Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14100 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 09:15:30 PM »
This is a joke callout,  isn't it?

Well that's what I feel it is now. As for before, it smelt like bait.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 09:20:12 PM »
I want to fight anyone who wants to fight me. I'm getting ripshit over the thought of being called a liar Right now and I'm ready to fight anyone. It could get bloody. I get in too much trouble for not being a liar and also loathe a motherfucking liar. I've also shared something too personal on this board and any suggestion that I am a liar, well, no fucking mystery there. Bring it or be a coward. And I don't mean Brucie! I know the rest of you are too wus to take me.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 09:24:04 PM »
I had to look way back to find something to fight about that had substance but I remembered your a big fan of the Woo ie medical quackery is this still the case?   http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,7110.msg591629.html#msg591629

Not a thing to latch onto, sorry!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 09:25:10 PM »
Yep just fill this in meadow,  and we will look at it later, if we get chance! :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 09:26:39 PM »
I wonder if the person who made that butthurt form was actually butthurt at the time? Seems too well detailed. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 09:26:52 PM »
I want to fight anyone who wants to fight me. I'm getting ripshit over the thought of being called a liar Right now and I'm ready to fight anyone. It could get bloody. I get in too much trouble for not being a liar and also loathe a motherfucking liar. I've also shared something too personal on this board and any suggestion that I am a liar, well, no fucking mystery there. Bring it or be a coward. And I don't mean Brucie! I know the rest of you are too wus to take me.

I think "butthurt" is more your issue.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 10:08:39 PM »

No, Meadow, I'm not too wuss to take you on.  I simply don't care about you.  I am not a part of your past, so I have nothing to atone for or congratulate myself on. I don't know how much of what you post is truth and what is not.  It simply doesn't matter to me. 

Some members share more than others.  What they share is colored by their experiences in life and what they seek to gain by making that particular post.  Some I accept at face value simply because it makes sense or the poster has a good track record with me.  Others I simply ignore because what they said isn't important to me. 

I have chosen as much as possible to not reply to your posts because I really don't care to engage in a hissy shouting match with you.  I prefer to spend my time here engaging with members who are more stable and make posts that are less invective.  So, I'm not taking you on.  I hope you somehow manage to find a better way in life that is not so full of pain from the past.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:11:07 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 10:41:02 PM »

No, Meadow, I'm not too wuss to take you on.  I simply don't care about you.  I am not a part of your past, so I have nothing to atone for or congratulate myself on. I don't know how much of what you post is truth and what is not.  It simply doesn't matter to me. 

Some members share more than others.  What they share is colored by their experiences in life and what they seek to gain by making that particular post.  Some I accept at face value simply because it makes sense or the poster has a good track record with me.  Others I simply ignore because what they said isn't important to me. 

I have chosen as much as possible to not reply to your posts because I really don't care to engage in a hissy shouting match with you.  I prefer to spend my time here engaging with members who are more stable and make posts that are less invective.  So, I'm not taking you on.  I hope you somehow manage to find a better way in life that is not so full of pain from the past.

Well, that's a good synopsis on who you are, thanks for sharing!  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 02:38:21 AM »
I've proven you to be a liar (remember how you said you don't know how to lie but then said that you are a bad liar?) so I can't be arsed to do that again. I've proven you to fantasise freely (posting "I'm a talented artist" ad nauseum without ever posting artwork) so I can't be arsed to do that again. I've proven you to be a toxic cunt who will lash out without provocation (remember how you attacked me right after returning?) so I can't be arsed to do that again.

What was this callout about again?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 02:53:45 AM »
All you have EVER done is attack me, fuckwit. You're the liar and so pathetic you need forum rats to do your bidding for you, including bull-dyke truck driver PPK. I posted my art and also specifically offered to show you my art in a post and you completely ignored it. Obviously you don't care enough to really see it so again you are the liar and a fake. You can take your scum-bait forum and shove it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 02:57:04 AM »
Where is the art you posted? Link, please, and I will give you the benefit of a doubt.
As for my other points, show me where I attacked you before you attacked me. Show me that I was the one who started and not you. Show me how you didn't lie.

Callouts are about backing up your shit, Meadow, not about using garden-variety insults. Don't start them unless you intend to actually back something up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 03:04:41 AM »
You and your forum rats have been attacking me from day one, you sorry scumshit! Nobody demands that I show my artwork or makes me prove anything. If you don't believe what I say you're a sheltered, ignorant sap who isn't worth my time. I wouldn't show you my artwork now for anything motherfucker. Calling me a liar over and over again is just about the worst. You go fuck yourself you sorry bitch.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 03:16:20 AM »
I don't really care about your art, Meadow, one way or the other. I care about the lies you use to promote yourself and belittle others with, the lies about "the forum rats" attacking you from day one, the lies where you paint yourself as the victim when in fact it is you who continually lash out.

It takes more than foul language to win a callout, though.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 03:33:15 AM »
You distort everything and I just won't tolerate being called a liar. When people attack me, I attack in return. As far as my personal boundaries, I'm not the warm and fuzzy type as a general rule but I have my reasons and if you can't respect that it's your problem. Over time you might have better understood me. I'm complicated and have every right to be. Some people get me. You don't. That's your problem and nothing will likely change that. Don't fucking call me a liar and expect anything good to come of it.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 04:05:33 AM »
I don't see how you can keep me out of this callout, babes! This is a joke, right, daft girl?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!