Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10522 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
I take it I'm not the first nor will I be the last who wouldn't be at all dismayed to hear about your death after taking your onslaught and abuses by you and your clan. If you call something I said to you a death threat that is for you to provide and prove and not my concern. You're an abuser and abusers do get killed so you might consider it fair enough for your ongoing abusive actions against individuals at your site. You are a father and are abusing vulnerable people who are much younger than yourself in some cases and who you select to gang up on as a group, and also autistic people who are most vulnerable of all in society. I've already told you that if your actions and gang bullying activities cause the death of someone, which is also known as cybercide on the internet when victims of bullying take their own lives, that I hope you get charged with homicide because you will well deserve it. No amount of reasoning works with you. You're an abuser and a bully and have this site to exercise your sickness out on vulnerable others you deem too defenseless to do anything about it.

What kind of reasoning have you tried?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2012, 04:30:16 PM »
I take it I'm not the first nor will I be the last who wouldn't be at all dismayed to hear about your death after taking your onslaught and abuses by you and your clan. If you call something I said to you a death threat that is for you to provide and prove and not my concern. You're an abuser and abusers do get killed so you might consider it fair enough for your ongoing abusive actions against individuals at your site. You are a father and are abusing vulnerable people who are much younger than yourself in some cases and who you select to gang up on as a group, and also autistic people who are most vulnerable of all in society. I've already told you that if your actions and gang bullying activities cause the death of someone, which is also known as cybercide on the internet when victims of bullying take their own lives, that I hope you get charged with homicide because you will well deserve it. No amount of reasoning works with you. You're an abuser and a bully and have this site to exercise your sickness out on vulnerable others you deem too defenseless to do anything about it.

No amount, so none :zoinks: 
I have no idea what she goes on about none of it makes any sense
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »

I have made numerous posts on said topics above, as you well know. All of your participants who are abusers or more just turn a blind eye to the abuse is just a case of CYA, no mystery there. You're all the same as far as I'm concerned and you don't care at all about the harm you cause others, obviously.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2012, 08:05:51 PM »
The "investigators" have the names of some of your other victims and anyone reading the threads where your beat downs have taken place can see for themselves what kind of people you are, Odeon aka ProfessorFarnsworth along with your said "clique" of abusers. You expect people to accept being victimized in cyberspace and simply walk away so you can victimize yet another vulnerable person who comes along. I can't deal with anymore of your insanity, abuse and sick accusations either. Go ahead and continue nonetheless because it's clearly all you're capable of.

The Professor is me? ???

This is news to me. I'm you, apparently. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2012, 08:09:47 PM »
But all right, I'll bite, where is proof that I am Odeon? While we're at it, where is the proof that Kit attacked you with a virus? Are these yet more unsubstantiated claims you've made on here to antagonize us with? Or to phrase that more appropriately, where is the evidence to prove these rather outrageous claims?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »
The "investigators" have the names of some of your other victims and anyone reading the threads where your beat downs have taken place can see for themselves what kind of people you are, Odeon aka ProfessorFarnsworth along with your said "clique" of abusers. You expect people to accept being victimized in cyberspace and simply walk away so you can victimize yet another vulnerable person who comes along. I can't deal with anymore of your insanity, abuse and sick accusations either. Go ahead and continue nonetheless because it's clearly all you're capable of.

Why is this in quotes? 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2012, 08:12:40 PM »
Am I suprised pickachu made that website? not really. what is the point of it? and whats that shit in his avatar

...You're an idiot.

I'm Pikajedi, not Pikachu. See how one word is different to the other? Completely different person.

Also;

Surprised, Pikachu, Not really, no ' in what's, you started a sentence with and, no ' in What's, and no punctuation at the end of the sentence.

Your English skills are atrocious.

*edit*
And you can Ghey me all you like, I'm not even mad. Got plenty to spare.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:21:49 PM by Londo Mollari »

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »
*passes you a box of tissue* for your issue brah
:skywarp:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2012, 08:27:54 PM »

Why is this in quotes?

Read the post directly above mine by ProfessorFarnsworth. It was his term and why I have it in quotes. Not that complicated. I have reported the problems as I said and will continue to.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2012, 08:48:45 PM »
I don't really understand much of this.  I am seeing a pattern of behaviour, though.

I have come to a conclusion.

Meadow,  do you get your meds monthly?  I reckon you use them all up in the first week. :tard:
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »
It seems ironic that you're posting this Hubert as I've a fair idea which mod you were at WP.

I, of course, have no idea what you are talking about or what that has to do with anything (as usual).  My name at WP has never been a secret.  I was midlifeaspie.  MLA for short.

Ironic as in you are the out of control flaming poster who has gotten immediately behind nearly every post I made since I returned this last time alone. That's stalker behavior and is ironic indeed that you are posting this. It's only hilarious to those perpetrating the behaviors, too.

Hubert, you've not only stalked and harassed me in the extreme here but you also changed your user name to MLA, German Girl and Mr. Cumberdale and stolen my photo and used it to further bully, stalk and harass me using my own photo to mock and ridicule, to impersonate me and use my photo to spam this site as well. All of these are cyber crimes and you are posting how hilarious you think it is too. I have the screen shots to prove it as you know also.
why the fuck didnt I make your list

I created a lovely account for you at AdultFriendFinder, using your pic

Course it hasnt had any hits whatsoever

I'm putting this in quotes and is just one more horrible offense I've had to add to the ongoing report of abuses taking place here.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2012, 08:52:40 PM »
It seems ironic that you're posting this Hubert as I've a fair idea which mod you were at WP.

I, of course, have no idea what you are talking about or what that has to do with anything (as usual).  My name at WP has never been a secret.  I was midlifeaspie.  MLA for short.

Ironic as in you are the out of control flaming poster who has gotten immediately behind nearly every post I made since I returned this last time alone. That's stalker behavior and is ironic indeed that you are posting this. It's only hilarious to those perpetrating the behaviors, too.

Hubert, you've not only stalked and harassed me in the extreme here but you also changed your user name to MLA, German Girl and Mr. Cumberdale and stolen my photo and used it to further bully, stalk and harass me using my own photo to mock and ridicule, to impersonate me and use my photo to spam this site as well. All of these are cyber crimes and you are posting how hilarious you think it is too. I have the screen shots to prove it as you know also.
why the fuck didnt I make your list

I created a lovely account for you at AdultFriendFinder, using your pic

Course it hasnt had any hits whatsoever

I'm putting this in quotes and is just one more horrible offense I've had to add to the ongoing report of abuses taking place here.

The vulnerability in your argument, is that you are here of your own free will and continue to be here as such; Now, if they were following you across the internet or coming to your accounts on other sites (IE: Facebook) and being "abusive" you might have a point, but you willing choose to remain here.

Why is that?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2012, 08:53:29 PM »
I don't really understand much of this.  I am seeing a pattern of behaviour, though.

I have come to a conclusion.

Meadow,  do you get your meds monthly?  I reckon you use them all up in the first week. :tard:

I'm less inclined to believe that this is beyond her control.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »
You are looking for my vulnerability and any time you think you see one you come back in with more of the same. I'm not in this alone as you would like to think and don't have to put up with your ongoing abuses.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2012, 09:23:42 PM »
You are looking for my vulnerability and any time you think you see one you come back in with more of the same. I'm not in this alone as you would like to think and don't have to put up with your ongoing abuses.

...Is this directed at me?