Educational

Author Topic: Raisins  (Read 3343 times)

TheoK

Re: Raisins
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2010, 01:00:45 PM »
Dynamite is certainly  :viking:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2010, 01:01:00 PM »
Apricot kernels have vitamin B17 and are similar to almonds but taste a little differently and is said to help destroy cancer cells but you can only eat a few at a time because vitamin B17 is similar to arsenic.

They tried that on Steve  McQueen before he died.  It's of questionable value

Lot of good it does after they pump him with enough chemo to kill him. I am a witness that cancer doesn't have to be terminal, but modern medicine may be.

Any information that is titled, "Stuff the medical profession doesn't want you to know or are trying to suppress" is most usually complete bullshit. If it worked, they'd be using it.

They can't patent natural elements, hence no profit margin. Brilliant deductions, dear Watson.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2010, 01:02:29 PM »
No shit, Sherlock.

I see the fan of WOO is indeed the sensitive type :zoinks:

Am I? You sure are making something of nothing and perhaps taking it personal? Get over it.

Your the one who said they were leaving earlier in this thread and saying were are morons and idiots.  Am I just supposed to agree? 

Saying someone is a moron/idiot means I'm sensitive? I am sick of people calling me sensitive. I'm about to pop off and light a stick of dynamite up your butt.

What about the first part Minister of WOO you do seem quite butthurt about it all

You can't recognize good humor, hence you are an idiot.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2010, 01:03:46 PM »
Apricot kernels have vitamin B17 and are similar to almonds but taste a little differently and is said to help destroy cancer cells but you can only eat a few at a time because vitamin B17 is similar to arsenic.

Lot of good it does after they pump him with enough chemo to kill him. I am a witness that cancer doesn't have to be terminal, but modern medicine may be.

Any information that is titled, "Stuff the medical profession doesn't want you to know or are trying to suppress" is most usually complete bullshit. If it worked, they'd be using it.

They can't patent natural elements, hence no profit margin. Brilliant deductions, dear Watson.

:LMAO: Oh man, they've got you hook line and sinker.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »
No shit, Sherlock.

Am I? You sure are making something of nothing and perhaps taking it personal? Get over it.

Your the one who said they were leaving earlier in this thread and saying were are morons and idiots.  Am I just supposed to agree? 

Saying someone is a moron/idiot means I'm sensitive? I am sick of people calling me sensitive. I'm about to pop off and light a stick of dynamite up your butt.

What about the first part Minister of WOO you do seem quite butthurt about it all

I can't recognize good humor, hence I'm an idiot.

:laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2010, 01:12:28 PM »

:lol:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2010, 01:16:55 PM »
You guys are idiots and morons.

TheoK

« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2010, 01:18:59 PM »
We are clever and :arrr:  :viking:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »

:lol:

I hope you both show up for chemo when your day comes. It will serve you right.  :2thumbsup: couple of dumb-dumbs

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2010, 02:42:14 PM »
No shit, Sherlock.

So your into colon cleansing also :zoinks:

Yah baby :eyebrows:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2010, 02:59:55 PM »
Wow, it took you that long to figure that out?  :headbang2:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2010, 03:01:40 PM »
for a good colon cleansing , just eat one of butterflies sandwich's     :headbang2:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2010, 03:04:55 PM »
Wow, it took you that long to figure that out?  :headbang2:

Just thinking of other WOO you might like.  WOOman

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2010, 03:14:07 PM »
Baaackatcha!!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2010, 06:41:44 PM »

Some drug company has a patent on purified Omega 3 fatty acids derived from fish oil.  I think it's called Lovasa.

Also Taxol is derived from the Yew tree and some drug company has a patent on it.

If Laetrile showed sufficient promise, the drug companies would figure out how to profit from it.

I think saying "chemotherapy is bad" is like saying "antibiotics are bad" in that sometimes each of them can be essential in saving someone's life, but they both can have side effects.