Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 135014 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #1845 on: December 09, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »
Annoyed family members by letting them know it's friggin hot down here in Georgia. My grandpa called me a liar when I told him we had to open the windows, and turn on the fans yesterday. It actually got even hotter today. Georgia is weird.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1846 on: December 09, 2007, 04:06:27 PM »
Spent the day cleaning the house and washing clothes. My study's actually clean now. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1847 on: December 09, 2007, 04:28:44 PM »
laundry put my ordainments on the tree napped :yawn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1848 on: December 09, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »
Got a refill of my meds.

duncvis

« Reply #1849 on: December 09, 2007, 04:42:52 PM »
did some cleaning, some driving people around, entertained a grumpy 4 year old with chickenpox, fed some people, shopped reluctantly, snatched half an hour on the couch, wrestled said four year old into bed, wished for peace. looking forward to bedtime and zopiclone.  :bunny: :sheep: :chicken: :birdpoop:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1850 on: December 09, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »

Worked my aching ass off!

Not much else.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1851 on: December 10, 2007, 09:05:33 AM »
did laundry. and got scared. hmph.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #1852 on: December 10, 2007, 02:32:37 PM »
saw some stuffed calandales at the museum. lots and lots of them.  :o

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1853 on: December 10, 2007, 02:47:46 PM »
Bought my new bike, bus company had nerve to barter over amount, after they hit me.  Its because I am in good shape, I was no injured. I did some Aerobics and studying (psychology-memory).
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1854 on: December 10, 2007, 03:26:36 PM »
Finished a book, toyed with my KDE installation and made Iceweasel behave like a KDE app, listened to CDs, wrote and deleted about a dozen or so emails, had my hair cut, avoided the Christmas decorating frenzy that overtook the household, watched an episode of Alias, wrote another email, posted, and paused to think what to do next.

<irony>Who says I don't live a fulfilling life?</irony>
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1855 on: December 10, 2007, 07:00:54 PM »
Saw My Aftercare counselor.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1856 on: December 11, 2007, 03:18:14 AM »
Dropped off my daughter at school, spent 30 minutes in a traffic jam, cursing, and had to prepare a film for screening in less than fifteen minutes, with the director explaining things about the film's soundtrack over my shoulder.

Why is it that Swedish film directors ALWAYS have trouble with their film sound mixes? The Dolby SRD mixing guidelines are simple and to the point, and any competent technician with decent equipment should be able to produce a soundtrack that, while not earth-shattering, is mixed with the proper levels. Properly calibrated, a soundtrack will play about the same in any properly calibrated Dolby processor. That's the whole fucking point with standardising stuff.

And that's why I always make sure that my cinema is properly calibrated. It's not hard, not if you care about what you do.  >:(

Should probably have posted this in the quick bitch thread... :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1857 on: December 11, 2007, 03:48:34 AM »
saw some stuffed calandales at the museum. lots and lots of them.  :o

stuffed Calandales. :LMAO:

why does it say sexual dimorphism in the background? :LMAO:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Kosmonaut

« Reply #1858 on: December 11, 2007, 05:57:53 AM »
Yes i was wondering that.

Im currently doing my laundry, its in the drier.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1859 on: December 11, 2007, 06:05:19 AM »
i strung up my laundry. i had been molding on my bed all night.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar