it, the other way around?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: June 14, 2013, 03:00:18 PM »
Now, without numbers to back his shit up with, he is just causing a shrug or two from me

http://theacru.org/acru/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2013, 03:04:07 PM »

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

It's not the US vs the rest of the world. The fact is that you are helpless without a gun anywhere in the world. Remember that stalker example I gave you. The authorities in Sweden want you to be a helpless slaughter animal. The incredible thing is that you seem to be thinking that they are right.

I'd suggest you to employ some rest-of-the-world statistics, then. Rage is claiming a ban causes violent crime to "explode" in the US. Now, without numbers to back his shit up with, he is just causing a shrug or two from me, but I'm pretty sure the rest-of-the-world statistics will tell a different story. See, the population of the US is slightly less than the population of the rest of the world.

I'm game if you are.

Gun laws are wrong from the beginning, because no one has the moral right to deny you to defend yourself with the means necessary - especially considering the fact that gun laws are made up not to stop citizens from shooting each other but to stop the citizens from successfully defending themselves against a corrupt government.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #293 on: June 14, 2013, 03:32:03 PM »

And because of this, the amount of gun related deaths is RISING. People are dying because of them, and this makes them MURDERERS.

The simple fact remains that if the murder victims hadn't been killed by guns, offing them would have been a lot harder. I love it how the pro-gun people conveniently ignore this.

It's easy to kill with a knife or to beat and kick someone to death too. And it's anyway unacceptable that law-abiding people should be slaughter cattle for criminals.

So why not simply allow everything? I want an a-bomb (and know exactly where to use it).

It's unlikely that you need an a-bomb. Theoretically I want everything that is malum prohibitum to be allowed, though I hope people will abstain from having them.

It's not unlikely at all. Who are you to infringe on my personal freedoms?

OK, but you will have to found your own anarchistic society, where those bombs are allowed. I doubt that many would join you.

You are doing it again.

I'd just get rid of them all.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2013, 03:50:31 PM »
Oh! But thanks to the gun law this doesn't happen very often: En person skjuten av maskerade män

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #295 on: June 14, 2013, 04:05:26 PM »
Now, without numbers to back his shit up with, he is just causing a shrug or two from me

Check the about the ACRU page. This made me LOL:

That it is the purpose of government to secure our God-given rights, not to restrict them, nor to invent new rights.

And a few paragraphs later:

That the free exercise of religion, the right of private organizations to associate freely, the right to free speech, and the right to keep and bear arms are essential civil rights to be protected, not undermined, by the judiciary.

Of course, it is in their best interest to provide suitable statistics, considering that last part:

That the free exercise of religion, the right of private organizations to associate freely, the right to free speech, and the right to keep and bear arms are essential civil rights to be protected, not undermined, by the judiciary.

http://willblogforfood.typepad.com/will_blog_for_food/2013/01/gun-non-gun-homicides-in-us-and-europe.html

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2013, 04:06:25 PM »

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

I'm game if you are.

Gun laws are wrong from the beginning, because no one has the moral right to deny you to defend yourself with the means necessary - especially considering the fact that gun laws are made up not to stop citizens from shooting each other but to stop the citizens from successfully defending themselves against a corrupt government.

Proof?

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2013, 04:13:30 PM »

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

I'm game if you are.

Proof?

The Romans forbade everyone but the Pretorian Guard to carry weapons in Rome.
The Japanese banned swords for everyone but the military and the aristocrats in the 17th century.
The Nazis forbade the jews to own both firearms and sharp knives.
The "liberal" government in Sweden in 1926 proposed and got through the first Swedish gun law. It is a known fact that communists and social democrats used to carry guns on their meetings.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2013, 04:59:17 PM »

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

did he even cite a source?
Not that I believe in studies or stats I just like to consider the source instead of blindly agreeing.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »

Check the about the ACRU page. This made me LOL:

That it is the purpose of government to secure our God-given rights, not to restrict them, nor to invent new rights.

And a few paragraphs later:

Of course, it is in their best interest to provide suitable statistics, considering that last part:

http://willblogforfood.typepad.com/will_blog_for_food/2013/01/gun-non-gun-homicides-in-us-and-europe.html

I do not see a problem man. You don't think people should have freedom of religion? You don't think that the judiciare is supposed to do what we tell it to do?

Whats the problem?
I will never stop...