Author Topic: assault weapon ban  (Read 7726 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: assault weapon ban
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2013, 01:10:42 PM »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2013, 01:39:03 PM »
Thanks a lot gun control nuts. 25 people were victims of gun violence, in just ONE CITY, IN JUST TWO DAYS. Thanks to your STUPID idea.

http://www.naturalnews.com/040750_New_York_City_Safe_Act_legislation_gun_control.html

Didn't hurt to try it out, right? Oh wait, yeah. It did. In fact six of those twenty five people are DEAD.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2013, 01:53:11 PM »
The thing is: people who are pro "gun control" are brainwashed. You can't convince them to change their minds. Some of them (probably the most) are just stupid and believe anything the authorities tell them. Others are deceiving themselves, although deep inside they know that "gun control" isn't there to protect the common citizen at all.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2013, 02:03:09 PM »
The thing is: people who are pro "gun control" are brainwashed. You can't convince them to change their minds. Some of them (probably the most) are just stupid and believe anything the authorities tell them. Others are deceiving themselves, although deep inside they know that "gun control" isn't there to protect the common citizen at all.

And because of this, the amount of gun related deaths is RISING. People are dying because of them, and this makes them MURDERERS.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2013, 02:04:48 PM »
Yes.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2013, 02:35:47 PM »

And the pro-gun folks aren't? Oh please.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2013, 02:37:52 PM »

And because of this, the amount of gun related deaths is RISING. People are dying because of them, and this makes them MURDERERS.

The simple fact remains that if the murder victims hadn't been killed by guns, offing them would have been a lot harder. I love it how the pro-gun people conveniently ignore this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2013, 02:40:13 PM »

Haha, many pro-gunners are stupid, but they're right nevertheless on this particular issue. There was never a gun law with another purpose than protecting those in power, not the Swedish one either. The Swedish gun law was to make it possible for the military to do things like that without risking payback:

TheoK

« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »

The simple fact remains that if the murder victims hadn't been killed by guns, offing them would have been a lot harder. I love it how the pro-gun people conveniently ignore this.

It's easy to kill with a knife or to beat and kick someone to death too. And it's anyway unacceptable that law-abiding people should be slaughter cattle for criminals.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2013, 02:43:03 PM »

Let me make things as simple as possible. The evidence is now irrefutable: Here in the U.S., everywhere where these laws have been imposed, violent crime and gun related deaths exploded. FACT.

This having been proven in more studies than I can count on both hands and feet, and by PEOPLE DYING, can only mean that people that support this must be okay with more people dying, just to "get those unpleasant weapons out of their sight". It means that the HORRIBLE idea of an armed citizenry is important enough to merit a rise in violent crime and GUN RELATED DEATHS. Yep. This makes those people just as bad as the psychos doing the killing. Worse really, because they have convinced themselves they are making the world a better place.

I love it how anti gun people conveniently ignore this.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #280 on: June 14, 2013, 02:43:31 PM »

It's easy to kill with a knife or to beat and kick someone to death too. And it's anyway unacceptable that law-abiding people should be slaughter cattle for criminals.

So why not simply allow everything? I want an a-bomb (and know exactly where to use it).

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #281 on: June 14, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »

Let me make things as simple as possible. The evidence is now irrefutable: Here in the U.S., everywhere where these laws have been imposed, violent crime and gun related deaths exploded. FACT.

This having been proven in more studies than I can count on both hands and feet, and by PEOPLE DYING, can only mean that people that support this must be okay with more people dying, just to "get those unpleasant weapons out of their sight". It means that the HORRIBLE idea of an armed citizenry is important enough to merit a rise in violent crime and GUN RELATED DEATHS. Yep. This makes those people just as bad as the psychos doing the killing. Worse really, because they have convinced themselves they are making the world a better place.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Ah, yes, because the US is the norm by which the rest of the world should conduct its business. ::)

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #282 on: June 14, 2013, 02:48:15 PM »

So why not simply allow everything? I want an a-bomb (and know exactly where to use it).

It's unlikely that you need an a-bomb. Theoretically I want everything that is malum prohibitum to be allowed, though I hope people will abstain from having them.

TheoK

« Reply #283 on: June 14, 2013, 02:50:29 PM »

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Ah, yes, because the US is the norm by which the rest of the world should conduct its business. ::)

It's not the US vs the rest of the world. The fact is that you are helpless without a gun anywhere in the world. Remember that stalker example I gave you. The authorities in Sweden want you to be a helpless slaughter animal. The incredible thing is that you seem to be thinking that they are right.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #284 on: June 14, 2013, 02:50:59 PM »

It's unlikely that you need an a-bomb. Theoretically I want everything that is malum prohibitum to be allowed, though I hope people will abstain from having them.

It's not unlikely at all. Who are you to infringe on my personal freedoms?

- Albert Einstein