Educational

Author Topic: marx has descended  (Read 2856 times)

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
marx has descended
« on: February 16, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »
hey all. my name is marx. i'm 35, and i live in an undisclosed location somewhere in the usa with my girlfriend. i'm officially diagnosed aspie and i'm thought to be sociopathic by more than one shrink. the things i enjoy most in life are sex, money, pizza and cannabis, and my aspie obsession is categorizing drugs. i'm also very hot-headed and i work at 'hell on earth', otherwise known as mcdonalds. where i sometimes piss in the fries oil if i get exceptionally rude customers.

that's all i can think of right now so... be prepared to endure my asshole-ish company until i inevitably get banned for going too far or whatever.  :bounce:  :2thumbsup:
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: marx has descended
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »
hey all. my name is marx. i'm 35, and i live in an undisclosed location somewhere in the usa with my girlfriend. i'm officially diagnosed aspie and i'm thought to be sociopathic by more than one shrink. the things i enjoy most in life are sex, money, pizza and cannabis, and my aspie obsession is categorizing drugs. i'm also very hot-headed and i work at 'hell on earth', otherwise known as mcdonalds. where i sometimes piss in the fries oil if i get exceptionally rude customers.

that's all i can think of right now so... be prepared to endure my asshole-ish company until i inevitably get banned for going too far or whatever.  :bounce:  :2thumbsup:
hard to get banned here... we just fuck with you till you get butthurt and slink off

As an Aspie I possess psychopathic traits and that trumps sociopathy traits anyday

sooooo shove yer attitude up your ass
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:30:45 PM by skyblue1 »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 04:29:18 PM »
Hi marx

how did you find out about this place?  do you use any other forums?

oh and.....welcome  :santa:
blah blah blah

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 04:50:53 PM »

hard to get banned here... we just fuck with you till you get butthurt and slink off

As an Aspie I possess psychopathic traits and that trumps sociopathy traits anyday

sooooo shove yer attitude up your ass

no thanks.  :coolguy:

Quote from: SHUNNED
Hi marx

how did you find out about this place?  do you use any other forums?

oh and.....welcome 

i found a link to this place on another unmoderated forum. some dickhead keeps posting links to random sites everywhere. the fact that it's an asd site is purely coincidental.
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 04:58:31 PM »
Welcome to the cesspool.

There is an unmoderated forum that an Intensityfag did not start?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 05:05:19 PM »
howdy more of the site opens up after 10 posts
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 05:37:24 PM »
Welcome! :thumbup:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 05:38:40 PM »
Welcome.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 06:07:18 PM »
Greetings.

1)  "i found a link to this place on another unmoderated forum. some dickhead keeps posting links to random sites everywhere. the fact that it's an asd site is purely coincidental."  Purely (aka pure) isn't a word you see often here.

2) "...sometimes piss in the fries oil if i get exceptionally rude customers."  Safety first, hot oil burns, is an exceptionally rude customer worth the pain if you get splashed?

3.  "...my aspie obsession is categorizing drugs."  Wait until you meet Lestat and OneL.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 03:47:02 AM »
Welcome, etc.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 04:18:37 AM »
Hey Marx. You remind me of a guy that was on here once. You know one of those guys that comes in like a bulldozer looking to make an impression but is not actually that unique. Kind of cookie cutter stereotype of the tough guy newb. Kind of contrarian, abrasive, in your face, looking to start and end shit.
Not saying you are that guy at all of course. just that ou remind me of him. He was boring.
I like seeing whether there is something interesting past first impressions. I like to think there is a personality beneath.
Doesn't matter either way of course
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 04:32:38 AM »
I think marx is here to troll. I could be wrong but I don't think so.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 04:37:07 AM »
Wrong place to troll though. Hell we could grade him in his endevours. Not like he is the first. Not like he is the best either.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 04:39:57 AM »
Wrong place to troll though. Hell we could grade him in his endevours. Not like he is the first. Not like he is the best either.

/shrugs

There were a few memorable ones. Marx has something to aim for.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 05:19:54 AM »
True. I am holding out for him becoming interesting