Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9051 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #240 on: March 08, 2012, 09:48:13 PM »
That isn't it. If you look into it you will find it but you have to be able to read through the literature, not something I would expect you to be capable of. I wouldn't waste my time trying to educate you. People like you are a dime a dozen. It takes a significant injury or blow to the head and may not result in every case either. Good luck, Clowns!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: March 08, 2012, 10:21:34 PM »
Brain damage causes autism, I swear to god! That's a fact! If you disagree, then I hope you come back as an ant and some kid with a magnifying glass burns you! You have it coming, you uneducated, unautistic heathens! Go read a book or something! I don't care! I'm not going to come back here anymore, I swear to god!

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #242 on: March 08, 2012, 10:23:41 PM »
I have read this entire thread and your ban was justified. You can't go around cussing and insulting people and expect people to ignore it. V posted extensive proof to back it up. Then you attack him viciously. He didn't attack you, he was telling the truth.

But my opinion is worthless of course because I am just a fat obsessed lesbian who is IN LOVE with you because you are just so darn speshul!  :autism: I absolutely HATE that I can't dive on your old lady muff. It was my life long ambition and you rejected me! How could you, Isabel?! We were MADE for each other! :bangbang:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2012, 10:26:37 PM »
That isn't it.
That is exactly what I was looking for, to answer my question on the subject.

I didnt care about your bullshit. You can tell your tale, walking.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #244 on: March 08, 2012, 10:35:02 PM »
I have read this entire thread and your ban was justified. You can't go around cussing and insulting people and expect people to ignore it. V posted extensive proof to back it up. Then you attack him viciously. He didn't attack you, he was telling the truth.

But my opinion is worthless of course because I am just a fat obsessed lesbian who is IN LOVE with you because you are just so darn speshul!  :autism: I absolutely HATE that I can't dive on your old lady muff. It was my life long ambition and you rejected me! How could you, Isabel?! We were MADE for each other! :bangbang:

How do I know that you aren't Skeletor in disguise? You know that lesbianism is condemnable in the Bible. Just because Jesus died for your sins doesn't mean that you are exempt from eternal damnation! And I wouldn't want your mouth putting scat in MY ditch! No fuckin' way!

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2012, 10:39:56 PM »
Also, there is no way in Hell that you or anyone else can tell me that my ban was justifiable, because that is nothing but blasphemy against our lord, God in Heaven! Dyslexia banned me when I was trying to kindly tell the people in the feminism thread to stop their whining. What the Hell is wrong with that?!? Why am I being preyed on like this?!?

Maybe, Dyslexia is in fact... Skeletor! Aah! You clever bastard! Always plotting to torment me and ruin my life because I am an autistic savant, a Child of God, the world's best painter, I am beautiful, I am intelligent, I am perfect as a human being. Everybody else on Earth are below me. I am the Secondcoming, you had better believe it you assholes! You're all going to Hell! Every last single one of you, because after all, God hates psychopaths!

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2012, 11:00:53 PM »
And psychopaths with a hard-on that won't go down, good luck to you too.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: March 08, 2012, 11:14:50 PM »

Go away! You're not the real Meadow, you're just an impostor! I'm the real Meadow here!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #248 on: March 09, 2012, 01:06:32 AM »

Go away! You're not the real Meadow, you're just an impostor! I'm the real Meadow here!

You tell her, you tell her good. Don't take that shit, she is mocking you.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2012, 01:27:08 AM »
I gave it up after I became an adult like most people do. I did backslide one time for a while but drugs don't solve anything. They just create more problems in the long run as it is habit forming. It isn't fitting for a moderator to ban someone under the influence. Look at his writing. He's under the influence most of the time and is thinking through his arse. He's an NT pothead. They always hate me and want to get rid of me because I know who they are.

No, you've obviously never questioned anyone's diagnosis.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #250 on: March 09, 2012, 01:31:41 AM »
Brain damage causes savant syndrome and savant syndrome isn't limited to the mentally retarded. Some have average, above average and even superior intelligence. I had early infantile autism and classic autism as a child. I didn't talk until well into my adult life and still difficult in many ways.

Good luck with the hammer.

I've been trying not to flame you, but...

Yes, you obviously have brain damage, but no, unless your special savant skill is being clueless and annoying while insulting everything in sight with your mere presence, that brain damage didn't cause anything beyond, well, damage.

Who ties your shoelaces in the morning?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #251 on: March 09, 2012, 01:33:00 AM »
That isn't it. If you look into it you will find it but you have to be able to read through the literature, not something I would expect you to be capable of. I wouldn't waste my time trying to educate you. People like you are a dime a dozen. It takes a significant injury or blow to the head and may not result in every case either. Good luck, Clowns!

Plenty of people in line to give you a couple more blows to the head. You can become a fucking savant genius.

- Albert Einstein

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #252 on: March 09, 2012, 01:38:10 AM »
Brain damage causes savant syndrome and savant syndrome isn't limited to the mentally retarded. Some have average, above average and even superior intelligence. I had early infantile autism and classic autism as a child. I didn't talk until well into my adult life and still difficult in many ways.

Plenty of people in line to give you a couple more blows to the head. You can become a fucking savant genius.

...At the expense of not longer knowing how to wipe your ass, how to dress, how to make breakfast and/or potentially many other trivialities in life taken for granted. Tough trade, hmmm... I'll have to think about this health plan for myself. Maybe I could make millions on shitty artwork because of my newfound brilliance that people patronize me over; but loose rudimentary functions that I (the carer actually, as I'll be too retarded to know better) wouldn't need to likely spend millions on, just to have a good health plan and 24/7 care. Yep being a Savant genius really pays off, but I suppose in retard logic, it does.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:49:33 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #253 on: March 09, 2012, 03:35:16 AM »

But didn't you just say in your earlier posts that. You couldn't talk at all?
Again, you seem to keep contradicting yourself.

As for the hammer bit, if that actually works to fix my head, I can actually thank you for it. :autism:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #254 on: March 09, 2012, 03:44:32 AM »
HURR DURR, ME SMSH BRAN WTH HAMA, I HAZ SUPA DRAWZ N MTH SKILS NOW! :autism: