Educational

Author Topic: marx has descended  (Read 2929 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: marx has descended
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 04:48:12 PM »
desperate hospitality

Is that what it's called? :laugh:

I like it. It deserves a plus.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2013, 05:17:40 PM »
Hey Marx. You remind me of a guy that was on here once. ....Not saying you are that guy at all of course. just that ou remind me of him. He was boring.

Come out and say it Sir Les, you think it's me because you love me.  :-*

Hey Scrap. When your ego is threatened rather than allow self examination, why not create a new persona and try to rewrite reality?

:LMAO:

This is quite obviously scrap or perhaps a friend of scrap

If scrap is steveadmin he seems to be getting onto i2 easy enough

Well I think it is Scrap,
I think the general consensus is that it is Scrap.

Short answer...EVERYONE thinks it is Scrap but none of us know.

Well I think the high odds would favour Scrap.
Could be someone other than Scrap (unlikely as it may be)
Odds favour Scrap

I still think it is Scrap (foreign IP) notwithstanding.

In the past you have, as Scrap has, taken shots at the site for fun and drama.

I had no idea I was living inside your mind, rent free, for the past year.

I'm flattered.   :eyelash:

Anyways, it just goes to show how you obsess over me, thinking that I was SteveAdmin without a shred of evidence, and even when presented with contrary evidence, that it wasn't me. You WANTED it to be me.  :-*

Actually this guy reminded me of Rissy with the instant attack on Odeon and the ego and the bull at a gate style.

But OK Scrap, now that I have said it. If you believe that I thought Marx reminded me of you and he reminded me of Rissy.....just how similar are you to the nappy wearing transsexual Brony? Just how deep is the similarities?

You did want me to come out and say it right? Don't hold back. We are all friends here.

Actually I did think SteveAdmin was you AND....who really cares one way or another. SteveAdmin was an idiot without force or credibility.

Can you tell class about how Odeon is not letting you post or that you don't feel safe posting here again? I liked that. It was about as hilarious and braindead as when Richard accused the Admin of getting him to place himself on ignore.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2013, 05:33:52 PM »
botty-burp.

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2013, 09:45:56 PM »
Actually I did think SteveAdmin was you

That's because I live, rent free, in your mind.  :-*

Can you tell class about how Odeon is not letting you post

odeon knows what he did, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2013, 10:55:34 PM »
Actually I did think SteveAdmin was you

That's because I live, rent free, in your mind.  :-*

Can you tell class about how Odeon is not letting you post

odeon knows what he did, he just doesn't want to admit it.

So do you feel "safe" posting here or not. You did say you felt "unsafe" I am wondering if your delicate sensibilities have recovered.

As to the SteveAdmin I don't even know how you are equating him or Marx together or that thinking you may be Steveadmin means you are living rent free in my head.
Explain it, it is bound to be insightful
Soon after you left citing corruption most foul and a terrible feeling of being unsafe, a new member with an apparent understanding of the place an an axe to grind about the rules and corruption at I2 joins.
Regardless of whether he was you or not, it was a rather logical assumption.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2013, 11:47:46 PM »
So do you feel "safe" posting here or not.

Just what kind of false narrative are you trying to generate by repeatedly asking a question that has already been answered more than once?? Go back and read, lazy fucker.

As to the SteveAdmin I don't even know how you are equating him or Marx together or that thinking you may be Steveadmin means you are living rent free in my head.

Because I'm your favorite boogie man, evidenced by what follows.

Soon after you left

Cough! cough! SOON?? it was like 8 months or so since I had left. The only reason you'd say something that stupid it to cover up the truth. You've longed for my return. Thats why you continue to have a 1+ year old exchange between the 2 of us in your signature. You want my man missle and I don't hold it against you.  :eyelash:

No it wasn't logical because you were the only one saying it. You were saying it out of love for me. :heart:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2013, 11:55:53 PM »
You haven't actually answered that "safe" part.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 12:38:15 AM »
You haven't actually answered that "safe" part.

So you're admitting to be lazy too?? Perhaps you should get Grima Wormtongue Callaway to look it up for you since you can't be arsed.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 04:14:42 AM »
So do you feel "safe" posting here or not.

Just what kind of false narrative are you trying to generate by repeatedly asking a question that has already been answered more than once?? Go back and read, lazy fucker.

I have not seen you identify what had been changed from then to now, for you to stop welling up over the thought that you could be unsafe, but this is what I think. You are not feeling more safe or less safe. You simply wanted a whine and a time for tears? We told you to fuck off then if you felt unsafe. You wanted it to this to make Odeon or the site or Admin to look bad. You wanted to make some credible point against them. It failed because all the rest of us saw, was a 40 something male crying like a petulant child not getting his way.
You went off for a sulk and no one cared. You came back and were laughed at for your departure.

Could be wrong. I have been before, and don't care either way

Because I'm your favorite boogie man, evidenced by what follows.[/quote]

You are not a boogie man.

You are a guy who posts in a similar style to a loser. The SteveAdmin guy was a complete fuckwit. He came onto here with trying to play for attention (like you), demanding shit like a spoiled kid (like you) with attitude against the Admin (like you) with little sense or rational discourse (like you) in what looked like a typical sockpuppet type of account set up  for a specific purpose - like railing against the admin (like You, DFG*, Butterflies, Kit and Buttcoffee have done in the past) and fell flat on his face (so like you).

(* DFG is doing so now in respect to MLA. It is neither a good or bad thing but is a new personality, sockpuppet, avatar, or whatever. Used for a specific purpose or effect. Steveadmin clearly was exactly this)

I may have been wrong about him but that doesn't mean that him reminding me of you means I was wanting it to be so or that I am obsessing over you. But yes I guess the next post is where you show the logical leaps of reasons to be sound.

Soon after you left

Cough! cough! SOON?? it was like 8 months or so since I had left. The only reason you'd say something that stupid it to cover up the truth. You've longed for my return. Thats why you continue to have a 1+ year old exchange between the 2 of us in your signature. You want my man missle and I don't hold it against you.  :eyelash:[/quote]

8 months? No you were not gone that long. Really? I doubt it. I mean time flies when you are having fun and all but really 8 months went past from when you stop posting, to when SteveAdmin appeared? Look I hate to call bullshit without double checking but I find that hard to believe

No it wasn't logical because you were the only one saying it. You were saying it out of love for me. :heart:
[/quote]

I have shown why I saw it was logical.

Now up to you Scrap. Are you going to actually do more than make ridiculous assertions and logical leaps to try to bolster your non-existent credibility as anything more than a whiny butthurt crybaby or are you going to tell us again how unsafe you are here?

Do we scare you bro?  :hahaha:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:10:59 AM by Al Swearengen »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 10:18:35 AM »
sometimes piss in the fries oil if i get exceptionally rude customers.

That would be hilarious if it were actually true.  Hot oil + water = 3rd degree burns on your junk  :hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 10:20:25 AM »
So who are you more like?

OR

hehe.. neither. this guy's a marx all of his own. always loved the marx bros, though.

This one

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »

8 months? No you were not gone that long. Really? I doubt it. I mean time flies when you are having fun and all but really 8 months went past from when you stop posting, to when SteveAdmin appeared? Look I hate to call bullshit without double checking but I find that hard to believe

You're right, my bad, I double checked and it was 10 months.

And you've had an exchange with me as your signature for well over a year.

You carry a torch for me and although I find that touching, your love is unrequited.

:hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 04:26:42 PM »

You're right, my bad, I double checked and it was 10 months.

And you've had an exchange with me as your signature for well over a year.

You carry a torch for me and although I find that touching, your love is unrequited.

:hahaha:

Which is a lot less time that. I had for my last couple of site.
re you going to actually make a point or are you just going to keep trying to hit on me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013, 05:15:15 PM »
I'm sorry, were you going to post something that makes sense??

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 10:07:27 PM »
I'm sorry, were you going to post something that makes sense??

I keep signatures a long time. Hell PMSElle' sig was there for years and the one after was too. The fact that yours is there, is an indication that I saw it as amusing at that time, and have not seen anything as ridiculous since. You are going to pretend to anyone here that it is otherwise are you Scrap? Because to try to would be idiotic.
Question is, have you actually got any real point with anything or are you just trying to let me know you are available...I am not the least bit interested and your come on is not welcome.