Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134092 times)

P7PSP

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #5535 on: June 03, 2009, 07:48:43 PM »
done some sewing, ignored some housework, doctors visit (damn tea related rash  :finger: )
changed kids bums, rushed clothing to school after our second decided not to tell me about free dress day  >:(
and then token posted to meet my 10 post point :D
An Aussie girl with a Tea rash.  :lol: Sorry for laughing but that's like being Chinese and having a pork allergy.
I hope it is only to one specific type of tea, I like the stuff myself. I have a shrimp allergy.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5536 on: June 03, 2009, 09:08:14 PM »
done some sewing, ignored some housework, doctors visit (damn tea related rash  :finger: )
changed kids bums, rushed clothing to school after our second decided not to tell me about free dress day  >:(
and then token posted to meet my 10 post point :D
An Aussie girl with a Tea rash.  :lol: Sorry for laughing but that's like being Chinese and having a pork allergy.
I hope it is only to one specific type of tea, I like the stuff myself. I have a shrimp allergy.

I have a amoxicillin allergy.

Blasted

« Reply #5537 on: June 04, 2009, 05:52:21 AM »
Saw a new psychiatrist and got prescribed new meds, Efexor first at 37.5mgs then 75.  Anyone have any experience with it?

Blasted

« Reply #5538 on: June 04, 2009, 06:33:22 AM »
Saw a new psychiatrist and got prescribed new meds, Efexor first at 37.5mgs then 75.  Anyone have any experience with it?

I'm particularly interested if anyone gained or lost weight on it.  So far from what I've read people seem to be gaing weight.  I'm terrified of gaining any more weight  :GA:

TheoK

« Reply #5539 on: June 04, 2009, 06:38:38 AM »
They're genetically designed so that people with Polish genes gain shitloads of weight from them. :smarty:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5540 on: June 04, 2009, 06:51:07 AM »
They're genetically designed so that people with Polish genes gain shitloads of weight from them. :smarty:

wat
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #5541 on: June 04, 2009, 06:52:03 AM »

wat

Efexor.  :asthing:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5542 on: June 04, 2009, 07:47:12 AM »

I'm particularly interested if anyone gained or lost weight on it.  So far from what I've read people seem to be gaing weight.  I'm terrified of gaining any more weight  :GA:

I read that gaining weight was a side effect that fewer than one in a thousand experienced.  It's more likely to reduce your appetite than to increase it.

This is what concerned me:

Venlafaxine is contraindicated to children, adolescents and young adults. According to the FDA analysis of clinical trials[23] venlafaxine caused a 5-fold increase (statistically significant) of suicidal ideation and behavior in subjects younger than 25.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #5543 on: June 04, 2009, 08:08:38 AM »

DO NOT WANT!!!

Blasted

« Reply #5544 on: June 04, 2009, 11:37:54 AM »

I read that gaining weight was a side effect that fewer than one in a thousand experienced.  It's more likely to reduce your appetite than to increase it.

This is what concerned me:

Venlafaxine is contraindicated to children, adolescents and young adults. According to the FDA analysis of clinical trials[23] venlafaxine caused a 5-fold increase (statistically significant) of suicidal ideation and behavior in subjects younger than 25.

Nothing I can't handle.  If it's anything like what I had with Prozac and Citalopram, then I'll manage.  The weight gain though would be a killer.

DO NOT WANT!!!

Was it that bad?  :-\

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #5545 on: June 04, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »
You had issues with Prozac?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #5546 on: June 04, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »

DO NOT WANT!!!

Yes. If I missed the dose by a couple of hours I would experience withdrawal symptoms, and they were bad. Hard to explain. It was like your brain would stop for half a second every now and again. Very disturbing, very weird.   

Blasted

« Reply #5547 on: June 04, 2009, 01:26:16 PM »

DO NOT WANT!!!

Yes. If I missed the dose by a couple of hours I would experience withdrawal symptoms, and they were bad. Hard to explain. It was like your brain would stop for half a second every now and again. Very disturbing, very weird.   

Brain zaps!  I had those when I was withdrawing from Citalopram.

On other news, I just voted :orly:

Blasted

« Reply #5548 on: June 04, 2009, 01:27:35 PM »

Yep, hated its side-effects plus I overdosed on them.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #5549 on: June 04, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »

Yep, hated its side-effects plus I overdosed on them.

What dosage were you on?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems