Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9050 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #270 on: March 09, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »
Goodness, I should not keep on reading this thread.

It's like an addiction.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #271 on: March 09, 2012, 05:13:38 PM »
Goodness, I should not keep on reading this thread.

It's like an addiction.

I would like to flame her from here to the Kuiper belt but so far I've managed to restrain myself.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #272 on: March 09, 2012, 05:21:46 PM »
Why are you defensive about it? You are people who find sport in degrading others no matter how much said person has tried to tell you what their personal challenges are. You have no class and if what I'm saying doesn't apply to you then shut up. I'm not talking to you.

I think that you can't be talking to Bodaccea, me or most of the members here.

To whom are you talking, in that case?

Are you posting in the mirror?
I think she is talking to us, Callaway!  but what she says is rather silly.  Not only does she have no idea what our achievements are but she doesn't even know what we want from life.

Example,  i could say to her i have a beautiful urchin who makes me laugh every day and it's all i really need,  and she might say what makes her happy is splodges of paint on some canvas - and i would say "Ok, fill your boots, luv"    I can't really see how she assumes she is doing better than me!   Oh wait,  yeah i guess she could say "i live in a wonderful architectural structure with lovely views and many windows"   and i would just shrug and say  "i hope the other inmates patients enjoy it as much"
 :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: March 09, 2012, 05:29:03 PM »
I have a lot of anger. Stems from a lot of things and a big part my disability as well.

The Alex character is moronic and not any surprise. Under new criteria he wouldn't even be on the spectrum. WP is a joke.

I'm sorry DFG if I've made you feel bad. You just have to remember you're among a large group who feel justified in mocking and ridiculing me, including Alex Plank, evidently.

I don't respect aggressive people who are placed in authorarian roles who abuse their power and never will. Again, WP is a major joke played out on the autism community.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #274 on: March 09, 2012, 05:31:21 PM »
I have a lot of anger. Stems from a lot of things and a big part my disability as well.

The Alex character is moronic and not any surprise. Under new criteria he wouldn't even be on the spectrum. WP is a joke.

I'm sorry DFG if I've made you feel bad. You just have to remember you're among a large group who feel justified in mocking and ridiculing me, including Alex Plank, evidently.

I don't respect aggressive people who are placed in authorarian roles who abuse their power and never will. Again, WP is a major joke played out on the autism community.

:yawn:

Just more senseless whining from someone that is quite possibly a danger to herself and others.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: March 09, 2012, 05:33:43 PM »
What you can't handle is that someone with my challenges is living better than you are. It must be tough on the noggin for people who can't chew gum and walk at the same time. All your communication skills and this is the best you can do.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: March 09, 2012, 05:36:32 PM »
What you can't handle is that someone with my challenges is living better than you are. It must be tough on the noggin for people who can't chew gum and walk at the same time. All your communication skills and this is the best you can do.

You don't know how I live, so this is just more nonsense.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »

Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2012, 05:40:00 PM »
Dedicated to Meadow :zoinks:

blah blah blah

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #279 on: March 09, 2012, 05:43:21 PM »

I don't respect aggressive people who are placed in authoritarian roles who abuse their power and never will. Again, WP is a major joke played out on the autism community.

I haven't mocked you in in months/a year till I saw what you said about me being "infatuated" with you. I may not be 100% hetero but I'm also not a lesbian. I prefer men. I am only very rarely attracted to women. I think sometimes you are justified in being defensive but from what I've seen you mostly initiate the insults. Like with me I don't think you realize how you come across. You were really mean to me. I was oversensitive at the time due to severe depression so maybe it was me too. I don't really like WP. I rarely post there. You are unbanned from AFF, have been for a while now. I
I don't care for Alex Plank myself and he has this face that makes me want to punch his lights out.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2012, 05:48:04 PM »

Without Mommy and Daddy dearest I doubt you would have fared well at all. Go suck on your security blanket and stfu.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: March 09, 2012, 05:55:37 PM »
Thanks DFG, I honestly don't know how I hurt you back when but apologize to you anyway and would not and do not wish to hurt you.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #282 on: March 09, 2012, 05:56:33 PM »
Hi Meadow.  :)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #283 on: March 09, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »
Thanks DFG, I honestly don't know how I hurt you back when but apologize to you anyway and would not and do not wish to hurt you.

I think it would make you feel better to make up with the people on this forum. It isn't healthy to harbor such resentment for so long. Just let it go. Forgive and forget. I am not mad at you anymore. Haven't been in well over a year. :hug: :hug:

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: March 09, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »

Without Mommy and Daddy dearest I doubt you would have fared well at all. Go suck on your security blanket and stfu.

Make me.

Do us all a favor and seek help from a psychiatrist.