Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9045 times)

P7PSP

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2012, 03:56:41 PM »
Spongy is probably an imposter

Cmon  V  reveal yourself!   are you pretending to be a spaz just to moderate on a message board?

LMAO
I fucking knew it! :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2012, 04:08:14 PM »
What is Dunc's Law?

I said what I said about Dunc's Law to be funny, but here it is:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,1264.msg45084.html#msg45084

Most interweb addicts are familiar with Godwin's Law:

Quote from: Wikipedia, source of all knowledge about culture on the internets
There is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically "lost" whatever debate was in progress. This principle is itself frequently (though perhaps incorrectly) referred to as Godwin's Law.

I reckon an equally applicable 'law' applies to debates on aspie message boards - the longer and more heated a discussion becomes, the more likely it is that one of the participants will question another's diagnosis. In my considered opinion, *strokes beard*, this constitutes self-ownage, and the culprit is thus automatically pwned.

Discuss.  ;D

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
Superboyian tipped off Hyperlexian and someone else tipped off Superboyian, probably LeagueGirl. They know me by my issues and facts about who I am. It's also always the imposters moderating WP...

She doesnt want to believe hyperlexian herself recognized her posting style and asked me to ask some of this board members about it.
Spokane was contacted by me about this just as several other members were.

She likes to think this is a big setup from someone that hates her for their past interactions therefore she cant be blamed and hyper doesnt fit that profile.

As for the claims of having a bias against you Ive said it a few times already but here it goes(hopefully this time it´ll sink in):
IF ANY OF US HAD A BIAS AGAINST YOU YOU´D HAVE BEEN BANNED AS SOON AS SEVERAL PEOPLE(INCLUDING YOURSELF) SAID YOU WERE MEADOW SINCE SHE WAS A PREVIOUSLY BANNED MEMBER.
SINCE NONE OF THIS HAPPENED AND WE TRIED TO GIVE YOU A FAIR CHANCE I FIND YOUR ACCUSATION TO BE NON-SENSICAL, TO SAY THE LEAST
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 04:26:41 PM by V »
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2012, 04:41:10 PM »
You're just a pothead. Go smoke your marijuana cigarettes and shut up you self serving moron.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2012, 04:44:56 PM »
Meadow, if anyone should roll a big fat one,  and chill the fuck out it has gotta be you!

:green:
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »
I gave it up after I became an adult like most people do. I did backslide one time for a while but drugs don't solve anything. They just create more problems in the long run as it is habit forming. It isn't fitting for a moderator to ban someone under the influence. Look at his writing. He's under the influence most of the time and is thinking through his arse. He's an NT pothead. They always hate me and want to get rid of me because I know who they are.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2012, 04:59:36 PM »
You're just a pothead. Go smoke your marijuana cigarettes and shut up you self serving moron.

May I ask what part of my uncle had a heart attack over a year ago and I havent smoked since then is too hard to understand for you?.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2012, 05:05:55 PM »
Again, I'm not interested in personally being made to listen to your personal problems. You've unjustly banned an autistic person from WP. Someone who can't speak in real life. You're a fucking moron. Take your petty problems to someone who cares because I don't. You're just about the lowest class moderator that has worked at WP.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2012, 05:09:53 PM »
And I'm sure you will continue to thrive and do well over there.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2012, 05:10:24 PM »
Again, I'm not interested in personally being made to listen to your personal problems. You've unjustly banned an autistic person from WP. Someone who can't speak in real life. You're a fucking moron. Take your petty problems to someone who cares because I don't. You're just about the lowest class moderator that has worked at WP.

Jesus fuck, what is your goddamned problem?

You just keep putting your dirt in V's ditch and that is not helping your case.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2012, 05:19:58 PM »
It's V who is putting his dirt in my ditch, get it right, and very low on his part but no surprise there. I don't have a case. WP is more tailored to personality disorders and the learning disabled. I have no interest being in that environment because it's a crock of shit.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »
TA might even be Alex Plank, one never knows.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2012, 05:28:33 PM »
It's V who is putting his dirt in my ditch, get it right, and very low on his part but no surprise there. I don't have a case. WP is more tailored to personality disorders and the learning disabled. I have no interest being in that environment because it's a crock of shit.
Then why come back on WP?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
Because its supposed to be for those on the autism spectrum. It isn't. It's just for lining Alex Plank's pockets and doing a great disservice to the autism community instead.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2012, 05:39:45 PM »
This is Duckfetishgirl, she has this infatuation with me and likes to stalk and harass me. Sorry, he is obsessed. Boy trapped in a girls body has to be tough. I know you want to see my artwork but I don't show it to unsavories like yourself. Sorry to have to break it to you. You're sick and need to get yourself some help. Internet stalking is a crime and may want to think about it.
DFG is not an elder...try again