Educational

Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10484 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2012, 11:24:45 AM »
It seems ironic that you're posting this Hubert as I've a fair idea which mod you were at WP.

I, of course, have no idea what you are talking about or what that has to do with anything (as usual).  My name at WP has never been a secret.  I was midlifeaspie.  MLA for short.

Ironic as in you are the out of control flaming poster who has gotten immediately behind nearly every post I made since I returned this last time alone. That's stalker behavior and is ironic indeed that you are posting this. It's only hilarious to those perpetrating the behaviors, too.

Thats it, meadow. I'll no longer even TRY to be nice to you. You're a fucking idiot, and i'm going to assfuck you every chance I get now.

You should probably just gtfo this website. Nobody likes you.

Careful now, she may actually like it. :eyelash:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2012, 11:45:43 AM »
PF and Rage are two others who engage in the brutal bullying that takes place at this site. No one likes it. Don't expect your victims to simply walk away from your abuses and have to live with being victimized in cyberspace just because you think you can get away with it.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »
PF and Rage are two others who engage in the brutal bullying that takes place at this site. No one likes it. Don't expect your victims to simply walk away from your abuses and have to live with being victimized in cyberspace just because you think you can get away with it.

Bla bla bla, butthurt butthurt butthurt, bitch bitch bitch, threats of litigation, mentally unstable drivel.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »
It has been reported and I'm continuing to add information, etc. What's mentally unstable are those of you who think it entertaining to gang up on and abuse individuals at this website. It's very cruel and destructive to the individual you're perpetrating it on and you're very sick for doing it, every one of you who participates in it and there's no excuse for it.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2012, 12:28:36 PM »
It has been reported and I'm continuing to add information, etc. What's mentally unstable are those of you who think it entertaining to gang up on and abuse individuals at this website. It's very cruel and destructive to the individual you're perpetrating it on and you're very sick for doing it, every one of you who participates in it and there's no excuse for it.

^ Read her post history, investigator, you'll understand exactly why the community has treated her the way they have. Frankly, she is like an obnoxious old lady that constantly harasses businesses with her self-entitled/victimization whining, even though she could simply leave or behave accordingly and would not have any problems with them. That's phrasing it nicely sir or madam.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2012, 12:45:06 PM »
The "investigators" have the names of some of your other victims and anyone reading the threads where your beat downs have taken place can see for themselves what kind of people you are, Odeon aka ProfessorFarnsworth along with your said "clique" of abusers. You expect people to accept being victimized in cyberspace and simply walk away so you can victimize yet another vulnerable person who comes along. I can't deal with anymore of your insanity, abuse and sick accusations either. Go ahead and continue nonetheless because it's clearly all you're capable of.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2012, 01:01:54 PM »
Come, let us prey.  :pope:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2012, 01:19:11 PM »
I've reported that you aren't just a bunch of kids who evidently don't know any better. You are also parents of children and your behavior here victimizing individuals as a group with the apparent mentality of third grade children isn't and wouldn't be expected at your age in the first place. Your behaviors are incredibly damaging and destructive to your victims and isn't expected from people in your age group. You are also victimizing people much younger than yourself in some cases who have little resource or ability to fight back and your ongoing behaviors are reprehensible, to say the least.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2012, 02:12:45 PM »
I've reported that you aren't just a bunch of kids who evidently don't know any better. You are also parents of children and your behavior here victimizing individuals as a group with the apparent mentality of third grade children isn't and wouldn't be expected at your age in the first place. Your behaviors are incredibly damaging and destructive to your victims and isn't expected from people in your age group. You are also victimizing people much younger than yourself in some cases who have little resource or ability to fight back and your ongoing behaviors are reprehensible, to say the least.

You certainly have a knack for bringing out the worst in people. Even the nicest people here have gotten tired of your antics. Of course, it is not your fault. It is never your fault. You are completely blameless as always.  ::)
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »

You certainly have a knack for bringing out the worst in people. Even the nicest people here have gotten tired of your antics. Of course, it is not your fault. It is never your fault. You are completely blameless as always.  ::)

Again I'm not the only person who has fallen prey to your group bullying at this site. You and your girlfriend bullies and pranksters who also use viruses to damage property are where the problems originate from to begin with. Pulling stunts again and again, then acting like a friend while also demeaning an individual to their face publically with all your lies doesn't equal being a nice person. Nice "acting" two-faced people have also participated in the activities and no one is responsible for your behaviors except yourselves.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »
*uses proxy and sees this*

There have been some troll attacks and further unauthorised access attempts by alphabot, as well as a proxy and a tor exit node on the access logs, WrangPlonet does NOT permit proxy use, nor ban evasion

Bitches can't even block them obvious proxies. Why do I still see your site if that policy is true? :trollface:

Eh, I don't trust someone with such a paranoid disposition to block specific referrals. So being paranoid myself, I wasn't going to give them my real IP address either. :zoinks:

you don't need a proxy to see that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »

What will you tell them when they ask why you continue to post here?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
It seems ironic that you're posting this Hubert as I've a fair idea which mod you were at WP.

I, of course, have no idea what you are talking about or what that has to do with anything (as usual).  My name at WP has never been a secret.  I was midlifeaspie.  MLA for short.

Ironic as in you are the out of control flaming poster who has gotten immediately behind nearly every post I made since I returned this last time alone. That's stalker behavior and is ironic indeed that you are posting this. It's only hilarious to those perpetrating the behaviors, too.

Hubert, you've not only stalked and harassed me in the extreme here but you also changed your user name to MLA, German Girl and Mr. Cumberdale and stolen my photo and used it to further bully, stalk and harass me using my own photo to mock and ridicule, to impersonate me and use my photo to spam this site as well. All of these are cyber crimes and you are posting how hilarious you think it is too. I have the screen shots to prove it as you know also.
why the fuck didnt I make your list

I created a lovely account for you at AdultFriendFinder, using your pic

Course it hasnt had any hits whatsoever

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2012, 02:34:55 PM »
The "investigators" have the names of some of your other victims and anyone reading the threads where your beat downs have taken place can see for themselves what kind of people you are, Odeon aka ProfessorFarnsworth along with your said "clique" of abusers. You expect people to accept being victimized in cyberspace and simply walk away so you can victimize yet another vulnerable person who comes along. I can't deal with anymore of your insanity, abuse and sick accusations either. Go ahead and continue nonetheless because it's clearly all you're capable of.

The Professor is me? ???

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2012, 02:38:21 PM »
I know nothing about creating or sending viruses. I am still learning about computers and sending a virus is illegal. I am not going to do anything that will jeopardize my ability to use a computer. I don't hate you. I don't care enough to do anything to hurt you and believe me I could hurt you easily. You make it too easy. If you stopped coming here, or stopped accusing people of things they didn't do and start getting along, you'd be fine. I tried to help. Bruce was trying to help you. So was QV. I saw an old thread where Rage tried to help you and you cussed at him and attacked him for it. You are barking up all the wrong trees.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.