Educational

Author Topic: Site Management Update and Rules  (Read 8903 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Site Management Update and Rules
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 05:01:20 AM »
I'm guessing it's a teamwork.

I did see Butterfles reading Scrap's moanings the other day. Not saying it is Butterflies but sure as hell not saying it isn't.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 11:50:10 AM »
I'm guessing it's a teamwork.

I did see Butterfles reading Scrap's moanings the other day. Not saying it is Butterflies but sure as hell not saying it isn't.

??? ??? ???

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Dont be such a paranoid weirdo Les. I dont think much of Odeon, but I certainly dont see any evidence of teamwork between Scrappy and anyone else here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 01:35:16 PM »
What do I have to do with it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »
What do I have to do with it?

I can only assume by Les' and Calaveras posts, that they think someone else is secretly involved in your argument with Scrappy, and that Les has suggested it might be me.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 04:04:21 PM »
He is sending me very angry PM warnings that I am going to be banned.  I called him a pussy and told him to hurry up and do it.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 04:05:28 PM »
He is sending me very angry PM warnings that I am going to be banned.  I called him a pussy and told him to hurry up and do it.

He just IP banned me.

Why am I still here fucktard?

:hahaha:
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »
LISTEN YOU STUPID CUNT, I'M STARTING TO GET SERIOUSLY FUCKING PISSED OFF NOW, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! IN ALL MY YEARS OF MYSTERIOUSLY BUYING OVER SITES WITHOUT THE PREVIOUS OWNER'S KNOWLEDGE, I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOUR FROM ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, BOY?!!!! EH?!!!! HOW VERY DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE ALMINGTY, SUPREME ADMINISTRATOR LIKE THIS?!!!!

LET ME TELL YOU SON, IF YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN, I'LL TRACK YOUR IP AND BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!![/font]

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »
LISTEN YOU STUPID CUNT, I'M STARTING TO GET SERIOUSLY FUCKING PISSED OFF NOW, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! IN ALL MY YEARS OF MYSTERIOUSLY BUYING OVER SITES WITHOUT THE PREVIOUS OWNER'S KNOWLEDGE, I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOUR FROM ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, BOY?!!!! EH?!!!! HOW VERY DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE ALMINGTY, SUPREME ADMINISTRATOR LIKE THIS?!!!!

LET ME TELL YOU SON, IF YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN, I'LL TRACK YOUR IP AND BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!![/font]

Do as I say, not as I do....

Also, holy felony Batman!

That was technically a threat to do bodily harm.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 05:56:17 PM »
Who the fuck is Steveadmin?

Offline Odeon's Horny Stalker

• Boring troll
  • Fresh Meat
  • Boring troll
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 05:57:06 PM »
 :dunno:

Well yes, it was the  kind of threat you described. A few years ago, I ran a forum for kids, and there was one 12 year old girl who wouldn't obey the rules. I warned here but she didn't listen ... so I tracked her IP, went round to her house with an electric chainsaw, and used it to kill her. The police were horrified at first, but after I explained that she wouldn't stop using the term "poo-poo head" in my forum, they were fine with it.

I don't like having to kill or otherwise physically abuse my users, but sometimes it's necessary.
I'm sorry for everything. I will not bother you people again.

• Boring troll
  • Fresh Meat
  • Boring troll
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 06:00:13 PM »

Skyblue1, profanity is strictly forbidden on INTENSITY². Check the rules again please.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »
:dunno:

Well yes, it was the  kind of threat you described. A few years ago, I ran a forum for kids, and there was one 12 year old girl who wouldn't obey the rules. I warned here but she didn't listen ... so I tracked her IP, went round to her house with an electric chainsaw, and used it to kill her. The police were horrified at first, but after I explained that she wouldn't stop using the term "poo-poo head" in my forum, they were fine with it.

I don't like having to kill or otherwise physically abuse my users, but sometimes it's necessary.
Hey dumbass, when you get to 10 posts, you get to see more of the forum

As if you didnt already know

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »

Skyblue1, profanity is strictly forbidden on INTENSITY². Check the rules again please.
fuck off dipshit

you can has my membership, since I dont use it for anything  but fucking with the women folk

you know how us asperger folks are

P.S. are you queer or sumthing

And you can has all my karma points if you wants, seeing as how your fucked up ass is still in the minus column
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:06:58 PM by skyblue1 »

• Boring troll
  • Fresh Meat
  • Boring troll
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 06:06:00 PM »

fuck off dipshit

you can has my membership, since I dont use for anything  but fucking with the women folk

Again, check the rules. Discussion of any condition on the Autism Spectrum is strictly forbidden on this site. *SIGH*

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 06:08:24 PM »

fuck off dipshit

you can has my membership, since I dont use for anything  but fucking with the women folk

Again, check the rules. Discussion of any condition on the Autism Spectrum is strictly forbidden on this site. *SIGH*
Genesis? Is that you