Educational

Author Topic: Dear libertarians and anarchists....  (Read 3776 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Dear libertarians and anarchists....
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2013, 01:10:36 PM »
Why do you have such a stick up your ass about the government being good guys?

Because they're intoxicated on unbridled idealism.

Wait, what? Being untoxicated on unbridled idealism is what makes the government good? Am I understanding you right?

First of all, since am I one of those government being good guys your original question makes no sense. I say that those who believe government is all bad and that society would be better off without are the ones who are intoxicated on unbridled idealism and lack understand of human behavior.

I see a spark of a good point in this but, but its floating in some shit. Let me clarify. Yes the government does not consist of 100% corrupt and generally nasty people. A small fraction of people involved in politics in general actually do care, and would do anything in their power to better the freedoms and quality of life enjoyed in any modern culture.

But.....

The vast majority of all politicians use their position to obtain a wide variety of benefits at the expense of others, or are employed by corporate intrests which use them as a proxy for these goals. This is just a FACT, man. The vast majority of all mankind would behave this way, because they really don't care about the welfare of others in layered extremes. Some outside their country, demographic, demographic of their country, race, religion, immediate family, themselves, etc.

Lets keep it real bro. Lets look at the world with our big boy glasses and see it for what it really is. Dog eat dog.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2013, 01:49:19 PM »

Wait, what? Being untoxicated on unbridled idealism is what makes the government good? Am I understanding you right?

First of all, since am I one of those government being good guys your original question makes no sense. I say that those who believe government is all bad and that society would be better off without are the ones who are intoxicated on unbridled idealism and lack understand of human behavior.

I see a spark of a good point in this but, but its floating in some shit. Let me clarify. Yes the government does not consist of 100% corrupt and generally nasty people. A small fraction of people involved in politics in general actually do care, and would do anything in their power to better the freedoms and quality of life enjoyed in any modern culture.

But.....

The vast majority of all politicians use their position to obtain a wide variety of benefits at the expense of others, or are employed by corporate intrests which use them as a proxy for these goals. This is just a FACT, man. The vast majority of all mankind would behave this way, because they really don't care about the welfare of others in layered extremes. Some outside their country, demographic, demographic of their country, race, religion, immediate family, themselves, etc.

Lets keep it real bro. Lets look at the world with our big boy glasses and see it for what it really is. Dog eat dog.

Holy shit!  A point!  How ever did you find the time? ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2013, 01:51:21 PM »

But.....

Lol cause I happen to be at my  computer, at college, writing about the same exact thing for an english assignment. Doesn't divert from the routine and rituals too much.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2013, 01:55:14 PM »

But.....

Lol cause I happen to be at my  computer, at college, writing about the same exact thing for an english assignment. Doesn't divert from the routine and rituals too much.

Uh huh.  Every response you make on here from now on is tangentially related to something else you are doing for your busy life, and that is why you can respond to everyone but me.  Not cuz you are hiding, no, not at all.  I believe you.  So does everyone else.  :viking:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2013, 05:16:48 PM »
Somalia...you men the Islamic Republic that serves as a base for pirates that no one cares about?

Why don't all of you liberal and conservative controlfags move there.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2013, 07:47:48 AM »
Why digress?  You were disproving your own point quite nicely.

And how was I disproving my point that government is a necessity and ultimately was necessary for the development of the internet, eh?  :wanker:

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2013, 07:49:09 AM »

But.....

Yup. Government is a necessary evil if you will.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2013, 10:47:36 AM »

But.....

Uh huh.  Every response you make on here from now on is tangentially related to something else you are doing for your busy life, and that is why you can respond to everyone but me.  Not cuz you are hiding, no, not at all.  I believe you.  So does everyone else.  :viking:

Actually, i'm responding to things that are related to what i'm thinking about at the time because its faster. I don't respond to you as often and tell you i'm busy, because I am. You don't want to actually debate, or make a decent point with me. You just want to beat around the bush and avoid the actual points like a dick.

You say i'm avoiding things, but debating with you makes if very clear that you are describing yourself. Ready for a debate without all the playing around and politicking? I'm totally game man.
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2013, 12:02:33 PM »
It depends on which librarians or antichrists one is referring to.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2013, 12:25:26 PM »
You just want to beat around the bush and avoid the actual points like a dick.

You have yet to make an assertion that requested a response.  I have had a list of questions posted to you (twice now) for over a week.  Yeah, I'M the one beating around the bush and avoiding answering YOU.   :M

midlifeaspie

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »
You say i'm avoiding things, but debating with you makes if very clear that you are describing yourself. Ready for a debate without all the playing around and politicking? I'm totally game man.

Excellent.  Start by answering the questions you have been avoiding for a week now.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2013, 12:30:15 PM »

Excellent.  Start by answering the questions you have been avoiding for a week now.

Splendid. Present them. Valid questions only, please. No personal bs, and no disguised trolling. Lets have a real debate.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »

Splendid. Present them. Valid questions only, please. No personal bs, and no disguised trolling. Lets have a real debate.

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

You want me to pose them a third time?  How long does this delaying tactic work?  It gains you 2 minutes maybe?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2013, 01:04:20 PM »

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

You want me to pose them a third time?  How long does this delaying tactic work?  It gains you 2 minutes maybe?

After carefully looking, I realized that the question you were posing confused me. I did not understand it as a question.
I will never stop...

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2013, 01:54:28 PM »
You just want to beat around the bush and avoid the actual points like a dick.

You have yet to make an assertion that requested a response.  I have had a list of questions posted to you (twice now) for over a week.  Yeah, I'M the one beating around the bush and avoiding answering YOU.   :M

You most certainly ARE beating around the Bush along with your boyfriend Odeon. You have nothing intelligent or pertinent to contribute to this discussion. Time to go play outside for a bit, kiddo.