Educational

Author Topic: Site Management Update and Rules  (Read 8965 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Site Management Update and Rules
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2012, 06:26:10 PM »
Disclosure: The users skyblue1 and OneL have both been permanently IP banned.
wuts an IPEE

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2012, 06:27:16 PM »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2012, 06:27:31 PM »
INFORMATION: Skyblue1and OneL are hacking into this site. The authorities have been alerted.

You need authorities?  You can't punish me yourself?  I thought you were a big tough douchefaggot?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2012, 06:29:26 PM »
I'm guessing it's a teamwork.

I did see Butterfles reading Scrap's moanings the other day. Not saying it is Butterflies but sure as hell not saying it isn't.

??? ??? ???

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Dont be such a paranoid weirdo Les. I dont think much of Odeon, but I certainly dont see any evidence of teamwork between Scrappy and anyone else here.

Paranoid? What the hell are you on about?
This is quite obviously scrap or perhaps a friend of scrap and is definitely based on the pea guy message thread. No paranoia there.
So scrap and you and butt coffee each have in the past made moronic sock puppet accounts.
If it was anyone it is likely him or one of his friends responding to the Message from Peaguy thread, and if one of his friends then one who likes sock puppets like he does.
None of this is paranoid. Weird assertion to suggest I was. But then you WL leap to rather fanciful conclusions won't you Butterflies.

Oh, right. You think I'm SteveAdmin? I suppose if you really cant work out who SteveAdmin is, then it does make sense to suspect to me. It is kinda funny though :lol1:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 06:29:36 PM »

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2012, 08:24:33 PM »
Posting in this thread because I can.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2012, 09:29:42 PM »
:dunno:
LISTEN YOU STUPID CUNT, I'M STARTING TO GET SERIOUSLY FUCKING PISSED OFF NOW, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! IN ALL MY YEARS OF MYSTERIOUSLY BUYING OVER SITES WITHOUT THE PREVIOUS OWNER'S KNOWLEDGE, I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOUR FROM ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, BOY?!!!! EH?!!!! HOW VERY DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE ALMINGTY, SUPREME ADMINISTRATOR LIKE THIS?!!!!

LET ME TELL YOU SON, IF YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN, I'LL TRACK YOUR IP AND BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!![/font]

:hahaha:

Do as I say, not as I do....

Also, holy felony Batman!

That was technically a threat to do bodily harm.

Well yes, it was the  kind of threat you described. A few years ago, I ran a forum for kids, and there was one 12 year old girl who wouldn't obey the rules. I warned here but she didn't listen ... so I tracked her IP, went round to her house with an electric chainsaw, and used it to kill her. The police were horrified at first, but after I explained that she wouldn't stop using the term "poo-poo head" in my forum, they were fine with it.

I don't like having to kill or otherwise physically abuse my users, but sometimes it's necessary.

D:

That is not even funny.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2012, 10:28:29 PM »
I'm guessing it's a teamwork.

I did see Butterfles reading Scrap's moanings the other day. Not saying it is Butterflies but sure as hell not saying it isn't.

??? ??? ???

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Dont be such a paranoid weirdo Les. I dont think much of Odeon, but I certainly dont see any evidence of teamwork between Scrappy and anyone else here.

Paranoid? What the hell are you on about?
This is quite obviously scrap or perhaps a friend of scrap and is definitely based on the pea guy message thread. No paranoia there.
So scrap and you and butt coffee each have in the past made moronic sock puppet accounts.
If it was anyone it is likely him or one of his friends responding to the Message from Peaguy thread, and if one of his friends then one who likes sock puppets like he does.
None of this is paranoid. Weird assertion to suggest I was. But then you WL leap to rather fanciful conclusions won't you Butterflies.

Oh, right. You think I'm SteveAdmin? I suppose if you really cant work out who SteveAdmin is, then it does make sense to suspect to me. It is kinda funny though :lol1:

Well I think it is Scrap, and that he is sockpuppetting as a result of being butthurt from the Message from Peaguy thread.
I think the general consensus is that it is Scrap.
I did say that there have been others in the past to make stupid online username/personas, Butterflies being one of them. So I would not say it was not her.
Therefore Butterrflies has got it into her head that I think it is her and I am weird and paranoid about it.

Short answer...EVERYONE thinks it is Scrap but none of us know.

Good one Butterflies. Comprehension is a fallen victim in your attempts to communicate online
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2012, 10:32:13 PM »
Is there a possibility it could be Buttcoffee?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2012, 10:43:28 PM »
I thoroughly enjoy pooping. Especially in the morning when my rectum is stuffed with shit and is stretched somewhat. The feeling of relief after expelling the shit is euphoric. I get tears in my eyes. It is beautiful. SteveADMIN can wear mine as a mudmask. :zoinks:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »

Well I think the high odds would favour Scrap.
Every indication says so. We simply don't know 100%. Could be someone other than Scrap (unlikely as it may be) and if so, it would tend to be someone who would follow Scrap drama, want to create more drama and has used sockpuppets on here before.
Odds favour Scrap being butt hurt and trying to make some moronic point about censorship or how difficult his midlife crisis is or some bullshit
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:44:32 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2012, 01:53:13 AM »
Who the fuck is Steveadmin?

Skyblue1, profanity is strictly forbidden on INTENSITY². Check the rules again please.
fuck off dipshit

you can has my membership, since I dont use for anything  but fucking with the women folk

you know how us asperger folks are

Again, check the rules. Discussion of any condition on the Autism Spectrum is strictly forbidden on this site. *SIGH*

The joke is no longer funny, if it ever was. What's wrong with being a regular newbie and simply joining a site?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2012, 03:49:27 AM »
I still think it is Scrap (foreign IP) notwithstanding. But Brit IP? Will not rule out Butterflies.    :laugh:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2012, 10:14:43 AM »

Well I think the high odds would favour Scrap.
Every indication says so. We simply don't know 100%. Could be someone other than Scrap (unlikely as it may be) and if so, it would tend to be someone who would follow Scrap drama, want to create more drama and has used sockpuppets on here before.
Odds favour Scrap being butt hurt and trying to make some moronic point about censorship or how difficult his midlife crisis is or some bullshit
told me they were AFF