Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 133821 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #4275 on: September 26, 2008, 06:42:10 PM »
Woke up late.  I've slept for 11 hours a night for the past couple of nights, and I'm not sure why.

Do you get out of the house much?

No, not much at all.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4276 on: September 26, 2008, 09:43:43 PM »
sigh...

considering today is only 04.30 (if that makes sense), so far, i have:

1) had an abortive attempt at sleep, and managed two hours, due to the fact that i...
2) ...scratched most of my epidermis off (feels like);
3) got up, had cig and drink, coughed a lot (yes, yes, i know);
4) slapped gloop all over myself, and took an antihistamine, in the hopes the itching would stop;
5) got back into bed, then suddenly thought of something which wasn't where it should be (see below);
6) searched the fucking house looking for it (obsessive?  me?);
7) gave up on the idea of getting back to sleep;
8 ) made another drink (chai) and got on here;
9) coughed a lot more.  ::)

well, how fun-packed can a day be?

so, the thing i couldn't find is the bullet bit of my rock chick (vibrator-y thing - i blame PMS Elle for reminding me about sex toys), and it should've been in one of three places: by my bed, in the drawer, or in the bathroom (where i clean it - TMI, possibly, but i've had no sleep, so tough :P ).  is it in any of those places?  is it fuck.  nor is it in the kitchen dresser, the washing machine (you don't want to know what's in my head, sometimes), down the back of the sofa cushions (ditto), etc., etc.

the only thing i can think of is that my nice neighbour let himself in to get his stuff out of the loft yesterday, while i was out, and has either taken it for a laugh (unlikely), or trodden on it, broke it, and is now fretting like fuck because he can't think of a non-embarrassing way to let me know!  or, and far more boring, he thought it was a lighter (it's purple, and looks like a small clipper-type lighter) and has pocketed it, and that one cheers me immensely, cos i'd love to be there when he tries to light his cigar with it.  :LMAO:  i suppose the vibrations could cause enough friction, eventually...

the most annoying thing is that i have to wait at least 2 hours before he's likely to be up, so i can't ring him.  /stims madly.

so, that's me so far today.  i'll keep you posted re: developments, shall i?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4277 on: September 26, 2008, 10:35:11 PM »
JEEEZZEZ!

:hugs back, careful not to touch any gloopy places:

Sounds like a few of my nights, except for the E'ma or the drink. I just started to have a drink again a few nights ago. Couldn't stand the smell for about a month.

Dreams have been horrible lately. I'm killing horses again, FFS.
I've dug this gigantic pit and I have to euthanise a hundred or so horses. I walk them to the edge and pop a cap in their ears and watch as they fall in slow motion in some kind of bizarre tetris order. I have to shoot them in just the right body stance to get them to fall properly or the hole will fill up too quickly.

I hate this fucking dream, but I've had it for years.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:42:04 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4278 on: September 26, 2008, 10:47:46 PM »
that's nasty, dawg.  poor you.   :(

:hug: ungloopily.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4279 on: September 26, 2008, 10:58:22 PM »
that's nasty, dawg.  poor you.   :(

:hug: ungloopily.

poor me, pour you. pour me, poor you

:hides:

It just agitates the hell out of me. I wear out the balls of my feet, until I can get some coffee down and nod off again.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4280 on: September 27, 2008, 12:10:32 PM »
update:  nathan the nice neighbour (NNN?) hasn't seen hide nor hair of it, although we a good laugh when i phoned to ask him.  just as well neither of us is the embarrassed kind, eh?  :laugh:

so where the fuck is the bastard thing?!!

suggestions welcome, and no, it isn't stuck up my cunt and forgotten, thank you.  ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #4281 on: September 27, 2008, 01:37:53 PM »
**ozymandias searches the ether for any sign of Lucifer's "bullet".**

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4282 on: September 27, 2008, 01:56:09 PM »
thanks, ozy!  :-*

i'm still wandering about the place searching for it.  i've even searched both compost buckets and the rubbish bin.

this is far too weird - i'm more concerned about finding out what happened to it than losing it, if anyone knows what i mean.   ???

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4283 on: September 27, 2008, 02:12:36 PM »
update:  nathan the nice neighbour (NNN?) hasn't seen hide nor hair of it, although we a good laugh when i phoned to ask him.  just as well neither of us is the embarrassed kind, eh?  :laugh:

suggestions welcome, and no, it isn't stuck up my cunt and forgotten, thank you.  ::)

I think that it's in your bedroom, but you have overlooked it because it is not where you can see it, like maybe it went under the bed or fell into a shoe.

Where was the part that you could find?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4284 on: September 27, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »
Today, we drove into the mountains along the Peak to Peak Highway to see the aspens, which have turned colors.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ozymandias

« Reply #4285 on: September 27, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »

i'm still wandering about the place searching for it.  i've even searched both compost buckets and the rubbish bin.

this is far too weird - i'm more concerned about finding out what happened to it than losing it, if anyone knows what i mean.   ???

Yes, it's not the fact that it's lost, it's the wondering wtf happened to it.    8)  It's the "what happened" that bothers me more than the fact that it's lost/broken/etc. 

I believe the term is "closure". 

ozymandias

« Reply #4286 on: September 27, 2008, 02:25:21 PM »
Today, we drove into the mountains along the Peak to Peak Highway to see the aspens, which have turned colors.

<bliss>

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4287 on: September 27, 2008, 02:57:22 PM »

I think that it's in your bedroom, but you have overlooked it because it is not where you can see it, like maybe it went under the bed or fell into a shoe.

Where was the part that you could find?

i thought it was in the bedroom, somewhere, but unless it's developed wings, it can't be.  :(

the part i could find was where it should be, in the drawer.

Yes, it's not the fact that it's lost, it's the wondering wtf happened to it.    8)  It's the "what happened" that bothers me more than the fact that it's lost/broken/etc. 

I believe the term is "closure". 

bingo.  i loathe unfinished business and mysteries like that.   :grrr:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4288 on: September 27, 2008, 03:01:13 PM »

Er, what did you say to him, exactly? "Hi, Nathan, it's me. Did you happen to pocket my vibrator, thinking it was a lighter?" :-\

I didn't take it. Promise.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4289 on: September 27, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »
the part i could find was where it should be, in the drawer.

Did you pull out the drawer boxes and look behind them?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein